Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 3: November 2004 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this must be a recent picture of mary at a friends wedding. are there any more?
thanks in advance

Attachments

• 0000050bryllup.jpg
    0000050bryllup.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,277
Guess Who said:
Is that Mary in silver?
No, she's on the left, the one in the silver must be her friend who got married.

Thanks for the pictures pdas and karolinabraganza

Whoa look at MAry's skin in the picture karolinabraganza posted! so white and spotless, i love it!

Can someone please post picture from colourpress.com that are from the bent fabrics royal 80the anniversiry.I still cant get my way through it.

What event is that pic ( when mary is wearing a fure strapless) some1 have some more?

hillary_nugent said:
Thanks for the pictures pdas and karolinabraganza

Whoa look at MAry's skin in the picture karolinabraganza posted! so white and spotless, i love it!
Wouldn't it be lovely to have access to the skin treatments and products the royals do?

two more from Polfoto...

Attachments

• 257728_large.jpg
    257728_large.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 265
  • 2127558.jpg
    2127558.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 335
Bov, Denmark - Crown Princess Mary opens a new home for old people, 'Ronshave', in Bov, south Denmark

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 509
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 417
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 465
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 463
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 458
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 602
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 414
Lyonnaise said:
Bov, Denmark - Crown Princess Mary opens a new home for old people, 'Ronshave', in Bov, south Denmark

Mary is a beautiful woman and always looks impeccable. However, I really don't like the print in this outfit.

Mary is very elegant, but this jacket is reapet or not????????It semes the same print but other model..................., well any way she is amaizing, thanks.

Ok,it is the same...but stay much better like this.......... .

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:
micas said:
Ok,it is the same...but stay much better like this.......... .
very elegant, she also reminds me of mary poppins, clean and innocent looking.

Yes, it's a repeat, and I'm glad beause its my second-favourite coat!! :D :D

(or probably my MOST favourite now... the whole opening of parliament outing didn't do much for the engagement coat, which used to be my favourite... or maybe that coat is still my favourite... anyways, whateva, I can't make up my mind :p).

pdas1201 said:
Hrhcp, they only just got married!! Even if it gets over, God forbid. I am sure it wouldn't be in a year or less.
Don't laugh ..... there are marriages that end after 4 months!

Chatleen said:
I really think, that Amber Petty should keep quiet about conversations with Mary.
you figure this a some-one who has let the "stand in the lime-light" get the better of her common-sense?

If I were Mary, I would sure prefer to speak on my own behalf.
Mary is in the awkward situation that the best way is to ignore it (and be reminded that "revenge is a dish best served cold").

I am however one with you in your opinions on this topic.

pdas1201 said:
some more pics...
Brown on white looks good on Mary.

some pics from Polfoto...

I think she looks very pretty today, I would classify this as one of her "best" appearances. I like her hair in a ponytail...

Overall, looks very pretty and cheerful....keep it up, Mary..

Attachments

• ch128587_guest.jpg
    ch128587_guest.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 299
  • ch128600_guest.jpg
    ch128600_guest.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 295
  • ch128599_guest.jpg
    ch128599_guest.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 245
  • ch128590_guest.jpg
    ch128590_guest.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 299
  • ch128589_guest.jpg
    ch128589_guest.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 263
  • ch128588_guest.jpg
    ch128588_guest.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 331
  • 258616_large.jpg
    258616_large.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
pdas1201 said:
some pics from Polfoto...

I think she looks very pretty today, I would classify this as one of her "best" appearances. I like her hair in a ponytail...

Overall, looks very pretty and cheerful....keep it up, Mary..
Thanks for the pictures pdas1201! :)

Mary does indeed look very good at this event.

Funny how I hate the sight of Victoria of Sweden and her infamous ponytail during royal duties, but I a ponytail on Mary at this royal duty I adore. Probably something to do with the fact that Mary doesn't wear one all the time; and it does look very smart on Mary in this outfit. On Victoria it looks tired and like a "routine" to do her hair in that way.

pdas1201 said:
I would classify this as one of her "best" appearances. I like her hair in a ponytail
although her jacket is imho "busy" ....

Alexandria said:
Funny how I hate the sight of Victoria of Sweden and her infamous ponytail during royal duties, but I a ponytail on Mary at this royal duty I adore. Probably something to do with the fact that Mary doesn't wear one all the time; and it does look very smart on Mary in this outfit. On Victoria it looks tired and like a "routine" to do her hair in that way.
Is this liking/unliking also a result of facial characteristics ?

- like, Victoria's strong jaw "weakens" the back of the head?

Alexandria said:
Thanks for the pictures pdas1201! :)

Mary does indeed look very good at this event.

I thought of Victoria, whilst I made the comment about the ponytail. I agree, its looks good because she doesn't wear it to every occasion like Princess Victoria does.

I know the coat is a little busy, but right now it is my favorite. Let's see if she'll wear a better coat next time so I can add that to the top of my list.

i didn' really like that coat, not even the first time, but this time she looked gorgeous with the black outfit and that one. i also think the hair pulled back in a ponny tail looks better on her, don´t you? more serious and elegant.

I checked back and these pics of Mary from the visit to Bredegaard (December 6, 2004) weren't posted. So here they are....

from fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• 1137478_b.jpg
    1137478_b.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 1137479_b.jpg
    1137479_b.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 768
  • 1137480_b.jpg
    1137480_b.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 720
hrhcp said:
Don't laugh ..... there are marriages that end after 4 months!
and there are marriages that last only a few hours...hahaha don't forget Britney's first drive in marriage :p

pdas1201 said:
I like her hair in a ponytail...
I agree i think she should wear it this way more often ^__^

hillary_nugent said:
and there are marriages that last only a few hours...hahaha don't forget Britney's first drive in marriage :p
I know there such marriages as Britney's in which either or both of the parties feel its a game and "fun" thing to do for the moment.

But in the cases of royals, no matter how unhappy they are (Diana and Charles and Alexandria and Joachim), they endure and last out atleast more than 5 years. I guess that's what I meant when I said that Prince Frederik and Mary's wedding might not work (God Forbid), but it will take a while for us to find out.

Thanks Anna R and pdas1201 for posting pictures of Mary opening 'Ronshave' home for old people in Bov. Mary looks lovely.

An intimate evening with Princess Mary

By Holly Byrnes
December 12, 2004
The Sun-Herald

Princess Mary of Denmark will add a personal touch to her first official visit home to Australia next year, with the announcement of an intimate evening with the royal couple in aid of a cancer charity headed by her former boss.

The "at home" event on March 5 will raise funds for the Australian Cancer Research Foundation, a charity organisation founded by the late Sir Peter Abeles and now chaired by Mary's former boss, Tom Dery.

Mr Dery approached Mary, the young woman he first employed in 1994 when she was just out of university, just after her May wedding to Crown Prince Frederik. He was overwhelmed by her heartfelt support.

"Mary was always very generous and keen to help and we're obviously grateful for her support now," Mr Dery said.

The skills she showed then as a graduate trainee at Melbourne ad agency DDB Needham have served her well in her new royal life, he said.

The ACRF is the latest local charity to benefit from the royal couple's visit from March 2, which will include a gala dinner for the 90th anniversary of the Australian Red Cross, a lunch for the Mental Health Foundation and a ball for the Victor Chang Cardiac Institute.

They will round out their week of public engagements by attending celebrations for the 200th birthday of Danish storyteller Hans Christian Andersen at the Danish-designed Opera House on March 7, before sharing a week of private time with Princess Mary's family and friends.
But the March 5 black-tie cancer fund-raiser will be the most intimate event on their official schedule, with just 100 couples paying $3000 per couple for the chance to meet and party with the young royals at a private eastern suburbs home.

Money raised will be distributed to Australia's leading scientists who are searching for a cure for the disease.

Princess Mary's choice of charities for her return home hints at a royal career focused on raising awareness for issues close to her heart, including heart disease, which claimed the life of her mother Henrietta in 1997, and the Red Cross, which has enjoyed a long patronage by the Danish royal family.

The March 5 event is set to be a champagne affair with sponsorship by Dom Perignon and exclusive print coverage by The Sun-Herald and Vogue Australia magazine.

Australian said:
Umm, Chris has a round-ish face whereas Mary's face is more elongated.

This is how Mary would look if she had short hair:
ibl13.jpg

I love these pictures - thank you pdas1201 - Mary looks so happy and well. I like the outfit - nice and simple, yet the colour of the jacket makes it interesting.

Pics from Mary's visit to Roenshave

from fotomarktplatz

Must say she is looking beautiful at closer inspection.

Attachments

• showLayoutImage.pl.jpg
    showLayoutImage.pl.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 624
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 320
Status
Not open for further replies.