The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 08:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
As I can see on the agenda of Princes of Asturias the next week is very dedicated to the Militaries schools and for that they have to travel a lot inside Spain.
Every year in July the Kings and the Princes distribute these military acts. The Princes will visit this week Zaragoza, Murcia and Cadiz, much travels.

In the agenda it does not appear but next weekend the Pope visits Valencia and the Royal Family will be also there. I would like to know if they are going to take Leonor to Valencia also, because I want to see her, besides it is the " World meeting of the families "

Old 07-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
In the agenda it does not appear but next weekend the Pope visits Valencia and the Royal Family will be also there. I would like to know if they are going to take Leonor to Valencia also, because I want to see her, besides it is the " World meeting of the families "
In the last visit of Pope Jean Paul II Royals Visiting The Pope we could see some of Infanta Cristina children..so this year I think that we could see Infanta Leonor near to Pope Benedicto XVI:o

Old 07-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

It would be great if all the little children could be at valence for the visite of Pope benoit XVI.

For the last visite of Pope Jean paul II the Dukes of Palma were here with all their children and I think that the last one wasn't very older as Leonor today.
Wait and see.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

It would be lovely to see the Pope with little ones. He was very interested in the "creature" in Letizia's bumb when the Kings visited him in the summer.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a good memory, LCM, in any case it would be great to see all the Spain Royal Family at a meeting with the Pope.

Do you know when began th gala this night at Luxembourg?
Old 07-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Royal Highness

I haven't seen any pictures of Felipe or Letizia at the Luxembourg celebrations. I don't think they came unless they did an excellent job of hiding from the photographers! Does anybody know if they're still in Spain?
Old 07-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I fear the worst because we can see the Duke of Lugo - Elena very elegant with her dress of Oscar de la Renta wore yet for a gala dinner in Spain en July 2004.

I don't know when Felipe is going to this kind of act if an other member of the Spain Royal Family is going too, as the Princes of Belgium for example.
Old 07-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

elena is in luxembourg? I can't understand?
Old 07-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Nobility

me neither....it is so a shame if they did not show up
Old 07-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Courtier

I´ve read that they would go, but no pics yet :( Something happened? To explain their posible absence and the fact that Elena was there?
Old 07-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Courtier

I don't think all the photos are out yet. There are still many royals who are expected to be at the gala but still no pix yet.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

They have a baby at home and they are gone almost every day of the week. With their workschedule I am not surprised they did not go to another event. And another busy week coming up.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
They have a baby at home and they are gone almost every day of the week. With their workschedule I am not surprised they did not go to another event. And another busy week coming up.
I'm sharing totaly your opinion. As we can see their agenda, it could be totaly extravagant, even if I wish strongly to see Letizia in gown, that they were going yesterday night in Luxembourg.

The Princes are not machine, and they work so hard that they need to rest a little, and with their litlle girl; it's very important for the baby to see her fathers time by time, isen't it.

The two next weeks will be extremely busy for the Princes, it's very understable that they choosed to rest EVEN IF, for the fans, as me, it's a pity to can't see at the Princess in gown.:o

Nevertheless, I find that the Dukes of Lugo were very representative of Spain Royal Family, Infanta Elena very elegant withe her dress of Oscar de La Renta.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:35 AM
Courtier

It is sort of strange, just because he said they were going and that happened a week before, so they changed their plans in the meantime. I dont think it is the fact they were tired as they know their schedule in advance and know how these things goes. In order to Elena and her husband to go in their place, i can imagine, they knew at least few days in advance that they were not going. I just dont think it is something serious as they looked pretty good on the lunche they had with the president of Philipines.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
It is sort of strange, just because he said they were going and that happened a week before, so they changed their plans in the meantime. I dont think it is the fact they were tired as they know their schedule in advance and know how these things goes. In order to Elena and her husband to go in their place, i can imagine, they knew at least few days in advance that they were not going. I just dont think it is something serious as they looked pretty good on the lunche they had with the president of Philipines.

Grand Ducal Couple's Silver Wedding Celebrations: June 30-July 1, 2006
Old 07-02-2006, 05:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
Right and I hope so:o
Old 07-02-2006, 06:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Right and I hope so:o
Congratulations to you and Elsa for the victories of France and Portugal on the world cup! Who knows and Felipe wanted to stay home to see the game!! just kidding :)
Old 07-02-2006, 06:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

Do you know if Laura Ponte have already given birth to her daughter? Maybe there were some difficulties (hopefully not) and they wanted to stay with Beltran and her... Moreover, yesterday little Luis, wose godfather is Felipe, celebrated his first birthday...

Old 07-02-2006, 06:59 AM
Courtier

[quote=Ariel]... In order to Elena and her husband to go in their place, i can imagine, they knew at least few days in advance that they were not going...quote]

Not really... Elena could have been send to Luxembourg in the last minute. Actually, looking to Elena's pics i have that feeling, she repeated a dress (not common in her) and her hair wasn´t properly done (as she loves to do it in this ocasions). Even yesterday, EFE said that the Princes would be in Luxembourg late that day and EFE is a very good source about spanish royal news.

So, i belive that was a strong reason for their absence yesterday, and as Ariel said, lets hope that's all ok with hem and little Leonor! Or that pics of them will appear :)
Old 07-02-2006, 07:00 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Do you know if Laura Ponte have already given birth to her daughter? Maybe there were some difficulties (hopefully not) and they wanted to stay with Beltran and her... Moreover, yesterday little Luis, wose godfather is Felipe, celebrated his first birthday...
I've read somewhere that she gave birth yesterday by c-section (something about Laura wanted to have their children sharing their birthday, so she would have booked a c-section for yesterday). But didn't saw anything thing else about it, so i don´t know if it's true