Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 8: December 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...sOfIa.... said:
I love the pic of Irene 'waving', she's such a little Princess :flowers: Also, my favourite, Miguel and his cheeky grin :wub:
Thanks so muh for posting!

The Urdangarin kids each have a unique role:lol: :
Juan: the oldest, serious, who takes care of his younger siblings
Pablo: the sweet, calm one
Miguel: the little punk of the family
Irene: the little diva:lol: , this girl has already realized she's the only female kid on her family and has everyone wrapped around her little finger:lol:

You couldn't have defined them better crisiñaki! I totally agree.. :lol:

crisiñaki said:
The Urdangarin kids each have a unique role:lol: :
Juan: the oldest, serious, who takes care of his younger siblings
Pablo: the sweet, calm one
Miguel: the little punk of the family
Irene: the little diva:lol: , this girl has already realized she's the only female kid on her family and has everyone wrapped around her little finger:lol:

yes I agree with you, irene is the diva of the urdangarin's after 3 boys!:lol: , but she is so sweet, is a doll:wub:

We got too far away from the Current Events of Infanta Cristina & Family.
Several posts about the Fashion of the children of Infanta Cristina were moved to Fashion for the little royals thread.
If you wish, you can continue the discussion there.

Thank you for co-operation,
Ennyllorac, Anna_R, Avalon

Last edited:
Thank you soo much for the wonderful pictures. Irene is such a cute little girl!!

Crisinaki, I had to smile about your perfect character study, I do agree, but in different constellations every child and person does have another role of course, just think of Juan if he is with his cousin Froilan, then he no longer is the serious boy...;) Thank you all for the wonderful pics, I enjoyed them a lot!

Is Vitoria where family lives? Where is Vitoria? Is looks cold there? Northern Spain perhaps?
Happy New Year.

Thanksss lula for the pictures. Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linda85 said:
Is Vitoria where family lives? Where is Vitoria? Is looks cold there? Northern Spain perhaps?
Happy New Year.

Vitoria is in the Basque region, in Northern Spain. It's where Iñaki's family live.
Happy New Year to you too linda85 :flowers:

Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín will visit Tudela and Pamplona day 18.

The Infanta Doña Cristina and her husband Iñaki Urdangarín will visit the cathedral of Tudela and the House of Mercy of Pamplona next the 18 of this month in a visit of approximately noon of duration. Tudela, the legacy of a Cathedral? is the title of the exhibition that will cross the Dukes of right Palm three days before their definitive closing.

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/noticia.asp?not=2007010301442992&dia=20070103&seccion=navarra&seccionB=sociedad

Thank you so much sis for the unwatermarked pics of the Vitoria Holidays 2006!
I love all the Urdangarin Kids but the pic with Juanito and Miguelito and their heads together is just too :wub::wub: for words!:lol:

Presentation of the social project of the Forum of Corporative Reputation 2015, a better world for Joana ".

Madrid, 11 of January of 2007
It will be presided over by the Dukes of Palma

The Forum of Corporative Reputation (fRC) is an encounter place, analysis and spreading of tendencies, tools and models of management of the corporative reputation, that it implies ethics and good government, innovation, products and services (quality), work surroundings, corporative social responsibility, financial results and leadership. It was founded on September of 2002 by Agbar, BBVA, Telephone Repsol YPF and, to that they were united Abertis later, Ferrovial, Natural gas, Iberdrola, Iberia, Novartis and the RENFE. The interest of fRC by the reputation arises from its conviction about the impact that this one has like generating element of value for the companies that integrate it and its groups of interest.

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/news/presentacion_proyecto_social-ides-idweb.html

Cristina is very beautiful in this photo, and of course Iñaki is the best accesory :)

thankssss sis !!!! Cristina and Iñaki are wonderful today !!!!!!!

Thank you sooo much for the beautiful photos sis! :flowers:

Infanta Cristina was really elegant!

Wowww wonderfuls pictures, thanksss sis !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom