Prince Joachim, Current Events Part 2: September 2005 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Fan said:
Interesting ive not really been this particular board in a while would someone be so kind as to tell me why he is in the Ukraine and will he be going to Russia with Frederik and Mary as I Dont belive its very far?
Thanks in Advance
The Agricultural Council of Denmark made a journey to Ukraine and Joachim accompanied thtem.

Very short news: According to this article at TV2 VIP, HRH Prince Joachim is having problems with poachers entering his estate and shooting his roe deer. In the last few weeks, shots have been heard during the night and bags have been found containing the heads and entrails og the deer shot by poachers.

/Lasse

Lasse Pedersen said:
Very short news: According to this article at TV2 VIP, HRH Prince Joachim is having problems with poachers entering his estate and shooting his roe deer. In the last few weeks, shots have been heard during the night and bags have been found containing the heads and entrails og the deer shot by poachers.

/Lasse

grrrrrrr. that is disgusting, vile, and wrong. And it's even worse that these people are going onto his property to do it, and even more gross that they are leaving those bags. The poor gardener or whomever who had to find them!! With people entering his estate and shooting there, they could easily shoot and injure or kill an estate employee or even Joachim and his sons!:furious:
Do you guys have game preserves or special hunting areas in Denmark?

Pics 5.3.2007

Prince Joachim at the award ceremony of Young Scientists at the University of Aalborg, northern Denmark, Monday March 5 2007.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Pics 13.3.2007

Prince Joachim attending the christening of the boat Frederik IX, Copenhagen, Denmark - 12 Mar 2007

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

norwegianne said:
Is it just me, or do he look younger in these pictures?

It's the lightening. During the weekend of March 3, Joachim had his photo taken with Marie in Copenhagen, and he looked old, very old for his age. In comparision with the photos provided by IceFlower, I'd say the phototag, did Prince Joachim some justice.

This is the photo I was referring to: Joachim
;)

GlitteringTiaras said:
It's the lightening. During the weekend of March 3, Joachim had his photo taken with Marie in Copenhagen, and he looked old, very old for his age. In comparision with the photos provided by IceFlower, I'd say the phototag, did Prince Joachim some justice.

This is the photo I was referring to: Joachim
;)
It might be the hair-cut he's got: http://i12.tinypic.com/2mn0mfd.jpg

Pics 24.3.2007

Denmarks Prince Joachim at the opening of Bazar Fyn, a 7000 m2 indoor marketplace of multiethnic shops and restaurants opened in the town of Odense Saturday March 24. 2007.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Cute pictures, Joachim looks very happy. I guess Marie must agree with him.

Prince Joachim with his sons Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix (right) at the season opening of the Legoland Park in Billund, western Denmark Saturday March 31, 2007. The three Princes inaugurated a new attraction at Legoland called Atlantis, a large aquarium with 10 sharks and 1300 tropical fish

ANP Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
fanletizia said:
Prince Joachim with his sons Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix (right) at the season opening of the Legoland Park in Billund, western Denmark Saturday March 31, 2007. The three Princes inaugurated a new attraction at Legoland called Atlantis, a large aquarium with 10 sharks and 1300 tropical fish

ANP Beeldbank
The medal around Felix' neck - is a sign of his honorary citizenship in Legoland. He was given that after the ceremony. Nikolai received his years ago, when he first inaugurated something in Legoland.

Both the boys are, according to Billed Bladet, spending Easter with Joachim

PrincessDianafan said:
i thought all of the Danish royals had a down to earth manner about them,
you don't think so anymore :ermm:

(it seems maybe a part of your post was cut off ??)

Joachim´s 38th Birthday

Tomorrow, Joachim will turn 38 years old.What is he going to do tomorrow?Anyone has any ideas?Will he celebrate his birthday alone with Marie Cavallier, or together with his two little boys?

Heike said:
Tomorrow, Joachim will turn 38 years old.What is he going to do tomorrow?Anyone has any ideas?Will he celebrate his birthday alone with Marie Cavallier, or together with his two little boys?

I doubt she will, but I'll ask anyway; will Alexandra be involved - she has said that they can still party together and see eachother 2-3 times a week, according to princessalexandradk.info?

Happy birthday Prince Joachim! - DRW

some great pictures!

Heike said:
I truly hope that his parents Queen Margrethe, Prince Henrik, and the Crown Prince Family at least have some sort of "family" celebration for Prince Joachim. Although he is the "spare" he is still part of the inner Royal Family and it must hurt to find himself all but ignored for family get togethers. At least he and Marie are on fantastic terms with Martin his his X, Countess Alexander and his two sons. I think we all wish him nothing but the best for his 38th Birthday. It would be lovely if he was to announce his engagement to Marie on this special day, but I'm sure he would never upstage the baby Princess Christening, and then its Prince Henrik's birthday ....I guess when the timing is correct all will be announced.

I have added new additions to Prince Joachim's calender. Scroll down until you see his name and take a look to see what else he'll be doing for June 2007.

:flowers:

*If I made any translation mistakes, please let me know, I would appreciate it very much.*

Tonight, June 11, Prince Joachim along with the two princes and Countess Alexandra attended a performance at the Circus Arena. I believe it was a benefit for a cancer foundation.

Here is the link to various http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/photos via ANP.

In the next few days, Prince Joachim has a somethwat light schedule:

June 15
11am
Prince Joachim will participate for the opening at Fynske Dyrskue to Odense.

June 16
10am
In Århus. Official acceptance at Honnørkajen.

Then he'll be in residence at Marselisborg Slot beginning on June 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince joachim and the Europa Nostra heritage award, October 16. 2007
Pictures taken in the greenhouse of Joachim walking around are nice, i also like the flowers that appear in the pictures. This looks like a nice greenhouse.
Picturesby Søren Steffen

Pics 17.10.2007

Prince Joachim, Queen Margrethes youngest son opens the Danfish
Fishery Fair in Aalborg Oct. 17. 2007:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom