Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 8: May - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome on board, Eva! :)

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_asturias_casa_pintada_mula_334948.htm

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate next Wednesday in Mula the Interpretation Centre of Contemporary Art Casa Pintada, belonging to the Cristóbal Gabarrón’s Foundation, agreeing with the 60th birthday of the artist.

The interpretation centre lodges near 150 works of the painter, recorder, muralist and sculptor, internationally known for being the author of the sculpture The Twelve Muses (placed in the outside of the European Parliament, in Brussels), as well as the official stamp of the UN’s Year of Peace, in 1986, among others works.

Martes, 7 de junio de 2005

[font=Verdana,Arial]ALMUERZO CON EL SR. WILLIAM J. CLINTON, EX PRESIDENTE DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMÉRICA
Palacio de La Zarzuela. Madrid
Asisten con Sus Majestades los Reyes
[/font]

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/html/av2336835.htm

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will deliver, on June 16th at the Leyre Monastery, the Prince of Viana's Award of Culture

The Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will travel on Thursday, June 16th, to Navarra in order to attend the deliver ceremony of the Prince of Viana's Award of Culture to the engineer Javier Manterola as well as to participate of a tribute to the Kings of Navarra.

The award is the most important of Navarra. The award is delivered every year by Don Felipe, who is Prince of Asturias and of Viana. This is the second time Doña Letizia will attend the event. Last year's ceremony was the first official act of which the newly wed Princes of Asturias and of Viana took part.

http://actualidad.terra.es/provincias/barcelona/articulo/principes_asturias_barcelona_338657.htm

The Princes of Asturias will go to Barcelona this afternoon to meet their new niece

The Princes of Asturias will travel today to Barcelona to meet their new niece, Irene, that was born last Sunday in the Teknon clininc in Barcelona, according to what was said by sources from the Royal House

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will go to Barcelona after attending the lunch offered by the kings to the USA's former president Bill Clinton.

It's expected that the Infanta Cristina and her daughter Irene leave the hospital tomorrow, three days after the birth.

Elsa M. said:
http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_asturias_casa_pintada_mula_334948.htm

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate next Wednesday in Mula the Interpretation Centre of Contemporary Art Casa Pintada, belonging to the Cristóbal Gabarrón’s Foundation, agreeing with the 60th birthday of the artist.

The interpretation centre lodges near 150 works of the painter, recorder, muralist and sculptor, internationally known for being the author of the sculpture The Twelve Muses (placed in the outside of the European Parliament, in Brussels), as well as the official stamp of the UN’s Year of Peace, in 1986, among others works.
Photos from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzb1.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 336
  • zzzzzzzzb2.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 403
http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/principes_asturias_region_murcia_centro_341879.htm

TRH the Princes of Asturias inaugurated today the Interpretation Centre of Contemporary ArtCristóbal Gabarrón, at the Painted House (Casa Pintada), in Mula.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia went to the region of Murcia for the second time. The inauguration began at 12:00 a.m., but before, Doña Letizia had already received a branch of white roses and a medal of the boy of Mula.

TRH discovered the inaugural plate of the Painted House, which is the main headquarter of the foundation, and afterwards the Princes strolled by the streets of the village (which were full with thousands of citizens, waiting for the arrival of the princes), until reaching the Interpretation Centre of Contemporary ArtCristóbal Gabarrón, where they could appreciate the works of the famous artist.

More photos from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzb5.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb5.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 289
  • zzzzzzzzb6.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 258
  • zzzzzzzzb8.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb8.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 205
  • zzzzzzzzb9.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb9.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 263
  • zzzzzzzzb10.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb10.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 274
  • zzzzzzzzb11.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb11.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
She looks fantastic with that blue skirt, sexy and chic. Bravo Letizia!

More pics, from La Verdad:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzb15.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb15.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 335
  • zzzzzzzzb16.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb16.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 425
  • zzzzzzzzb17.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb17.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 349
  • zzzzzzzzb18.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb18.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 409
  • zzzzzzzzb19.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb19.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for those lovely pictures :) i love the colour of the skirt

Need Help Finding Letizia hugging Felipe at Olympics pictures!

Hi

I lost lots of pictures I had saved including the ones of Letizia and Felipe looking very much in love sitting in the Olympic stands.

I have searched so many places without luck, I have found some of them standing about but that is it.

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Many thanks!

Elsa THANK YOU!

I forgot about EASTNEWS!

I tried all the threads at this forum but not the links as most did not work for me so I started skipping them.

Thank you again, I have searched for ages and you lead me to them in minutes!

Here's the picture in Her Majesty website related with the event Elsa mentioned.

I just love the colours she used.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzb20.jpg
    zzzzzzzzb20.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow, June 10th, the Princes are going to preside over the closing session of the meeting that gathers in Madrid, at the Municipal Palace of Congresses, members of the Spanish Confederation of Banks.

http://www.tribuna.net/nx.asp?noti=18439

The Princes of Asturias shall face, next June 16th, one of their most tightened agendas of the last weeks.

Although the University of Salamanca had already announced the presence of TRH, in its invitations for the Honoris Causa Doctorate of Ricardo Lagos (Chilean president), the truth is that the Royal House did not want to confirm their visit to Salamanca yet.

The main reason may be that, in the morning of that same day, the Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, shall travel to Navarre, in order to give the Prize Principe de Viana of Culture to the engineer Javier Manterola, as well as to participate in the annual tribute to the Kings of Navarre. The scenery to those acts will be, once again, the Monastery of Leyre, and the attendance of the Princes was already confirmed by the Royal House.

The main event will begin in the morning, around 11:00 a.m., at the Monastery of Leyre, and it’s expected that it shall last until 2:00 p.m., when there shall take place a lunch wwith Doña Letizia and Don Felipe.

Around 4:00 p.m., the helicopter will probably take TRH to Salamanca, in order to attend the Honoris Causa investiture of Ricardo Lagos. If not, they will return to Madrid, as they did last year, when the couple also attended the traditional prize-giving ceremony.

Last edited:
Princes de Asturias have predicted to inaugurate 21 of June works of rehabilitation of the Palace of the princes of Eboli de Pastrana and will attend upon presentment of the first report of the National Observatory of Sustainability, that has east building like central seat. This act also they will attend the minister of Medio.ambiente, Cristina Narbona, and the director of the University of Alcala de Henares (Madrid), Virgilio Zapatero, among other authorities.

Elsa M. said:
http://www.tribuna.net/nx.asp?noti=18439

The Princes of Asturias shall face, next June 16th, one of their most tightened agendas of the last weeks.

Although the University of Salamanca had already announced the presence of TRH, in its invitations for the Honoris Causa Doctorate of Ricardo Lagos (Chilean president), the truth is that the Royal House did not want to confirm their visit to Salamanca yet.
http://www.tribuna.net/nx.asp?noti=18567

The Royal House confirmed yesterday to TRIBUNA that the Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, have "predicted their attendance" to the Honoris Causa Doctorate of the Chilean President, Ricardo Lagos, in Salamanca, next Thursday June 16th. Except for unforeseen reasons, the intention of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia is to be able to go to Salamanca, after making another visit, in the same morning, to the Navarre’s Benedictine abbey of San Salvador de Leyre. Nevertheless, the pregnancy of Doña Letizia may cause some kind of changes in the official agenda.

I think they are so busy, I don't know if all the princes and princess have this kind of agenda, but for me I think it is too much of activities. Many of it have not relationship to the others, so probably it makes more chalanging to change activities and subjects so frequently.

A little off-topic but valid. Do you all certainly remember Letizia's infamous expression when she and Felipe were leaving the clinic after visiting Irene and Cristina.

Well, I think that Letizia's reaction was caused by the individual in the below pictures.

Getty Images caption says: Spanish artist sings in front Teknon Clinic in Barcelona, 07 June 2005, during the visit of Pince Felipe and his wife Princess Letizia to Princess Cristina and her newborn daughter Irene.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 216
Elsa M. said:
June 10th, the Princes are going to preside over the closing session of the meeting that gathers in Madrid, at the Municipal Palace of Congresses, members of the Spanish Confederation of Banks.
Photos from Terra:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzc1.jpg
    zzzzzzzzc1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 216
  • zzzzzzzzc2.jpg
    zzzzzzzzc2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 281
  • zzzzzzzzc3.jpg
    zzzzzzzzc3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 262
  • zzzzzzzzc4.jpg
    zzzzzzzzc4.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 176
A few images from the town of Mula via Viennareport and Cover:

Attachments

• 1385282_b.jpg
    1385282_b.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 1385283_b.jpg
    1385283_b.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 284
  • 1385284_b.jpg
    1385284_b.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 6311562.jpg
    6311562.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 6311565.jpg
    6311565.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 276
  • 6311567.jpg
    6311567.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 6311569.jpg
    6311569.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 277
  • 6311573.jpg
    6311573.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 317
  • 6311577.jpg
    6311577.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 247
Anna_R said:
A little off-topic but valid. Do you all certainly remember Letizia's infamous expression when she and Felipe were leaving the clinic after visiting Irene and Cristina.
sorry...but what infamous expressions is this? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom