Countess Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen, Current Events Part 3: Dec 2009-Sept 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i must say that she does look older compared to the pictures taken 4-5 years ago.
But she still looks youger than her actual age.
i would go as far as to say she looks like a woman in her 40's, a Damn good looking one at that. I am hitting the 40 mark and have 4 children, and am not scared, 40 is the new 25.

I think Alexandra looks great and I like her style even more after the divorce.

They are in their holidays in Turkey again, but the pictures are not
new, they were taken in Turkey last autumn, if you look at the
subtitle of the first pic you'll see that they've written that as well.
But thanks for posting nevertheless! :flowers:

You are absolutely right, Iceflower :sad:

It was the shock of seeing Martin shaved that led to this mistake
- and that Billed Bladet annoyingly rotates the same pics with different dates. :bang:

Do you know when did they come to Turkey & when will they go back to Denmark?

Oh, they are back already! School has started again last week (August 16).
As the boys have been in France at the beginning of July together with
their father and Princess Marie, I would say their holidays in Turkey have
started in the second half of July and ended in the beginning of August.

Countess Alexandra attended management lectures at the Bella Center in
Copenhagen, November 2nd, 2010.

** ppe gallery **

A big thanks iceflower, the Countess looks amazing. What am I saying? Alexandra is an amazing woman. A question. Is Countess Alexandra still popular with the Danish people? I realize that since she is no longer part of the Royal Family, she isn't as visible. Just curious.:flowers:

Will Countess Alexandra"s future children have the title Count/Countess?

Will Countess Alexandra"s future children have the title Count/Countess?

No, the title of Countess was personal, not hereditry.

Nikolai and Felix already have the titles of Princes to Denmark and Counts of Montpezat, so they will not be in want of titles.

I doubt Aexandra and Martin Jørgensen are going to have children, so the titles of any future children will not become an issue. - If it were, it would be entirely up to the Monarch.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #49, 2010.
Det har været svært - It's been difficult.
Written by Trine Larsen.
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2010/12/Alexandra%20Det%20var%20svaert%20at%20holde%20jul%20uden%20drengene.aspx

Christmas is getting closer and as Nikolai and Felix are going to spend Christmas with their father, our reportr has asked Countess Alexandra about her feelings in that respect.
Who said about not celebrating Christmas without her sons:
- "It's been difficult, I'll not hide that fact. But the first time was the most difficult. Of course it was hard and I missed them. Back then the children were younger but now I think we have developed a good routine and I just know that their father will give them the best Christmas he can. I'm confident they'll have fun and be well.
If the children are not with us, then they are in the very best hands with their father. And we have also talked about that they in this way will celebrate Christmas twice. They think that's great. It certainly made their faces light. That was something they understood.
So us not being together on Christmas Eve is no longer a problem and I no longer think it's s hard.
But when Martin and I have them back after the Christmas days, (*) we will celebrate Christmas with them and have a cosy time. It's not possible before because there are too many preparations (**) and we all know how much of a rush it is up to Christmas. We do it in the days after Christmas and that'll be lovely too".

Their own plans for Christmas haven't been determined yet. Her mother will celebrate Christmas in England with her sister.

She adds about her mother that she is well.
- "Yes, it was hard for us all (the death of her father). But fortunately my mother has blossomed (***) and is really well".

(*) 24-26. December = Christmas Eve, The First day of Christmas, The Second day of Christmas. All three are now holy days.

(**) You bet! I haven't seen Mrs. Muhler for some time now. I guess she is lost somewhere in the Christmas decorations! I'm seriously considering putting a GPS tag on our children and the dog, lest the same fate await them as well.

(***) Not the same meaning as in English. Here meaning that her state of mind and/or health has really improved.

Last edited:
(*) 24-26. December = Christmas Eve, The First day of Christmas, The Second day of Christmas. All three are now holy days.
Actually the 24th is not a whole holy day, it´s only a half holy day :flowers:

So Nikolai and Felix never see their mother on Christmas day? If so, why can they not see her alternate years?

Actually the 24th is not a whole holy day, it´s only a half holy day :flowers:

I stand corrected, FasterB, your knowledge in that area is infinetely greater than mine. :flowers:

Alexandra and Joachim do take turns having the children. She was merely talking about the years where Joachim have Nikolai and Felix over for Christmas.

They have christmas with their Alexandra and Martin one year, and the next with Joachim and Marie. I think the do that with summer holidays, too :)

Thanks Muhler and Sternchen for clarifying the situation - I'm glad the boys see their parents on alternate years.

At the 28'th of december Alexandra attended the funeral of Marian Boel. Marian Boel has been LIW of QMII.

New pics of Countess Alexandra can be found here!

Well, I'm not sure if this is the place this should go since it's not really a 'current event', but dr.dk have put two whole programmes online about Alexandra:

http://www.dr.dk/bonanza/serie/Tema_royalt_bonanza/Grevinde_alexandra.htm?AssetId=55313 "Denmark's New Princess" - an interview done on 1/11 (or 11/01..not sure which way round Danish dates go!) before she got married, both with the then Miss Manley and some of her friends/teachers etc back in HK. She talks about the differences between her life in Hong Kong and Denmark, which parts of her personality are 'European' and which parts 'Asian', how people have been treating her in Denmark, racism, growing up in HK, her job, the switch from being a businesswoman to a Princess in a 'family firm' and some more stuff!

Grevinde Alexandra - dr.dk/Bonanza An interview programme with Alexandra on her 40th birthday (haven't actually seen this yet so I can't really comment on the details).

Last edited:

Countess Alexandra, husband Martin and Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix attended
the Kids for Kids concert in Copenhagen on June 5th, 2011.

** ppe gallery **

Thanks :) Does anyone know the name of the new puppy? :dog:

Last edited:
Hoooooowwww sweeeeeeeeet a sunny, this puppy!!!:dog::hug::hug:
I love French buldogs!

Countess Alexandra looks fantastic and the boys look like they had a fun day. Her husband is quite handsome as well.

Lily is the swetest of all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom