Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her LIW is supposed to be behind her - but she is almost hiding. The sister acts the two of them had some time ago did not go over well with the royal house. Especially as the LIW is very charismatic and beautiful.

However she is behind her I think we are always watching her, we always see her, I think that is not good for Mary's image, considering also that MLW is very beautiful

Mary looked quite beautiful. I think it's good that the Princess is visiting the poor areas in Denamark, too. We can see than that she doesn't just care about jewels and clothes (since there were many discussuions about Mary's "Shopping-mania" the last time). I heard it was Mary's personal wish to visit this poor quaters.

I just love this princess and am always grateful to everyone that posts so quickly and so often.I think Mary has done a terrific job so far and any critic should be placed in that subset of people who probably donot believe royality has a place in modern society and they honestly annoy me.

grevinnan said:
Her LIW is supposed to be behind her - but she is almost hiding. The sister acts the two of them had some time ago did not go over well with the royal house. Especially as the LIW is very charismatic and beautiful.

No wonder I'd noticed that thier attitude (or the way they interact with each other in public) had changed a little...wow... But it was nice to see them chit chat and comment on this or that with each other. Oh well! Protocols are first!

grevinnan said:

First, Mary's LIW is not hiding, and second, there never were "sister acts".
To have a good relationship with each other and smile at each other does not mean there is a "sister act".
Mary is the CP, Caroline is her LIW and she does and always did exactly what she has to do, from the beginning.
Mary on the other hand had to greet the people who came to meet her.
So, no time for chatting with her LIW. They both know their duties.

I don't have a problem with Caroline and can't see why others have or why it is not good for Mary's image to have her LIW behind her.
(In fact I think that's quite a nonsense.)

But then of course I don't think Caroline is very beautiful. In my eyes she is just good looking and has a natural elegance
but definitely no charisma. If it weren't for her red hair I wouldn't notice her.

That's the strange thing with Mary. I don't find her very beautiful (only good looking, like her LIW) nor very elegant but somehow she catches my eyes.
And she seems to be a very self-confident woman.
Her best friend Amber Petty also is more beautiful than Mary, by mens' standards, and she was bridesmaid.

No fear of other good looking women. Good for Mary!

ricarda said:
...That's the strange thing with Mary. I don't find her very beautiful (only good looking, like her LIW) nor very elegant but somehow she catches my eyes.
And she seems to be a very self-confident woman.
Her best friend Amber Petty also is more beautiful than Mary, by mens' standards, and she was bridesmaid.

No fear of other good looking women. Good for Mary!

Ricarda: Well said! I'm drawn to Mary too even though I don't find her particularly beautiful. I guess she does have "it" (charisma). I give her credit for having such a good looking LIW - I know I couldn't do it!;)

ricarda said:
But then of course I don't think Caroline is very beautiful. In my eyes she is just good looking and has a natural elegance but definitely no charisma. If it weren't for her red hair I wouldn't notice her.

WOW...........ricarda.........you just took the words out of my mouth!!!!

I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!!!:flowers:

Cheers

Last edited:
well I really think the same Mary has that natural beauty and of course she is always so well dress and that helps a lot!!!!she is my favorite royal!

Lady Bluffton said:
She is so unbelievably thin.

Mary wore this same dress suit when she was approximately three months pregnant with Christian (Mary launching the "Mary Arctica"). I know she could have had the outfit altered but I think Mary would have just worn something newer than have something adjusted for a one day visit. I'm not saying she's pregnant but I don't think she's unbelievably thin.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question, In wich palace are living The princes?

Thakns in anvance

originally posted by Paty
Hello, I have a question, In wich palace are living The princes?

Thakns in anvance

Paty, I belive they live at the Chancellery House at Fredensborg Castle in Fredensborg and at Amalienborg Palace.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
WindsorIII said:
Paty, I belive they live at the Chancellery House at Fredensborg Castle in Fredensborg and at Amalienborg Palace.

No you're right, that's where they live.

Thank you both very much!

Does someone knows what are the visits for Mary during this week?

From the Crown Princess's Official Online Calander (released ~fortnightly)--Danish Only

Cirkus Benneweis festforestilling
Lørdag 9. september 2006 kl. 20:00 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen overværer som protektor for Landsforeningen SIND Cirkus Benneweis' festforestilling på Bellahøj i København.

WHO konference Mandag 11. september 2006 kl. 09:40 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen er som protektor og æresgæst til stede ved åbningen af konferencen "Regional Committee of the European Region in 2006", som WHO Regional Office for Europe afholder på hovedkontoret i København.

----[FONT=&quot]Mary as protector for the Danish Association for Mental Health, attends a special charity performance of Circus Benneweis[/FONT]

WHO reception Mandag 11. september 2006 kl. 19:30 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager som protektor for WHO Regional Office for Europe i reception i ARKEN, Ishøj, i anledning af WHO's konference i Danmark.
Indenrigs- og sundhedsministerens reception i forbindelse med WHO konference Tirsdag 12. september 2006 kl. 19:15 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager som protektor for WHO Regional Office for Europe i indenrigs- og sundhedsministerens reception på Danmarks Akvarium i anledning af WHO's konference i Danmark.

----unofficial-----MAry is expected to Award the Ladies Masters Golf Prize- the tounament runs from 7th to 10th September

13th to 15th September Mary as Patron to attend 6th Nordic Congress for Eating Disorders
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
There will also be a fair amount of foreign visits later in the month to Latvia, Russia and Frederik will probably do a one day stop to Hungary this month as well to open a factory.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Mary will also visit Prague:
September 21-22
HRH The Crown Princess visits Prague and meets with the wife of the President, Livia Klausova at Prague Castle, and the mayor of Prague, Pavel Bem at the town hall. Both Crown Princess and First Lady will attend the concert of Denmark's Symphony Orchestra in the event 'Autumn in Prague'. Other points of interest in the programme include: Health sector, Danish firms & cultural sights of Prague.

Thanks to Madame Royale in the Royal Danish Calendar thread.

Is this Mary's first trip abroad alone? If it is, it's very exciting!

Thats great to hear that Mary will be so near! :lol: I can't wait for that ocasion! :)

WindsorIII said:

I am sorry to correct you WindsorIII because they are not living at Amalienborg Palaace yet.
The mansion that CP frederik,CP Mary and Prince Christian are going to live in is in the beginning of a total renovation.
When the renovation are complet they are going to live ther in the vinter time her in Denmark.

After the renovations are completed, the Crown Princely city residence shall be the Brockdorff Palace (Frederik VIII's Palace) located on the north eastern corner of Amalienborg.

Until renovations are completed, the Crown Princely city residence is in Moltke's Palace (Christian VII's Palace).

Last edited:
H.M. Margrethe said:
I am sorry to correct you WindsorIII because they are not living at Amalienborg Palaace yet.
The mansion that CP frederik,CP Mary and Prince Christian are going to live in is in the beginning of a total renovation.
When the renovation are complet they are going to live ther in the vinter time her in Denmark.

They have apartments in Amalienborg, I believe and they stay there and at the Chancellory House at Fredensborg. If the the Chancellory House is being renovated, then they are more than likely staying at their apartments at Amalienborg.

Sister Morphine said:
They have apartments in Amalienborg, I believe and they stay there and at the Chancellory House at Fredensborg. If the the Chancellory House is being renovated, then they are more than likely staying at their apartments at Amalienborg.

They are staying at Chancellory House until the renovation are completed at Amalienborg Palace. :)

VG has a little blurb on Marys visit to Volsmose called "Mary wanted to help" The article says the good image the locals tried to create for the visit (and otherwise) is crashed after 9 people from Volsmose has been arrested for terror plans

EDIT
http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=4287
Christian and Mary is now in Rhode Island in USA according to BB, where Frederik is sailing, they left this weekend. Mary has an engagement on Saturday so she will be back before that.

Last edited:
well for Christian is a bit too mucht!Going to USA just for a few days and then go back again for a long time flight!!!!Is too mucht for a little baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom