Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 5: May - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Amber her lady in waiting?

No, Amber is her bridesmaid from Australia, Caroline Heering, the woman with very red hair, is her l-i-w.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are scheduled to be in the Graasten Castle by August the 1st :)

yep they are on vacation in Chateau Cayx, Cahors in France.

Thanks for all the photos I just love Mary I do think she has done so well and really plays her part. I am thrilled to watch her progress.

I love that dog! And while I defintely think all of the kids are cute..I must admit...Felix is my favorite. I love those eyes. What a heartbreaker!

Attachments

• 604328a.jpg
    604328a.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 604328b.jpg
    604328b.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 337
  • 604328c.jpg
    604328c.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 368
  • 604328d.jpg
    604328d.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 604328e.jpg
    604328e.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 604328f.jpg
    604328f.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 366
  • 604328g.jpg
    604328g.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 421
How Cute! Looks more of a motorcycle than scooter though.

The pics of Mary on the scooter are funny. I like that she is an active user of motor vehicles. Also quite ordinary...but very likeable (at least as long as she follows speed limits) :lol:

When I saw the recent "family gathering" photos, I am amazed by how much Alexia and CP Frederick look alike. IMO, they look similar enough to be brothers and sisters...:flowers:

Kelly said:
How Cute! Looks more of a motorcycle than scooter though.

Did you notice Ziggy keeping a close eye on them in some of the pictures? Too cute. I love that dog.

Larzen said:
Here are some other picture of Frederik and Mary trying out King Frederiks old scooter

I wonder if they watched the old Audrey Hepburn-film "Roman Holiday" later and smiled.... :)

does denmark have countys and if yes how many has frederik and mary visted and will they go though visiting all of them?

Last edited:
Article from TV2.dk (http://kongelig.tv2.dk/article.php?id=4963487)

When The Crown Prince Couple arrive at St. Petersburg tomorrow, The Crown Prince will have with him a small box of silver containing Danish soil
The soil comes from Empress Dagmar's rose bed at her residence Hvidøre, north of Copenhagen, and will be used at the reburial ceremony on thursday.
Dagmar spent the last years of her life in Denmark, and despite the fact that the rose bed is long gone, a little soil has been dugged out from where old pictures have revealed that the roses stood.

Adapted and translated by yours truly!

What a nice gesture! I like that idea a lot.

/Lasse

That is a very nice gesture. Thanks for sharing it Lasse.

lovey gesture, sent chills down my back. thanks for sharing the information

Mary and Frederik attended Czarina Marie Feodorovna's reburial in Russia, on the 27th and 28th of September. Pictures and information on the whole event can be found in the reburial thread.

Norwegianne
Danish forum moderator

My hope is that we will see the Princess and her family before 2008 as it says in this article. That is still so far away!!!

i doubt they would make plans to visit australia any sooner than 2008 especially since Mary may be or may become pregnant with a second child. Any sooner than 2008 would mean she may have to travel with Christian and a newborn baby as well :rolleyes:

Actually, I think the newspaper made a mistake with the date and that it should have read 2007. Fred I think plans to visit the Galathea Expedition (hope it's correct name) in Dec 2006 when the boat docks in Tasmania.

Stellad

stellad said:
Actually, I think the newspaper made a mistake with the date and that it should have read 2007. Fred I think plans to visit the Galathea Expedition (hope it's correct name) in Dec 2006 when the boat docks in Tasmania.

Stellad

Yes, I think the article meant 2007...2008 is a little too far away to be announcing isn't it? Well, in either case, can't wait to see pictures of them in Australia! I wonder if they'll take Christian to see the Kangaroos...? :flowers:

Mary's bringing the little one down under

I have just heard that Mary, Frederick and Christian are coming down under in November but it will be a private visit, so unfortunately no public appearances!

I'm excited they are coming here, but a little disappointed there will be no opportunity for me to see them. It will be wonderful for little Christian to see the relatives he hasn't seen before, and hopefully have a chance to play at the beach. That would be so cute! I'm sure we will see photos (the media will make sure of that :rolleyes: ). It should be a wonderful time to visit.

It's nice that the whole family will go down for a private visit. It's very important that Christian gets to know his cousins on his mother's side and all his aunts and uncles. They probably won't be able to go Australia all that often together as a family so it's good to go now while Christian is young and isn't in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom