General News about Joachim, Marie and Family 2: August 2009 - January 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's great news marie's danish friends chose her for the second time to be godmother. i wonder if little agathe's name is because of marie's second name?

that's great news marie's danish friends chose her for the second time to be godmother. i wonder if little agathe's name is because of marie's second name?

according to another site, the baby girl was named after P.Marie

About the article regarding the lunch date with friends. I read the translation, and understood something about a soon to be one year old daughter. Does this mean that the couple in question (who were just married in France) already have a child, or is this an inaccurate translation?

The way it's stated makes it awkward to understand.

She was really cute!Thanks for the above video Dazzling :flowers:

She really looked like she was having a good time, enjoying that little comment at the end. I'm sure she enjoyed being in France, as well, with Danish friends --- a real mixture of her two worlds.

Lovely setting, just special.

Princess Marie and Prince Joachim at the christening of Agathe
Anna, daughter of Peter and Henriette Steenstrup. The Princess
is the godmother, October 18, 2009, Rungsted, Denmark.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

What a lovely tribute to Marie! The baby and Marie share a name. It is great to see that Marie has made so many friends since she has moved to Denmark.

Why is Joachim acting as Regent ??
Did Frederik not return yet from Australia? Where is Queen Margrethe??

Frederik has returned from Australia. Perhaps Queen Margrethe is taking a few days off? They (CP couple, Queen and Prince Henrik) have the Vietnam trip coming up in a few weeks. Maybe they are simply resting and preparing for that event?

Decorations @ Schackenborg ??

During the Christmas holidays does Joachim decorate Schackenborg, and if so are their any pictures of previous years decorations - both inside as well as outside ???

Schackenborg could look so beautiful decorated for Christmas - it is a fairytale setting.

Does anyone know, what is wrong with Henriks ear? Its so red!

Does anyone know, what is wrong with Henriks ear? Its so red!

I've noticed that before in photos, too, and just assume that it's a birthmark. The earlier photos have been more difficult to see clearly, though.

They have a lot of photoshoots don't they?, anyway is great, the pics are nice. I just found the one in the piano rather corny

I think that the purpose of the photos was to show off Schackenborg and the family at home. I love the photo of Marie, Henrik and little Apple in the pram. Henrik is absolutely charming and adorable!

I have read before that the mark on the baby's ear is what is referred to as a strawberry. It is a sort of birthmark. It is harmless and will most likely fade with age. When he gets older, he can have it removed if it hasn't faded enough. It's fairly common, and I do think that Leonor of Spain had one too.

Actually, according to Billed-Bladet - Annemette Krakau: SÃ¥dan, Marie! (Use an online translator)

This interview and photoshoot was completed by Prince Joachim's uncle, the French journalist Etienne de Monpezat (Prince Henrik's brother), for the magazine, Point de Vue and provides an exclusive tour of Shackenborg Castle in Møgeltønder.

Billed Bladet has re-printed the interview.

It'd be nice to find a scan of this interview :whistling:. I'd love to read what it says

A synopsis of the interview certainly would be nice, as some of the pictures shown are months old - taken in the summer. Both Marie and Henrik are in short sleeves, or sleeveless.

Has Joachim ever opened up his beautiful home, Schackenborg for phtographers before..................????????????????????????

When he was married to the Countess their were a "couple" of picture, but I never remember sooooooo many pictures of various rooms before
Their kitchen actually looks like a every day normal kitchen
Love her riding the bike attached to the cart baby Henrik & Apple were in

Where did you find all of these pictures of Schackenborg? On TRF somewhere???

Joachim & Marie celebrated New Year with a few friends accoriding to this article by BB. The party was held at Amalienborg palace. Guests arrived at 18:00pm where oysters & champagne was served.
The article also said that the royals & friends watched the fireworks outside at 12:00.

Were the Schackenborg pictures in the actual article? Could they be scanned for TRF? It's hard to have a reference made of something when everyone can't see it. If the pictures of Schackenborg were all on TRF, the comments would be more appropriate, all could see and judge for themselves...

For all the hispanic members, let me tell you today I bought Hola! and I was pleasently surprised to find the article and the photshoot of Marie Joackim and Little Henrik.

since frederik and mary are in verbier to celebrate mary's birthday, i was wondering what joachim and marie's plans would be to celebrate marie's birthday one day afterwards? maybe they decide to join?

Don't they usually go to Switzerland with the boys? This would be the first time in the snow for Henrik, perhaps Marie's family will be there. I gather that one of her brothers is a ski instructor there (from previous posts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom