Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos levante

Los Príncipes de Asturias, en Valencia (7-11-2007). Levante-EMV _generico_

Old 11-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Aristocracy

She looks nice and tired. I just wish she would do something with her hair.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Courtier

What a beautiful evening dress, suit her really nice.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Serene Highness

Letizia looks really nice this evening. Absolutely lovely. But have you guys seen that it's actually not a dress, but rather a top and a very nice skirt? I love it!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Courtier

I saw a video in TV, WOW they look so happy and close with the people =) !!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Courtier

Letizia looks nice in the red coat this afternoon.....the even dress looks fabulous with that necklace! the stone in the necklace is so BIG...wonder if that's real? any one know?
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I love the black dress. But i guess only women with her body can pull it off. She has a ballerina figure, beautiful.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Majesty

gorgeous dress, indeed! very flattering!

she really needs to do something with that hair though. it doesn't look nice at all. at least she could pull it up for dinner or evening ocassions.

jewelry looks beautiful as well!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Princes of Asturias inaugurating 'Vision of Spain' exhibition in Valencia.

http://i2.tinypic.com/6y0hchz.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/89inbz5.jpg
http://i7.tinypic.com/8e6mjaf.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/87a8r2t.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/6kk4uc2.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/6ya6ryg.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/6yeykwy.jpg
Old 11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

she looks absolutely perfect today!! this afternoon in red and this night in black! nothing more to say: great!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Yes! Princess letizia is learning how to dress. She is improving a great deal in this domain. I'm very surprised, for I must confess , I shouldn't wait this from her.

She is looking stylish little by little.

Vanesa.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

In fact, if we are taking some reflexions about the wardrobe of the Princess, she had to do make a complete one ex nihilo because when she was engaged she had only for the famous day of "peticion de mano" the too famous - also- and well knowed whitish beige outfit of Armini; That's all! This outfit which was becoming very famous beause of that, was also a littl bit too big for her but as she was oblige to chose it in two days, we have to considere that the result didn't be so bad.

Princess of Asturias, Letizia had to create a total wardrobe for many and very different events whithout to know exactly which style she could to wear.

Some pieces, mainly of Varela, were near the catastroph for me because obviously it was no style. All their outfits " working girl" nothing to tell, it fits to hr very well, quite all of her coktail dresses - a lot of Varela- successfull. But I didn't like some outfits between the working girl's ones and the coctail 's dress, quiet often of Vareala that the Princess had wore before her pregnancy of Leonor. I didn't like the shapes but also the materials an the colors. I find that tsince the birth of Leonor and in a more strong way since the birth of Sofia, the Princess of Asturias has found a style in which she feels well which is for her, contfotable and elegant. That's all and it's very important because as I have said upper Letizia has to create is wardrobe ex nihilo in a very few time whithout to knw well all the arcanes of the dress code of a Crown Princess - If it exist a dress code for a Crown Princess, other problem!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia has the capacity to look very good, all she needs to do is to change her hairdresser (Leo, mommy's hair isn't something to play with ) and her "chief designer" Varela (I just don't get her choice, there are so many excellent designers in Spain and she just have to stick with the worst one)

Do that and the results can be very nice
Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Nobility

Beautiful Letizia!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

I find Letizia's hairstyle very elegant. It has a style that suits her perfectly. The pouffy and hairsprayed styles do not look attractive on her. She has beautiful hair and the new style shows it off.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:39 AM
Nobility

the pouffy and hairsprayed doesn't look good on her. Love her red coats! she should wear red more often!
Old 11-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos of the dinner (31 to 38)

Los Príncipes de Asturias, en Valencia (7-11-2007). Levante-EMV _generico_

VIDEOS

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate the new sedate of the Chamber of Trade

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valencia...os/115411.html

Thousands of Valencian cover don Felipe and dona Letizia

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valencia...os/115414.html
Old 11-08-2007, 04:36 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
( i have the impression the coat looked better before (http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/2...3221737fh.jpg)
Isn't that strange? The only explaination why the recycled pieces now look too big on her (same with the brown frock and some jackets) is that Letizia has lost weight since 2005 or so. Not sure, she has always been terribly skinny and I don't see much difference between these days and back then, when Varela originally designed his clothes for her.

I wish Letizia would have a more consistent appearance. One day she looks stunning (eg at her solo event) and the other day extremely tired and haggardly (yesterday afternoon). I liked the black outfit yesterday night but the hair is still terrible and somehow she manages every time to ruin the nice pieces with something awful - very often it's the shoe / stocking combination, especially when using open toe shoes
Old 11-08-2007, 05:20 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
In fact, if we are taking some reflexions about the wardrobe of the Princess, she had to do make a complete one ex nihilo because when she was engaged she had only for the famous day of "peticion de mano" the too famous - also- and well knowed whitish beige outfit of Armini; That's all! This outfit which was becoming very famous beause of that, was also a littl bit too big for her but as she was oblige to chose it in two days, we have to considere that the result didn't be so bad.

Princess of Asturias, Letizia had to create a total wardrobe for many and very different events whithout to know exactly which style she could to wear.

Some pieces, mainly of Varela, were near the catastroph for me because obviously it was no style. All their outfits " working girl" nothing to tell, it fits to hr very well, quite all of her coktail dresses - a lot of Varela- successfull. But I didn't like some outfits between the working girl's ones and the coctail 's dress, quiet often of Vareala that the Princess had wore before her pregnancy of Leonor. I didn't like the shapes but also the materials an the colors. I find that tsince the birth of Leonor and in a more strong way since the birth of Sofia, the Princess of Asturias has found a style in which she feels well which is for her, contfotable and elegant. That's all and it's very important because as I have said upper Letizia has to create is wardrobe ex nihilo in a very few time whithout to knw well all the arcanes of the dress code of a Crown Princess - If it exist a dress code for a Crown Princess, other problem!!!
Funny - I see it the other way around I thought that in the beginning Letizia's wardrobe was very well organized and for me she was - together with Mary - the best dresser among her peers, classy, elegant, high quality clothes and style, using a variety of designers; these days she seems to concentrate on Varela what does not do her any favours. To me it occurs that she needs help with her wardrobe today rather than back then and it looks like she had a person looking after her to build up her wardrobe, help with styling and hair and this person left at some point and as a consequence she's struggling with her (hair)style and most of all with combining the pieces. And it's no miracle that her styling suffers if she has to deal with everything on her own, considering her daily commitments related to work and family.

Closed Thread