The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Terrific pics, thanks a lot Victoria looks cute in her pink jacket and it's great to see little Felipe smiling.

Old 12-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

VIDEO

The Dukes of Lugo in Soria with don Jaime de Marichalar's family
http://www.hola.com/videos/casasreal...go-marichalar/

Old 12-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Courtier

The video is awesome. Thank you lula! I love the part when Victoria jumps of the steps. Was she sticking her tongue out at the photographer? I love these kids.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladejesus
The video is awesome. Thank you lula! I love the part when Victoria jumps of the steps. Was she sticking her tongue out at the photographer? I love these kids.

Yes, Victoria is sticking her tongue, she is a very funy and true naughty girl, I find that so sympatetic! yes, they look both very beautiful in a different style of the Underga' brothers,I find them sparkling, may be their father is less stict than Iñaki....
Old 12-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for the video. I am always surprised to see how petite Infanta Elena appears to be. The children are growing so quickly too. They look relaxed and happy even with the cameras clicking away.

I do have one question. Has Don Jaime walked with a limp since his stroke or is this a recent injury?
Old 12-28-2006, 04:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
How many siblings does Jaime have?
If I remember it right, Jaime comes from a large family and does have five other brothers, planetcher Thanks for the very nice pics you all posted, once more the children looked too cute and showed their special personalities..
Old 12-28-2006, 06:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.huelvainformacion.es/29751_ESN_HTML.htm

It is born the Foundation Doña Maria de las Mercedes of the hand of the CEA and the Meeting of Andalucia

The Confederation of Industralists of Andalusia (CEA) and the Meeting of Andalucia, like founding organizations, have signed the writings of constitution of the Foundation Doña Maria of Mercedes, an organization of private character that it intends to contribute to the consolidation of the existing bonds between the community Andalucia and the Spanish monarchic institution.

The advisor of the Presidency, Gaspar Zarrías, and the president of the CEA, Santiago Herrero, along with members of the first patronage of the Foundation, sealed before the notary Antonio Ojeda --dean of the Notarial School of Seville-- the creation of the organization, that is born with an original capital of 900,000 euros (a 75% contributed by the CEA and a 25% by the Meeting) and whose Presidency of Honor will show Infant Elena.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lugo Dukes (Infant Elena and her husband Jaime de Marichalar), with their children, Froilan and Victoria in Soria, at Santo Domingo Church, to assist to the mass the family celebrate each year for Jaime de Marichalar father.
26-12-2006

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...AlfaNumericAsc
Old 12-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Wow they've grown so fast.. Victoria is such a beautiful young lady. And Felipe's a very handsome boy!
Thanks for the pics
Old 12-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Aristocracy

Wow how tall is Froilan, he will be as tall as his father... at least!
Old 12-30-2006, 05:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

In general, all the children of the family are high for theirage. It seems that Felipe (Froilán) is growing, and every time he is more formal and calm. Now his sister and his cousins are more active, before also they were but the press was centring more on him.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:54 AM
Royal Highness

Victoria isss so sweet !!!! I love the pictures.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Mayor of Castellón will ask Infant Elena who participates in the Committee of VI Games Special Olympics

The mayor of Castellón, Alberto Fabra, will send a letter to Infant Elena with the purpose of inviting it to that he participates in the Organizing Committee of VI Games Special Olympics that will be celebrated in Castellón from the 9 to the 12 of October of 2008 and that it will reunite to 1,500 athletes of 12 different countries, according to municipal sources informed in an official notice.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/...te_1319480.htm
Old 01-17-2007, 04:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Infanta Elena and husband, Jaime de Marichalar attend Pimpinela Hohelohe Funeral in Madrid - January 16, 2007

http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing...254355&evntI=0
Old 01-17-2007, 05:03 AM
Royal Highness

thanksss lula
Old 01-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

THE FUNERAL SERVICE OF MARIA FRANCISCA HOHENLOE
ELENA AND JAIME DE MARICHALAR

http://www.lfi.co.uk/dynevent-action...eventid=379486

Old 01-20-2007, 07:49 PM

Infanta Elena

Hi everybody! I live in Madrid, in front of Elena's house. I usually see Infanta Elena, Marichalar, and their children, Froilan and Victoria, especially when the kids come back home or when they go to school.

This year,at Froilán's birthday, I was able to see several members of RFS, such as the King Juan Carlos; the Queen Sofía; Infanta Cristina;Infanta Pilar... But I could only see them for a moment, when they got out of their cars.

The following day there were several photographers sitting in the main door of my house. My mother and I saw them when we came back home, and we asked them if they were there because of Froilán's birthday. They answered yes, and we told them that it had been celebrated the day before, and they told us to inform them the next time.

I can know if someone of the Royal Family comes to Elena's house because there are many bodyguards in the street, just around their house.

Today, I saw a car of Infanta Elena or Marichalar, I don't know who was inside of the car, because I was here in the computer just when the car went out. My computer is in a covered terrace, and sometimes, when it works slowly, I look through the window and I see them when they're coming back home or when they leave.

That's all folks!

P.D.: I'll tell you more things about Elena's family.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:55 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

How interesting! Infanta Elena is one f my very favorite royals for her sympathy and way of life. She always has a smile for everything. I think that people must love her a great deal.

Vanesa.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Heir Apparent

The Duke of Lugo, Jaime de Marichalar talks with the president of the Foundation Axa Winterthur, Jean-Raymond Abat (i) today during the act of the book “Manolete. The life and loves of a legend bullfigther”

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...fe136d8e1g.jpg

Closed Thread