Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 21: May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lula said:
They have put it in other televisions, in one they have been respectful and nothing has been seen. In another one, I believe that they have put all the images, is a television where they like this things and have the worse programs of gossip,they have the video and tomorrow they will repeat it. But it is not necessary to give importance, because it is not worth the trouble, these things happen and we are in the S.XXI, the one that is scandalized is idiot. ;)

I agree with you but one knows all how the milked press letizia all goes déprndre of the press unfortunately bus today it was super I think that the prince remains very protective with letizia for these reasons

It happened to many, no big deal they all got great legs to show of:p and yes pleated and wide chiffon skirts outside always seems risky

(corbis, Polfoto, AP)

Larzen said:
It happened to many, no big deal they all got great legs to show of:p and yes pleated and wide chiffon skirts outside always seems risky

(corbis, Polfoto, AP)

Larzen,

Thank you for sharing previous royal experiences to forget.

And it is quite funny to see the images under your laughing-cat avatar, ahahahah.

Poor Letizia!

I'm sure she arrived the Palace swearing that she won't use skirts anymore in her life :eek:, I know I would ;)!

Maybe she'll be lucky and media won't publish the image on front page :(.

Tomorrow we will see what happens.

lula said:

Thank you so much, lula.

Both Princess and Prince took the happenning with humour. But you are right Telecinco will transmit the images over and over.

To be honest it was so quick that probably there aren't quality photos about it.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see the video, I was only able to hear what the journalist said. So they are already showing it...:( Poor girl... And yes, T, I'm sure that tomorrow we won't see her in shirt...:eek:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I can't see the video, I was only able to hear what the journalist said. So they are already showing it...:( Poor girl... And yes, T, I'm sure that tomorrow we won't see her in shirt...:eek:

If I was she, tomorrow I would put on another skirt without problems, simple it is an anecdote if she does not give it importance and one takes it with humor, it will have minor transcendency.:p

LaChicaMadrilena said:

Keep trying. The most interesting is not the incident itself, but the funny face - he almost rolls in laugher - when the Prince realises what had just happened...

But I think she deal with it wonderfully.

And I believe she will do exactly what you are sugesting, lula.

Last edited:
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Well, maybe it was direct broadcasting, so TV couldn't do anything. And Leti isn't the only one in "Marilin Monroe club:D" the same happened with Queen Paola:eek:, Mary and Victoria;)

Very good summarize of windy skirt 's happening.

People are very frustrated to be so moving by like that....:rolleyes:

I want to add something after to have seen " the video "

First why to said " the poor" she reacted very well, very quickly an PLEASE : WHAT HAVE WE REALLY SEEN ? two second of what ? Even not her legs which must be beautiful. I'm totaly astonished by the lack of way of life of this journalist.

Then we have to appreciate her self control it's not a national disaster.

And I have to say that in the so "spicy" ( ironic ) situation the leadership belongs to Poala, Reina de los belgians !

Last edited:
captures from antena3
ay, el viento!! :D

agm said:
captures from antena3
ay, el viento!! :D
And that's it?! I thought it happened in front of the whole crowd! But now it doesn't look so horrible... I can be wrong...:confused:
Oh my God, it's my 1000th post! Wow!:D:D:D

From terra:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 380
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 130
LaChicaMadrilena said:
And that's it?! I thought it happened in front of the whole crowd! But now it doesn't look so horrible... I can be wrong...:confused:

You're wrong.

The Princes was in an above plant of the building and people were below. And at the tv captures that agm took the situation was already under control. :eek:

mtbcm said:
You're wrong.

The Princes was in an above plant of the building and people were below. And at the tv captures that agm took the situation was already under control. :eek:
In an above plant???!!! OMG, so THAT IS horrible!:eek::eek::eek:

And Felipe was helping her with the shirt... so sweet:) I imagin how he will be joking at her while returning home:D:D:D

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
And this is a cute gesture from giant Prince Charming! ;)

That is just too cute!!! Aww, Felipe's a big old softie! :p I bet the kid was really happy that the super tall prince kneeled down....:rolleyes:

I don't generally comment on clothing--but those San Roque shoes are awesome.

From Reuters via Yahoo.com

Attachments

• r3721250951.jpg
    r3721250951.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 291
  • r3713771100.jpg
    r3713771100.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 224
  • r3137045609.jpg
    r3137045609.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 243
  • r1463846726.jpg
    r1463846726.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 265
  • r728107150.jpg
    r728107150.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 220
  • r727850412.jpg
    r727850412.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 266
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, but I think these from yesterday are not repeats. From Bruno Press.

Attachments

• SIPA.00528936000003.jpg
    SIPA.00528936000003.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 129
  • SIPA.00528936000011.jpg
    SIPA.00528936000011.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 123
  • SIPA.00528942000001.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000001.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 182
  • SIPA.00528942000002.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 135
  • SIPA.00528942000003.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000003.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 121
  • SIPA.00528942000004.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000004.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 140
  • SIPA.00528942000006.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000006.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 219
  • SIPA.00528942000011.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000011.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 155
  • SIPA.00528942000012.jpg
    SIPA.00528942000012.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 149
I thought Letizia handled herself beautifully on the video. If her legs are shown in close up -- I hope Felipe handles it as gallantly as Prince Charles did when Diana's legs were silhouetted through a flimsy skirt. Someone showed the prince the picture and asked for his comment and he said, "Damn fine legs!"

This kind of event it's calling a happening and can be avoid if the protocole is doing his job if I understood the explantions. But as it's impossible to have all under the control for this kind of circonstances I fear that Letizia must be waiting to enconter some else events like those. I the reason why we have not to call Letzia "poor"; it's the risks of the job (!!!!) and she knows that.

I keep reading protocol. What would have been the protocol for this one?

Poor Letizia. One can clearly see the undergarments in the video... :eek:

Well, at least now we know she is wearing some :rolleyes: ;) !!!

I'm glad to see this outfit again !!

Lunalu said:
Well, at least now we know she is wearing some :rolleyes: ;) !!!

I'm glad to see this outfit again !!
yes me too, from when Varela still made some nice clothes;) Too bad she`ll probably never wear it again:D

BTW is this Felipe giving a speech at the event she is patron of or Is that a different act:confused: if it is he needs to get a dictionary and look up the word CONSORT which he himself said he was gonna be.

Larzen said:
yes me too, from when Varela still made some nice clothes;) Too bad she`ll probably never wear it again:D

BTW is this Felipe giving a speech at the event she is patron of or Is that a different act:confused: if it is he needs to get a dictionary and look up the word CONSORT which he himself said he was gonna be.

These photos are of the Plenary session of San Roque's Town hall, that if it was an act of the Prince. From the hearing to the newspaper, which was the newspaper of which anniversary they have made the Princess a chairwoman of honor, there are no photos.

Video of the visit

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=11068301

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.diariosur.es/pg060525/prensa/noticias/Gibraltar/200605/25/SUR-SUBARTICLE-098.html

Official receipt in the Almenara

After the institutional act and a new walk between the multitude of people for that there was waiting in the Avenue Alfonso XI, the procession, with the Princes for the head, it moved up to Sotogrande's luxurious urbanization.
There, in the hotel Almenara, there was celebrated an official receipt that at the same time was serving as honoring 50 anniversary of the dean of the regional press, the Diary Area. Up to this place, which well H.R.H. knows, due to the fact that his aunt the Infanta Pilar has house in the complex and more than one summer day has passed there, also there moved the numerous authorities that yesterday gave to themselves appointment in San Roque. Together with the president Chaves, the delegate of the Government in Andalusia, Lopez Garzón, or the own Rafael España, subdelegate of the Meeting, also mayors of the region were .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom