Frederik, Mary and Children Picture Thread 1: November 2004 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look so in love ,Its nice to see. :)

Such a loving and beutiful couple. May love and happiness fulfill them in years to come.

mary & frederik look so in love together! i think they are deeply in love with each other and together with little christian they seem to be a perfect family!

The pictures aren't all the same because I couldn't track down some but I found a couple others and I hope this is okay:

(Credit: Lars Hurn/All Over Press, Hanne Juul, Hanne Juul, Peter Grosen, Martin Hoien)

(Credit: AP, Rick Stevens, Dean Sewell, AFP, Reuters)

Here are five more:

(Credit: Scanpix, Scanpix, Julian Andrews, Scanpix, Scanpix)

Here are more pictures of Frederik and Mary :wub: :

(Credit: View Images)

More pictures of Frederik and Mary:

(Credit: View Images)

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a event that both of them has taken part of since they got married or just before, i am putting a collection of such events.

Thank you soCal girl for such lovely pictures!

Josefine, eagerly awaiting your collection of events...:flowers:

RachelD said:
Thank you soCal girl for such lovely pictures!

Josefine, eagerly awaiting your collection of events...:flowers:

i have tried to figure out if they both have atned a event each year since 2004 but i dont think they have last year she was missing the event for the opening of parlament

Here is a lovely picture of the couple during the opening of parliment
Picture (DRW)
A beautiful close up picture of Mary during opening of parliment
Picture (DRW)

Official visit to Romania, two beautiful loving pictures of the couple
Picture 1
Picture 2
(DRW)

Last edited:
I wonder if Trine the Villain has visited this thread!!! (saying this with humourous sarcasm)

Stellad

Those photos Dazzling posted really are the sweetest, especially the ones from Romania, I think. Fred has the tenderest way of putting his arm around her. Apparently there is some new book about Fred that insinuates that he shunned love in order to marry Mary instead, implying that he and Mary aren't in love. But anyone can see in these kind of pictures, and so many many others, that the book is wrong in those claims. Their love for each other is written all over their faces when they look at each other. :wub:

Picture (DRW)
Picture (DRW)

Picture 1
Picture 2
(DRW)

A...aaaah! Those photos just melt my heart. They are like newly weds. Their expressions said it all. The way CP Frederik looked at his wife.........:wub::wub:

Thanks for the lovely pictures. :flowers:

Someone should show this kind of pictures to the (german) gossip-magazines to show them what a unhappy couple looks like :lol:

and too the australian magazines as well.
billie-jo

Someone should show this kind of pictures to the (german) gossip-magazines to show them what a unhappy couple looks like :lol:

Yes you are right! But it is so sorry, that you can also find the other pictures... ;) The unhappy couple-pictures... But we all know: These are just pictures...

Picture (DRW)
Picture (DRW)

Picture 1
Picture 2
(DRW)

I love her hat! She looks so elegant in this photo.

Here are five more:

(Credit: Scanpix, Scanpix, Julian Andrews, Scanpix, Scanpix)

Her purple gown in the last photo is gorgeous!

It is, principessa. It was painted by someone, whose name escapes me at the moment, some years ago.

She is one of those women the older she gets the more beautiful she becomes. Thank you for all the new pictures.

Is that a tattoo on Frederick's arm? If so, does anyone know what it is? :)

Regarding sun spots, there's a multitude of lotions that can help correct any skin irregularities that really work quite wondrously --- I've used it myself when getting reverse-racoon features from wearing sunglasses while in the sun all day, and it really smooths out the tone and color of the skin quite spectacularly.

Not all that expensive either. And as previous people have said, it's all about sun exposure control --- sunscreen, hats, etc. My mother and her sisters all have beautiful skin for their age because they take care of their skin very carefully. I'm sure some of it is genetic as well, as it seems to be with Mary :)

She is so lovely! Not just in her looks but also how she dresses and carries herself. I hope to be as poised and stylish when I'm her age (though she's really not that much older :D)

Very beautiful pictures of Princess Mary can be found here.
I love the second picture!

Help, please!

I am usually only in the japanese part of the forums and so I do not know at all what is where here in Danmark. :) But I just remembered that I have seen some months ago such a very cute foto of CP Mary with little Isabella (she cannot have been more than three months old then, maybe even only one month) (in a newspaper at my dentist´s it was, to be quite precise) and Isabella was wide awake and staring up to Mary as if she was beholding the most impressing miracle in the whole wide world (which she probably was:flowers:). And I just thought I`d have a short look and find it (or some like it) here. NOT. Mission impossible...:neutral: After much trouble I got so far as "Current events part 7" and somebody commenting how very sweet the pics of Frederik and Mary with the newborn are - but no pics... And then I thought I´d give up and ask for help. Where can I find pics of Mary with Isabella 0-3 months? Thank you very much!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom