The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundra
She also has a teething toddler as well. That makes for some very long nights.
But her face seem to have gotten a bit rounder lately, so I wouldn't wonder if she indeed is pregnant again. Well, we'll see...

'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Nobility

I think she is expecting. Yes she has travelled alot and has a baby at home but she also has staff. She doesn't have to do alot of the grunt work herself and her job isn't a 9 to 5 situation.

Old 10-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Courtier

If she were expecting, how long do you think before there's an announcment? They'll probably wait until she's into her 2 or 3 month, right? I doubt they'd announce it so soon like Letizia and Maxima. But I'm just speculating....until we have an official announcment that is all we can do for now. I love her shoes! I like how she actually interacts with the children when she's talking to them, she pats them on the back and looks straight into their eyes, the kids must love the attention!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Courtier

I believe speculating about Mary being pregnant is quite pointless. Not because Letizia and Maxima are, it means Mary too, is not a fashion. And of course she looks tired, she went to Prahe, Russia, attended the award ceremony and the opening of te parliament, and only god knows what else she is does. But just taking care of a baby is enough

I doubt a pregnant woman would travel as much as she did in the last week, specially in the early months, of course I´ve never been one so I dunno :P. Well lets wait, is more likely she is tired than pregnant and is no point in discussin it until is official

Apparently ¡hola! agrees with you guys

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...ary-dinamarca/
Old 10-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Aristocracy

the only reason is why i think she is preg, is because the way she has been dressing the last few events; all her outfits have been loose, usually she is in fitted outfits.but, we have to wait for an announcment
Old 10-05-2006, 07:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Images from deadline

Gallery

http://www.deadline-press.com/fotowe...AlfaNumericAsc
Old 10-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Heir Apparent

i dont think CP Mary would expecting another baby till Prince Christian become 1 years old in October 15th on 2 weeks but i think Princess Mary would can wait have baby when Prince Christian become 2 or 3 years old if she wanted have another baby its their choice
Old 10-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Heir Apparent

I think she should wait at least 2 years before having another baby, why all Princess have so hurry to have another child!!! I hope she is not pregnant yet because I like to see her active 100%
Old 10-06-2006, 07:33 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I think the main reason all the current Crown Princesses are having their children close together is because they are all in their mid-thirties, and once you reach that age, it gets harder to conceive naturally, and Mary and Fred have said they want a big family, so I think it would be wise for them to start trying again around this time.
And it would be good for the children to be born close together because they would be able to actually grow up together
Old 10-06-2006, 08:18 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Princess Mary didn't interact very mucht with the children in this visit. After seeing the video I think she didn't fell at home!
Old 10-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I think Princess Mary didn't interact very mucht with the children in this visit. After seeing the video I think she didn't fell at home!
You know, when I read your post I thought "What video?" but then I looked back on the other posts and found the video. After watching it I have to agree with you. She didn't interact very much with the kids. First, the little girl that handed her the flowers was very shy and didn't want to talk with her, then it seemed that the other little kids were to young to actually be aware of who was there waving at them and trying to say hello(IMO). But besides that, she just seemed really uncomfortable, fidgety, anxious to get this over with. That's the impression I got. Maybe she wasn't feeling well, and I'm not refering to the possiblility of her being preganant.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Courtier

Well, I definatley think that we will hear an announcement over the next month. But, we shall see...

www.one.org
Old 10-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Nobility

Interesting video of this event. Has anyone else noticed that the lady-in-waiting looks more like a princess in dress, style and demeanor than Mary? Also, in the video I noticed that she displayed those odd head-tilting/blinking mannerisms when she turned to speak to the lady-in-waiting during the children's recital. (She looked like she had about had it with the children's singing.) These mannerisms are exactly what people object to about Mary. Maybe she was just tired, and maybe she is pregnant as everyone suspects. But it's a turnoff, nonetheless.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Courtier

I think it's quite unfair to imply that Mary isn't as "regal" as she should be. The fact is that Mary is human just like everyone else. Why should she not be allowed to act like a human?-Just because she's a princess means that any "head-tilting/blinking mannerisms" are inappropriate? I really think that is unfair.

www.one.org
Old 10-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Thanks for all the lovely photos and video.
Crown Princess Mary is stunning here- a bit tired but still looked wonderful. The colour of the suit looked great on her. Love the coat she is wearing for the donation of the Danish Mental Health Fund -one of my favourites.
Old 10-07-2006, 03:55 AM
Courtier

If she is pregnant, then they will probably announce it after Pr Christian's birthday.

Stella
Old 10-07-2006, 04:02 AM
Courtier

I think they could announce it on the 16th
Old 10-07-2006, 06:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik
Mary looks quite beautiful and her lady-in-waiting toofashion style.

I repeat that what I wrote few months ago: if I wouldn't know who is who I would say that Mary's lady-in-waiting is a princess.

I agree, this woman really look like a fairy-tale princess . It's the first time I see her . Mary is very average-looking comparing to her !
Old 10-07-2006, 06:32 AM
Gentry

Poor Mary! It's not bad enough that she is under constant scrutiny for what she does/doesn't do. Now the extent to which she is a "fairy-tale princess" is under comparison. We all know there is no such thing in reality. She, like me, is an Australian girl, who grew up with very little everyday exposure to royalty (except for the rubbish written in the tabloids about the British royals). She is doing the best she can. She looks lovely and if she occasionally demonstrates behaviours which are less than princess-like then so be it. I'd hate to be under the constant pressure that she is to live up to others' expectations every day of my life. In the last couple of years she's become a wife, a princess and a mother. I'm only two of those things and I find it difficult at times. I really think we need to be a little more understanding.
Old 10-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliB
Poor Mary! It's not bad enough that she is under constant scrutiny for what she does/doesn't do. Now the extent to which she is a "fairy-tale princess" is under comparison. We all know there is no such thing in reality. She, like me, is an Australian girl, who grew up with very little everyday exposure to royalty (except for the rubbish written in the tabloids about the British royals). She is doing the best she can. She looks lovely and if she occasionally demonstrates behaviours which are less than princess-like then so be it. I'd hate to be under the constant pressure that she is to live up to others' expectations every day of my life. In the last couple of years she's become a wife, a princess and a mother. I'm only two of those things and I find it difficult at times. I really think we need to be a little more understanding.

No, I didn't want to say that Mary has no "fairy-tale princess" behaviour, neither did I say that she is not doing the best she can .
But it was just an opinion concerning her physical appearance : her lady-in-waiting has such a graceful and beautiful face that she looks like what I consider to be a "fairy-tale princess" and , to me, Mary doesn't . That's all I wanted to say .

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess mary, mary, mary donaldson