The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Nobility

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli
I don't blame you Mascha... I'm sure you wrote that it was her father because you translated exactly what the article said... :)

I'm sorry if I've offended you... :)
Of course you didn't offend me!:) :) , I was just joking about the pic because it looks like a man and at first I thought it was a man, but according to diez minutos it's the mother..

Old 11-14-2005, 07:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha
According to Diez Minutos this is not the father but the mother of little Barbara.
And they were right and I was wrong. I translate the article and then made copy of the picture and pasted here, and decided it was the father...

I am so sorry if I misled anyone.:o

It's the mother, Inmaculada!

Sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused. Next time I promiss to be more carefull and pay more attention :( to... ahammm the legend.

Regards,

mtbcm :)

Old 11-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbcm
And they were right and I was wrong. I translate the article and then made copy of the picture and pasted here, and decided it was the father...
It happens to the best...
Old 11-14-2005, 05:46 PM
Courtier

Red face

Originally Posted by mtbcm

You did the most difficult job, which was translating the piece. I'm embarrassed to admit that I also thought it was the father (most guys have long hair and earrings). Oops...you were not alone.

Thanks anyway for taking the time...I started this whole thing.:o
Old 11-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here you have an article about Letizia recovering after giving birth to baby Leonor:
http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3011_1.html

Old 11-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Here you have an article about Letizia recovering after giving birth to the baby Leonor:
http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3011_1.html
The article does not have very much felt, is one of these articles in which the magazine says that they speak with a doctor and tells them how and sla recovery in a Caesarean. It does not refer to the Princess, but it is general and they apply it to her ... to refill the magazine.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
The Principality of Asturias presented Leonor with a little marionette theatre, with puppets and allusive motifs to the Asturian forests and mythology.
oh, thanks.:)

Old 11-16-2005, 01:48 AM
Courtier

Leoner soooo cute I hope to see more pictures for her soon , you know that children face change with time .
Old 11-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
Leoner soooo cute I hope to see more pictures for her soon , you know that children face change with time .
Yes, hope we will see her soon with her eyes opened.:)

Old 11-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
The article does not have very much felt, is one of these articles in which the magazine says that they speak with a doctor and tells them how and sla recovery in a Caesarean. It does not refer to the Princess, but it is general and they apply it to her ... to refill the magazine.
At least it gives a general idea of how a woman recovers after a caeserean. The princess of Asturias had the most difficult type of C-section. Practising a C-section while the birth has begun in a natural way is delicate and risky, doctors avoid to do that every time they can.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

The Brigade of Mountain Hunters Aragón I of Jaca gives to Prince de Asturias an equipment of ski for Doña Leonor

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003...&tabID=1&ch=66

Old 11-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

so cute! if her parents are any indication, she'll grow up to be an avid skier.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

The Prince speaks on Leonor, and gathers gifts for the girl during his visit to the military facilities of Jaca.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...tml#post324135
Old 11-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.especialeshf.com/bodareal...noticia193.htm

Leonor rests already in her cradle

The Prince has returned to the work after passing the first three days in house enjoying, with the Princess, his new role as father.
All the inexperienced parents, the Princes are becoming accustomed to the baby. Because of it, don Felipe has devoted himself to his two "princesses" in sole right for three days before returning to the work. Leonor already sleeps in a room of the second floor communicated with that of her parents. The room, which furniture blue and beis are of the shop VTV, was decorated by dona Letizia. Beside attending to her daughter, the Princess has a lot of work, since the Princes are answering to all the congratulations that have got by Leonor's birth.
Of many branches of flowers that came to the Ruber, the Princess only has remained with some orchids, her favorite flower, and the branch of white roses that donFelipe gave her. Also they are going to forward mothers without resources and to centers of reception some of the numerous gifts that have received, like clothes of baby or products of bathroom.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://economia.eluniversal.com/2005...7A632913.shtml

The King of Spain showed today again his satisfaction for the birth of his new granddaughter, the infanta Leonor, that " she is nice, growing ", and he expressed the happiness of the Royal Family, " we are enchanted ", for this circumstance.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Today the Infanta Pilar has gone out in the television and has been very enterteining. She was in the presentation of the Rake of Nuevo Futuro, a charitable association. The asked for Leonor, and she said that still she did not know her. She said that she was a " grumpy aunt " and that she would know her, that preferred leaving air the parents. she was very enterteining, because she said it in spontaneous and nice way.:p
Old 11-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Strange. She lives in Madrid, doesn't she? If I were her I would go to see the child just for curiosity.

Old 11-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.periodistadigital.com/via...t.php?o=227664

If you are called Leonor or know some Leonor, you are of congratulation.

You can gain the stay of four days in a fantastic hotel of Majorca.
Digital journalist, in collaboration with the prestigious chain of Hotels Riu, draws lots between professionals of the Journalism and the Communication which name is Leonor - as the call to being Queen of Spain - a free stay of 4 days (3 nights) with couple in double room in half a pension in a hotel of the chain RIU in Majorca (" on request ") before April, 2006, with session of wellness and other hotel caresses. The transport is not included.
The winner, Doña Leonor, will be treated as a Queen.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg051120/prens...AC-CYL-121.asp

Next dawn, this baby who will be baptized by Leonor's name and who is called to be the Queen Dona Leonor of Spain, will expire three weeks of life, but already she has had to support the heavy mantle of the purple based on flashes of cameras, live microphones like razors and pens and lips as swords. The creature, with only a week of existence, overcame the first test with the dignity that one supposes her; or, without turning pale and without the minor gesture of opposition. She made it with the closed eyes and with the stoicism for philosophy, almost like not queriendo see what one comes above, that is not another thing that a wreath lasts as the brilliant one and sharpened as the thorn.

This baby, already from before her birth, has been a meat of this carnivorous journalism that day and night it is to the ambush without stopping in intimacies or in innocences; and it has been, also, a piece wished by the furtive fishermen who with so many skill manage in the in a mesS waters of the politics. Without scarcely you force to open the eyes, Leonor de Borbón Ortiz already knows that, for grace or misfortune, she will never be a baby as other Spanish babies; she knows and even she understands already, with her twenty days of watching the light of Madrid, which many journalists and some politicians use as a "pinypón" for her particular and dark games of intrigues and conveniences. But what more she will have surprised the tender infanta she is that in the bookshops already a book exists on her life, of a life of seven days, as the Génesis of the XXIst century.

Old 11-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

To expire means to die - certainly hope it was a translation glitch.