Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, well, I dislike this outfit especially that blouse. skirt looks to be fine.
I think that black colour isnt good for Mary :neutral:

The dress it recycled, isn't it? I think she wore it short time after Christian's birth! I love it! She looks elegant in it!

Last edited:
I don't really like the outfit!The flowers...not my style! But she looks elegant as always.
Madeleine you are really fortune to get to see Princess Mary so often!

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:
The dress it recycled, isn't it? I think she wore it short time after Christian's birth! I love it! She looks elegant in it!
Isn't it the one she used at the lunch for president Bush in 2005 when he paid DK a whirlwind visit? I think someone said that princess Caroline of Monaco has the same outfit but with blue flowers.

I like the skirt (quite sexy) and top (very elegant).
I think she wore it at the Norwegian visit last year,
when she looked very tired after the birth of Christian.
(There were rumours of problems in German mags at that time
showing a pic of that event.)
And I think I have seen Marie-Chantal wearing this top in blue.
But I don't like the makeup, especially the colour of the lipstick,
and I think the hairstyle together with this somehow severe looking dress
makes her look a little bit matronly.
I would have preferred her hair down, perhaps the hairstyle she had on Monday.

ricarda said:
I think she wore it at the Norwegian visit last year,

You are correct, ricarda :)

UserDane said:
Isn't it the one she used at the lunch for president Bush in 2005 when he paid DK a whirlwind visit? I think someone said that princess Caroline of Monaco has the same outfit but with blue flowers.

Marie-Chantal has this outfit in the blue flowers and I think (am not totally sure) that Princess Caroline may aswell, UserDane :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too keen on the flowery top either....:ermm:

The skirt is nice but not the top.

she looks elegant and i like this top with this skirt better than the last outfit but i still think its "too busy/loud" it wears her instead of the her wearing it. (talk about bad english lol)

omg.....can't believe that she recycled that blouse! i'm totally not a friend of this blouse....too old for her....
the dress looks fine......

thankss
she looks elegant and very beautiful !!!!

Everyone is talking about a new pregnancy of Mary!!! Lets see

Thank you Marilla for the website.
She looks so pretty! I like this outfit on her, though she has worn it several times before.

Thanks marilla:flowers: Mary looks great on this outfit. She was glowing.

Great photo, Madeleine. One question, though, on some of the really close-up pictures it appears she wears a ton of make-up on her face. Having seen her in person, can you tell if that is true?

She looks lovely! It's great to see her with little kids!

Mary is the most elegant princess, it always goes perfect in my opinion, it is very beautiful.

I like the flowered shirt, but I think that I would like the outfit more if the shirt was paired with a pair of black pants and not the skirt. With the black skirt and hose and shoes, the outfit looks too dark.

I saw this outfit on another site and it was really nice, especially looking at her from the side and her hair was looking nicely done. As always.

There was an article a while back in the September 26, 2006 issue of the magazine, Vanidades that was titled, Mary D. La Nueva Jackie O.?, translated to Mary D. The New Jackie O.?

Some picture scans from Vanidades:

The short articled translated:
A mixture of classic elegance and joie de vivre define the look of Mary of Denmark. The princess has converted to a fashion icon in the European Royals. Whether for an event of the Danish Union of Golf or for the fashion show of Copenhagen; to represent Denmark officially or for a family festivity; with a wide brim hat that matches the tailord outfit or in a gala gown; with a sympathetic beret or wearing a trench coat, just as if she came out of a 60s runway show...Mary projects contemporary distinction combined with a young look. It is not strange that recently, upon arriving for the reopening of the museum Glyptotek, in the Danish capital, wearing a white dress and a string of pearls around her neck, that she provoked comparisons between her and the fashion icon of the 60's, Jackie O., whose style has remained strong since that time. Will the style be imposed now as Mary D.?

antonieta said:
I like her blouse. It´s, a chinese style.

I like the blouse too. I think that it's very pretty. I just don't think that it suits Mary very well. But, the outfit itself is very elegant, IMO.

Mary has been looking better everyday, good skin as well. She has adjusted to Royal life/duties very well in such a short time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom