The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 01:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video of the visit

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/se...si&id=11025426

Gallery of photos from elmundo.es

http://www.elmundo.es/albumes/2006/0...les/index.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1147794499_extras_albumes_0.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	243724  

Old 05-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Aristocracy

oh dear god,today i see A TRUE,PREFECT,BEATIFUL princess.she behaves like a princess by birth.today she is just perfect.thank you princess for suprising me.btw it is for the first casa real publishes a photo of princess alone without prince.thank you every one,but i definately want more more photos.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Courtier

Face to Face
Old 05-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/...nza_881938.htm
(video and photos)

The Princes of Asturias visit Móstoles

The Princes of Asturias, accompanied by the chairwoman of the Community of Madrid, Esperanza Aguirre, crossed today Móstoles in their first official visit to this municipality and to that they will follow in the next weeks other destinies of the region like Fuenlabrada, Leganés and Alcala de Henares, in order to know the reality of big municipalities that are not cardinal, for what often they stay 'out' of the official circuits of Their Highnesses.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Aristocracy

It's good to see them again !!!

Felipe certainly got kissed today, lol !

It's really positive to see him becoming more and more at ease with "people", involving himself with them and not avoiding as much as possible the contact (even if it must be exsausting at the end of the day!) !

I shall keep Letizia responsable for that :)

I liked her outfit, very fresh and finally, some colors there !
Old 05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Hello Everyone!

I must agree that Letizia looks very nice in red...she seems to have the knack for choosing the right colors to suite her skin tone. And I must also agree that she is a very elegant and classy woman. As for Felipe, it's always nice to see the royals responding to the public. It's good of him to converse and shake hands with his people. As for Letizia, she's also doing a great job of communicating with the crowds, you can see that everyone loves this royal couple!
Old 05-16-2006, 03:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/...a_imagenes.htm

Esperanza Aguirre and the Princes of Asturias inaugurate an elders' residence in Móstoles

Fair "muestranos"

Reception in the theatre "El Bosque"

Old 05-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Aristocracy

love letizia's jacket, she looks beautiful and elegant.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/...nca_882714.htm

Infanta Leonor already has her own flamenco costume; it's pink and white, with matching shoes and a medal of the Virgin del Rocío. This was one of the many gifts presented to the Princes of Asturias, during their visit to the second edition of the Fair of Samples that closes today its doors, after the royal visit.

This was the most spontaneous and warm act of a day when the thermometer reached thirty degrees; an act during which the Princes could state the emigrant origins of most of the population. For all of them, the Prince of Asturias addressed words of recognition and encouragement, for making Móstoles 'an exemplary civil society’ and an 'open and plural reality’.

http://www.madridiario.es/mdo/actual/canales/municipios/archivo/mostoles/mostolesfabrica-160506.php

The factory Móstoles Industrial (the eldest and most symbolic of this municipality) received today the visit of the Princes of Asturias, which some of its almost 1000 employees considered the "most important one" in the history the factory.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/principes_mostoles_espana_882728.htm

The Princes of Asturias visited today Móstoles, the second most populated city in the Community of Madrid, with 11% of its 200 000 inhabitants being immigrants, which makes the city an example of the 'deep economic and social transformations experienced' in Spain, during the last decades.

Last week, the mayor of Móstoles had asked people to come to the street and receive the illustrious visitors with a 'gigantic, warm and affectionate welcome”. And thus it happened. At noon, the Princes arrived at the Plaza del Pradillo, which was dressed (like other streets and sqares of this populated and industrial town) with Spanish flags. Everybody wanted to see and greet the Princes, and especially Doña Letizia.

But the Second Fair of Samples 'Muestramos' was perhaps the most popular act of the visit. It was a new opportunity to greet the people and feel the affection of the mostoleños, many of them dressed in the typical costumes of their region.

The new Teatro del Bosque welcomed the last act of the visit: the meeting with a representation of Móstoles' society, a city 'full of life, thanks to the sacrifice, work and indefatigable effort of everybody, throughout many years’ ' You can feel proud of your city’, concluded Don Felipe.

Photos from Hola:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	q31.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	243764   Click image for larger version

Name:	q35.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	243767  
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Absolutly fantastic they are today, espacially the Princess. I'm totaly under the Letizia's charm...

What a day ! We can imagine how the Princes have to be tired. They are becoming true shaker hands's champions. You know " tennis elbow" , in their situation, I'm quiet sur that we can speaking of shaked hand elbow ! Lol !

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1147811806

( from Terra ) On this pic, i find that Letizia is showing something of tiredness; we can understand that because today was a true marathon. They were hard physically tested. I'm very admiring because I'm sur that they have to prepre this day exactly as a sport competition, and you saw ever smiling
Old 05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	243769   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	243770   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	243771   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	243772  

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	243773  
Old 05-16-2006, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

Video of the Princes of Asturias on their visit to Mostoles

Once you are on the site, click on the link next to "Video".

http://es.news.yahoo.com/16052006/18...spana-hoy.html
Old 05-16-2006, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a day! I absolutely love Letizia and Today's perfect hairdo of hers. And it's so nice of her to wear a jacket whose colours are connected with Madrid.:)

Old 05-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Aristocracy

I like very much Letizia today. I find her jacket very beautiful, and also her hair...I hope she will change a little bit to this colours, they are better for her.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1147811806

( from Terra ) On this pic, i find that Letizia is showing something of tiredness; we can understand that because today was a true marathon. They were hard physically tested. I'm very admiring because I'm sur that they have to prepre this day exactly as a sport competition, and you saw ever smiling
It is an enterteining, crafty gesture .. it gives the impression of which the photo is for any boy or young girl.
The certain thing, it is that it has had to be a long day. Not only for that they were many acts in only 8 hours and there were hundreds of persons, but because also today it has been the warmest day in what we go of year with temperatures of 30 degrees

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-r...nor_882754.htm

Móstoles filled Princes fondness and gifts for Infanta Leonor

Thousands of neighbors of Móstoles have offered an affectionate and popular reception to the Princes of Asturias, who this evening inaugurated an elders' residence, they visited a multitudinous local fair and received not less than one score of gifts for the Infanta Leonor.

The tour for the fair ' Show Us ' it was the most multitudinous act of a visit that extended during more than eight hours and in which the neighbors of Móstoles began to the street to greet and to know closely the Princes, whom vitorearon little, but they photographed very much.

Before stopping in both, the inheritor of the Wreath and hiswife greeted to the components of six Móstoles's regional houses (Andalusian, Extremaduran, Galician, Castilian - from Leon, murciana and of Madrid) that, together with other 'anonymous' neighbors, did less than twenty gifts to the Princes not, many of them for the Infanta Leonor.

Between the above mentioned there was a flamenca's pink dress, with its corresponding shoes, and other one of Extremaduran, with embroidered skirt and apron, besides a doll of mud or a few sandals with hearts of pink color, which small one gave personally to dona Letizia, for the small Leonor.

Wine bottles of Rioja, Murcia and of Madrilenian licor of madroño, the act of constitution of a hostelera association, a frame of silver with a photo of the Princes with their daughter or a commemorative plaque of the rise of the 2 of May, were other flatteries of the neighbors for Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, whom mainly people asked for Infant Leonor who, according to repeated her mother, “she is very well and very gordita (”.
(..)
Aguirre, who after the lunch changed their shoes of heel by other planes, more comfortable, to be able to finish better the day, commented that this visit was “very interesting” similarity and that hoped that also they are it those that next they have predicted to make the Princes to Fuenlabrada, Alcala de Henares and Leganés.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Courtier

I don't what she did to herself in the last couple of days but she looks much, much better today and also she looks rested. Thank goodness.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Courtier

I have always liked, very much, their manner of interacting with people who come to see them. It's so warm and they are so "cercanos". They have such a fascinating mixture of authority and humility. It's very interesting.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Commoner

Once again my favorite Princess strikes 100%. I love her style as ot is precisely my style also. Always classic and in good taste! Bravo, Letizia
Old 05-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Courtier

It looks toasty outside, huh?
Old 05-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't what she did to herself in the last couple of days but she looks much, much better today and also she looks rested. Thank goodness.

Right ! May be , we can imagine that she was... rested during two days.....:p

Closed Thread