Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her dress and red shoes! A wonderful choice, red shoes instead of black one's.

It seams that she is starting to wear some pregnancy dresses!!!Lovely yes!

With the last pregnancy it was more summery...now we get to see some winter pregnancy outfits...

I think she looks great in whatever she wears

Her_Majesty said:
It seems: No matter what Mary does, she always makes anything wrong >>
She appears in many new dresses: The people complain about the fact that she wastes too much money.
She wears her old dresses: The people complain about her wearing old and recycled dresses...:wacko:
Poor her... :p

:lol: Excellent post Her_Majesty. Mary will never win.

Last edited:
I think at the end Mary always wins because she is always beautiful and she is always well dress! She dress the way she considers the best the way and in my opinion she is the best Princess!

biboquinhas said:
I think at the end Mary always wins because she is always beautiful and she is always well dress! She dress the way she considers the best the way and in my opinion she is the best Princess!

she knows what is appropriate for the opening or event , she does not over dress.:flowers: and yes she is one of the best dressed, best adapted to the princess world.

Her_Majesty said:
It seems: No matter what Mary does, she always makes anything wrong >>
She appears in many new dresses: The people complain about the fact that she wastes too much money.
She wears her old dresses: The people complain about her wearing old and recycled dresses...:wacko:
Poor her... :p

I get what you are saying, but I think that she can’t get everything right all the time and peoples opinions differ in ways especially when it comes to fashion. Some might not like color, some like suits, some like to stay to neutral colors and so on. Mary does have a great sense of style, her wardrobe is great and she almost gets its right all the time (thought I don’t like her evening wear much). I also think recycling her cloths is a great idea, but not when something is worn over 5 times (the suit worn to prague).

If im not mistaken she has an event today, looking forward to the pictures.

Eliza said:
With the last pregnancy it was more summery...now we get to see some winter pregnancy outfits...

I think she looks great in whatever she wears

I think its great, different pregnancy looks. Its going to be intrusting to see what shell pull off, knowing she wont dissapoint us...not only her, but also Princess Letizia since her last pregnancy was summer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so lovely with that black dress that has the big flowers (and the red shoes!) and this green suit. Thanks to all for posting these great pictures!

Hej.

I am travelling to Denmark from Sweden this afternoon, and I was wondering how it is possible to get a list of the royals activities for the next five days - so that I could do a bit of royal spotting!

georgierose said:
Hej.

I am travelling to Denmark from Sweden this afternoon, and I was wondering how it is possible to get a list of the royals activities for the next five days - so that I could do a bit of royal spotting!

I have no idea what the royals are doing for the next few days, but I wish I was coming with you. I hope you get to see someone Royal, have a great time. :flowers:

georgierose said:
Hej.

This is the link to the official calendar of the royal house
http://kongehuset.dk/aktuelt/kalender/
You can see what they do, where and when.
But I am afraid if you want to see CP Mary this is not the best time.
She has only one engagement today and the next one will be in Brussels on the 6th.

She looks great in that turquoise tweed jacket!

I believe it's the some coat she wore when she left the hospital with baby Christian last year.

BurberryBrit said:
She looks great in that turquoise tweed jacket!

ldt20 said:
I believe it's the some coat she wore when she left the hospital with baby Christian last year.

Yes, your absolutely correct!:flowers:

I like that color...hmmm...

It's great to see the capacity of Mary interacting with children, her tenacity and maternal way touched everybody!!! She´s really great...she's a princess, but first she's a person, a lovely and tender one....capable of making the diference in one's life!!!

Can anyone post the link to the Heartmade site? I've been trying to get into it for months and it always says it's being worked on...maybe I'm getting into the wrong one?

I like this skirt of Mary's alot...

RachelD said:
Can anyone post the link to the Heartmade site? I've been trying to get into it for months and it always says it's being worked on...maybe I'm getting into the wrong one?

I like this skirt of Mary's alot...
Hi Rachel,:flowers:

This one works for me http://www.heartmade.dk/

That last skirt of her's it's simply gorgeous. I love it.

Someone know when is their visit to Australia?

Thank you for the link Dazzling.
You just have to love Hello's accuracy ;)
"Many in Denmark are already speculating on the sex of the baby who, if it is a girl, will be the first princess to be born since 1994 - when Queen Margrethe's younger sister, Princess Benedikte, was born."

biboquinhas said:
I believe it's the latter half of November; there's no entry in their official calendar after 14 November.

UserDane said:
(...) since 1994 - when Queen Margrethe's younger sister, Princess Benedikte, was born."

I wasn't aware she is that young - looks old for her age...:ROFLMAO:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Yeah, thought so too Jo of Palatine...

biboquinhas said:

Do you mean the official visit in 2007 or November visit which is a private one?

It's a right royal faux pas
By Phillip Koch
October 29, 2006

PRINCESS Mary is renowned around the world for her sense of style, but yesterday she made an fashion faux pas of the worst kind. Full article and source

That article about the fashion faux pas is ridiculous! It is referring to two celebrities who wore the dress months (maybe even years) ago at the same event (some awards night)...Which is totally unrelated to the one Mary attended and it is not like Ms Applegate or Ms Griffiths turned up again - in Denmark - wearing the dress AGAIN! I don't even get the point of that article...some "journalists" (I use that term loosely) have a lot of spare time on their hands!!!

Xeara said:
That article about the fashion faux pas is ridiculous! It is referring to two celebrities who wore the dress months (maybe even years) ago at the same event (some awards night)...Which is totally unrelated to the one Mary attended and it is not like Ms Applegate or Ms Griffiths turned up again - in Denmark - wearing the dress AGAIN! I don't even get the point of that article...some "journalists" (I use that term loosely) have a lot of spare time on their hands!!!

I had to chuckle when I read that article. "Journalists" must sit at their computers all day scratching their heads wondering what juicy bit piece of clap trap they can print in the next issue. I think a good laugh is always had when reading the stories. I am sure that all three ladies looked beautiful in the same outfits and the fashion house who designed them was jumping for joy at the free publicity. :)

UserDane said:
"Many in Denmark are already speculating on the sex of the baby who, if it is a girl, will be the first princess to be born since 1994 - when Queen Margrethe's younger sister, Princess Benedikte, was born."

It appears that Hello realised their mistake (or it was pointed out to them!), because the last line (quoted above in User Dane's post now reads:
"Many in Denmark are already speculating on the sex of the baby who, if it is a girl, will be the first princess to be born since 1946 - when Queen Margrethe's younger sister, now Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, was born."

But this is not the first publication to say that Princess Benedikte is the last princess born to the Danish RF, there was another one written by an Aussie newspaper that also said that...I'll see if I can find it again for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom