Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 3: November 2004 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paulette said:
pictures from the Copenhagen premiere of the musical Beauty And The Beast

] The IS photos were not showing for me. So I decided to save them so people can see them later.

Attachments

• marynt2.jpeg
    marynt2.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,101
  • marynt3.jpeg
    marynt3.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,075
  • marynt.jpeg
    marynt.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 961
Last edited by a moderator:
cute_girl said:
Mary has certainly done sth with her wrinkles to make them disappear,this pic is the best evidence
But that's what I don't understand. She's still got them. In some non-closeup pics, of course you can't see them... but in the close-ups, you can clearly see that they're still there, that they never disappeared. And when you see videos of her, they're there. And anyway, that doesn't make sense... if there was a perfect time for her to use botox, it would be for her wedding day, but she didn't, and her natural wrinkles were evident. And the recent pics of her (a day or two days ago?) at the heart association thing also showed her with her wrinkles.

I think its just the pics. Sometimes you can't see it, and people shout out "she's had botox". Of the number of pics which shows her having "clear skin", there are also pics of her with not so flawless skin.

whatever mary has done to her face,wether it's botox a wonderful foundation,she looks much more mellower and younger than her wedding and engagment period..but as far as i've seen my patients of my dad(he's a plastic surgeon)using botox i can assure you 99% that she's had botox

tiff_tiff_tiff2000 said:
Thanks to Zhay Zhay from the CPM mb, here's a new stunning 'official' photo of Princess Mary:

She looks beautiful.

Josefine said:
what orders does mary have
The only order CP Mary have is the Elephant order.
I think that the next time ther is a vissit from another conty she will get a new one.

i dont really care if she had botox done or not, i personally dont think there is anything wrong with it.if she did, im happy for her cause she lookes better now and her age, if she did something else than botox good for her.
she looks good in the last pictures

cute_girl said:
whatever mary has done to her face,wether it's botox a wonderful foundation,she looks much more mellower and younger than her wedding and engagment period..but as far as i've seen my patients of my dad(he's a plastic surgeon)using botox i can assure you 99% that she's had botox

Well I have to say I really don't agree... not because I know all about botox or anything, but because I can still see the same wrinkles that appeared in the wedding pics (she has them around her eyes and top part of her cheekbones and nowhere else... she's never had much wrinkles anywhere else apart from that). I always thought that botox was used to fill up the face and erase wrinkles/lines etc ... I mean, that's what its good for, isn't it?. And I'm wondering... exactly which wrinkles has she erased? Which part of her face has been plumped up, because the wrinkles are still there and she looks the same as she did during her engagement! (please post before and after pics... because words are not enough when discussing this IMO).

And I actually thought Mary looked very mellow and very youthful in her engagement pics.... IMO she looked much younger in her engagement pics than she does now (probably because of her hairstyle - it made her look really demure and young).

Cute pics of Mary joking with the "Beast" at the screening of The Beauty and the Beast...

more pics from the same event

Attachments

• S010-4580.jpg
    S010-4580.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 402
  • S010-4581.jpg
    S010-4581.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 352
  • S010-4582.jpg
    S010-4582.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 308
  • S010-4583.jpg
    S010-4583.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 380
  • S010-4584.jpg
    S010-4584.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 332
  • S010-4585.jpg
    S010-4585.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 294
  • S010-4586.jpg
    S010-4586.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 471
  • S010-4587.jpg
    S010-4587.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 768
  • S010-4588.jpg
    S010-4588.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 600
  • S010-4589.jpg
    S010-4589.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 545
Thanks pdas. Those are really great and amusing pictures.

Article about Mary from bt.dk

Can someone please translate?? Thanks.

Fra sportspige til prinsesse

Af KARIN SCHMIDT

Kronprinsesse Mary har gennemgået en kæmpe forandring, siden hun for snart fire år siden mødte kronprins Frederik i Sydney.

Iført diadem, elefantorden og med majestætisk rank ryg er Mary netop stillet op til sit første officielle prinsessebillede. Et fotografi, hvor hun ser mere kongelig ud end nogensinde.

Fra for bare tre år siden at være en rigtig sportspige med håret sat op i en praktisk hestehale ligner Mary i dag en rigtig prinsesse, der ikke ville lukke et øje, hvis man lagde en ært under hendes madras.

Hun er gået igennem en kæmpe forandring, siden hun tilfældigt mødte Kronprinsen på en bar i Sydney i år 2000 over pizza og øl. Dengang var hun en helt almindelig ung kvinde, som godt nok kunne få sine mandlige kolleger til at dreje hovedet, hver gang hun gik igennem kontoret, men som samtidig gik meget afslappet klædt i shorts, cowboybukser og T-shirts, så snart hun havde fri.

Porcelæns-hud

Der er sket rigtig meget med Mary siden da.

I det ydre har hun tydeligvis tabt sig en del, hendes hud er blevet helt porcelænsagtig, takket være hendes faste stylist Søren Hedegaard, der også sørger for, at hun aldrig har en dårlig hårdag.

Hendes garderobe er udvidet med adskillige skabslængder, og siden forlovelsen har hun virkelig lært at vælge de rigtige prinsessedragter og at bevæge sig i storslåede gallakjoler med slæb.

Som f.eks. den røde kjole på det officielle billede, som vi første gang så hende i dagen før brylluppet, da hun tog plads i Det Kongelige Teaters kongeloge med sin kommende mand.

Også indvendig forvandling

Marys prinsesse-look blev for alvor gennemført, da hun kort inden brylluppet modtog dronning Ingrids røde rubinsæt med diadem, halskæde og de lange øreringe. Et temmelig tungt smykkesæt, som hun også bærer på det officielle billede.

Indeni har Mary været igennem en mindst lige så stor forvandling som udenpå. I dag kigger hun selvsikkert ind i kameraet, hver gang hun bliver fotograferet.

En egenskab, som hun absolut ikke altid har haft. Før hun mødte Frederik, tilbød hun altid at være fotograf, når der skulle tages billeder ved et selskab. På den måde undgik hun selv at være med på billedet.

Mary har flere gange indrømmet, at hun har været meget kamerasky, og da hun i begyndelsen mødte op med Frederik, kunne man næsten se rædslen, når fotograferne flokkedes om hende.

Rædslen er i dag helt væk. Mary bevæger sig nu lige så naturligt foran kameraer, som hun konverserer statsmænd og kongelige.

Kronprinsesse Mary har gennemgået en kæmpe forandring, siden hun for snart fire år siden mødte kronprins Frederik i Sydney.Iført diadem, elefantorden og med majestætisk rank ryg er Mary netop stillet op til sit første officielle prinsessebillede. Et fotografi, hvor hun ser mere kongelig ud end nogensinde.

Fra for bare tre år siden at være en rigtig sportspige med håret sat op i en praktisk hestehale ligner Mary i dag en rigtig prinsesse, der ikke ville lukke et øje, hvis man lagde en ært under hendes madras.

Hun er gået igennem en kæmpe forandring, siden hun tilfældigt mødte Kronprinsen på en bar i Sydney i år 2000 over pizza og øl. Dengang var...

Last edited:
Okay. I´ll try my best.(despite skipping a few sentances that look all Danish to me.)

"From playing field(Sports field,) to Princess:

Crown Princess Mary has had a great change in her life since meeting the Crown Prince 4 years ago in Sydney.

Attired in a diademe with the elephant order(not translated but bravo to me for figuring it out:)) and with a majestic look(I think), Mary is exactly calm at her first official press photographic session. In a photograph, one sees her looking more royal than ever before.

She has gone through a remarkable transformation since she accidentally met the crown prince in a bar in Sydney over pizza and beer.(yuck). And something about her changing her clothing style from that time when she was a normal woman. Cowboy boots and t-shirts is what she used to wear.
And now she has enthused herself into the role. Her skin is porcelain like and no longer hard thanks to her stylist Søren Hedegaard.

The Red dress she wore at the photographic session, she wore for the first time the day before the wedding to her gentleman.

Mary´s Princess´ look(strangely familiar word) consists of the diademe from the late Queen Ingrid which has red rubies on it, a necklace and quite attractive earrings. She is bearing it all so heavily at the official portrait(I mean it looks like a lot on her. Weighs a lot too, no doubt).

Inside as well, Mary has transformed herself just as much as on the outside.
She was once shy in front of cameras but ever since she met Frederik and the photographers have known her, she has acclimated herself to them and now is quite calm in front of them when they take pictures.

Mary has acknowledged several times the problems she has had with cameras since first meeting Frederik. She used to feel a horror when the photographers would crowd about her. But now she appears to take it all in stride and converses with the photographers in a statesmanlike and royal manner. "

well, I would really say that Princess Mary has really improved a lot and she is better this time. Such great and good transformation of her.

NEXT ACTIVITIES FOR CROWN PRINCESS MARY

2/5/05 H.K.H. Kronprinsessens fødselsdag.

2/10/05 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen aflægger besøg på Copenhagen International Fashion Fair i Bella Center, kl. 11.00.

paulette said:
NEXT ACTIVITIES FOR CROWN PRINCESS MARY
2/5/05 H.K.H. Kronprinsessens fødselsdag.
HRH The Crown Princess' birthday

2/10/05 H.K.H. Kronprinsessen aflægger besøg på Copenhagen International Fashion Fair i Bella Center, kl. 11.00.
HRH The Crown Princess visits Copenhagen Fashion Fair

Website of the Fashion Fair (in English): http://www.ciff.dk/english

Press release from 13 January:

HRH Crown Princess Mary agrees to be patroness for Copenhagen International Fashion Fair – the great twice yearly fashion meet at Bella Center that provides insight into all the latest trends.

Bella Center and The Federation of Danish Textiles & Clothing are looking forward to the first Copenhagen International Fashion Fair of 2005 with particular anticipation. Her Royal Highness Crown Prince Mary recently agreed to be patroness for the fair – an impressive tribute to the stature of this event.

Naturally, we are deeply honoured to have HRH Crown Princess Mary as our patroness. We know that she takes a great interest in the fashion industry and that she is admired both nationally and internationally for her style and sure sense of fashion," says Jens Bollerup-Jensen, President of The Federation of Danish Textiles & Clothing. Expectations with regard to the upcoming Copenhagen International Fashion Fair at Bella Center are unusually high. When the curtain rises on the event - the 24th in line - it is in the knowledge that CIFF last year rose to the top of the European fashion super league:

Copenhagen International Fashion Fair has become the biggest event of its type in Europe. The number of exhibitors is growing steadily, and is now approaching 900. More than 30 other countries are also represented in addition to Danish fashion suppliers," says Arne Bang Mikkelsen, Chief Executive of Bella Center.

Copenhagen International Fashion Fair will be held from Thursday 10 to Sunday 13 February at Bella Center.

It seems like she attended the previous fair just yesterday. Does the date for the fair change each year?

Alisa said:
It seems like she attended the previous fair just yesterday. Does the date for the fair change each year?

The Fair is two times a year, and I think it is more or less around the same dates. The last time Mary attended was 5 August 2004, while Princess Alexandra visited the fair 5 February 2004.

But you are so right - it seems like only yesterday. But on the other hand, if you think about it, Mary is already appears to be a much more experienced princess by now.

Ah...Thanks Chatleen. I thought the event was only once a year. :)

Does anyone know if there will be anything special for Crown Princess Mary's birthday? Like people can sign a congratulatory book and give flowers - or will it just be an official flagday? I know that it's usually only heirs to the throne who have more "special" public things for their birthdays (perhaps not even that, this might be more of a Swedish tradition thing), but I thought since she's so popular it would be nice to see...

Are she and Frederik back in Denmark now or are they still in the USA?

GrandDuchess said:
Does anyone know if there will be anything special for Crown Princess Mary's birthday? Like people can sign a congratulatory book and give flowers - or will it just be an official flagday? I know that it's usually only heirs to the throne who have more "special" public things for their birthdays (perhaps not even that, this might be more of a Swedish tradition thing), but I thought since she's so popular it would be nice to see...

I think this birthday is all private. But of course people can always send a birthday card to the Princess.

And yes - happy birthday Crown Princess Mary on this your very first birthday as a Crown Princess :)

i found this in my mail box
I have no ide why it was sent to me but i will post it here

i think its australien papers
how known is mary in australia?

Attachments

• 6a_1.jpg
    6a_1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 309
  • 62_1_b.jpg
    62_1_b.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 299
  • 43_2.jpg
    43_2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 27_2.jpg
    27_2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 286
  • wd070205pmd.jpg
    wd070205pmd.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 399
  • princessmary3.jpg
    princessmary3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 260
  • princessmary2.jpg
    princessmary2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 242
  • princessmary1.jpg
    princessmary1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 233
  • princessmary.jpg
    princessmary.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 240
  • ni050205pmd.jpg
    ni050205pmd.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Mary the Australian

Since Mary is from Australia and she was featured in the Australian Vogue, I would assume her profile is expanding in her native country by every magazine issue they publish.

and three more

Attachments

• fresh310105.jpg
    fresh310105.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 347
  • f6_2.jpg
    f6_2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 275
  • da_2.jpg
    da_2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 252
Mary is very well known in Australia - she features in the women's magazines every week, in fact! Those pictures look exactly like my collection! :D

Just a heads up for interested fans: I noticed in the magazine shops this morning the Australian Vogue December issue with Mary on the cover is now available (at least in Toronto). I saw them readily available (though in limited supply as it is an import) at several news stands. So if you are a Mary fan living in Toronto (and I presume the GTA) you can get your Mary Vogue copy now.

Mary interview

Has Mary done any interviews lately? i cant remember reading many interviews by her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom