The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Courtier

Thank you so much for the pictures. I love Leonor's smile and Sofia is such a cutie. She's very blonde. :p

Old 08-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Leonor and Sofia:
que

UltimaHora - Las mujeres del Príncipe

El beso de Leonor - ABC.es
ABC writes that the King and the Princes will attend the trophies event. The presence of the Queen is not confirmed, because yesterday she was still in Greece. Could this mean that she will return today ...
And here is the kiss Leonor gave Sofia:
Belga-Danapress

Old 08-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Serene Highness

those 2 little girls are so precious!! they seem to be very closed and sweet with each other!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Aristocracy

What a lovely family! I also hope that Queen Sofia will be back to Mallorca soon. I´d love to see her together with Leonor and Sofia. Today at 17.00 pm I will also fly to Mallorca. Maybe I get the change to see them.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Aristocracy

Thank you all very much for the pictures It`s so great to see this family and especially the beautiful little angels. Leonor continues to be the most beautiful child I could imagine and Sofia is such a darling cutie. And I love the fact that the Infantas apparently have a very nice relatioship, they seem to be best friends
Old 08-08-2009, 06:27 AM
Heir Apparent

lovely pictures, thanks! the girls are so sweet and well behaved - no public scenes and always so caring with each other... it's great to see how leonor takes such good care of her little sister.

i wonder where letizia buys those lovely dresses for them.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia and their daughters Princesses Sofia and Leonor pose for the media at the Nautic Club of Palma Majorca during the 28th King's Sailing Cup at Palma de Majorca's bay.

PPE Agency
Old 08-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Royal Highness

Those little girls are gorgeous and they seem to get on very well together. I think that Letizia has their dresses specially made. I remember that on Sofia´s baptism there was something said about that.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Here's a short article and photos of the family at the Nautic Club:
Les Infantes Leonor et Sofia viennent chercher leur papa après une journée de régates | Noblesse & Royautés
Old 08-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
It appears to me as bad timing that some members of the SRF turn their backs on Majorca during a time when there has been a terrorist attack in combination with the worst economic downturn in recent years.

Maybe the fact that the struggling public will keep a jealous watch over the use of the SRF's favourite toy, the Fortuna, made the decision easy to move on to countries that offer a more convenient stay than Majorca with its stalking media people. Especially Cristina and her family come to my mind, they were already having none of it in the past two years.
Are you suggesting that the Queen should have missed a family Christening to placate some non-existent criticism?

Considering how much time the SRF has spent in Mallorca I think it's highly unlikely that the people of the island doubt their loyalty and steadfastness.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think that of course the Queen should have gone to the christening, but she could have made a short visit considering the facts: the bomb attack and that it is the Copa del Rey week.
PurePeople: Letizia d'Espagne en vacances avec Leonor et Sofia : l'élégance de mère en filles !
Hola! - La Princesa de Asturias y las infantas Leonor y Sofía recogen al Príncipe tras una intensa jornada marítima
Mallorcadiario - El mejor apoyo
Old 08-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Are you suggesting that the Queen should have missed a family Christening to placate some non-existent criticism?

Considering how much time the SRF has spent in Mallorca I think it's highly unlikely that the people of the island doubt their loyalty and steadfastness.
No I am not. LadyFinn has already given the response that I was about to write; I can only add that attending a christening is one thing but extending the stay abroad for personal vacation in difficult time is another.

If you don't mind the Queen's absence that's fine but I am sure her absence will be questioned / support in this particular situation will be missed by others.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Courtier

Infantas Leonor and Sofia looks so adorable and cute in their dresses. Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe and their daughters looks happy and relaxed on their summer vacation. The girls seems to be very close and well-behaved.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

The King and the Princes at the delivery of the trophies of the Copa del Rey:
Soitu
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

They seemed to have a great time:
Getty Images gallery
Great photo, nice to see Felipe and Letizia so relaxed
Getty Images
And it´s great to see the King being in such a brilliant mood.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

28th Copa del Rey Mapfre Audi Sailing Cup Awards Celebration at Ses Voltes Cultural Center

Copa del Rey Mapfre Audi Sailing Cup Awards Celebration - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Spanish Royals Attend 28th Copa del Rey Audi Sailing Cup Awards

Spanish Royals Attend 28th Copa del Rey Audi Sailing Cup Awards - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 08-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from yesterday:
Diario de Mallorca
Diario de Mallorca
Diario de Mallorca

Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey
Copa del Rey

Hola! - El rey y los Príncipes de Asturias presiden la entrega de los premios de la Copa del Rey de Vela
Broche de oro a las regatas | Baleares | elmundo.es
Noche de trofeos náuticos - ABC.es
El Rey preside junto a los Príncipes la entrega de trofeos de la Copa de Vela - 20minutos.es

According to this article princess Letizia and the infantas have remained in Marivent, while prince Felipe left Palma for the trip to Ecuador. The Queen and intantas Elena and Cristina were scheduled to arrive today in regular flight to Mallorca.
El Rey, informado en Marivent - Nacional_Terrorismo - ABC.es
Old 08-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

A short video from the delivery of the trophies:
Don Juan Carlos entrega los trofeos de la Copa del Rey de vela - Antena 3 Noticias
And a video of the princes in Mallorca: delivery of the trophies, Club Nautico and the walk at the park.
The princes part begins when about one minute of the video is played.
Rtve/Corazon, corazon
Leonor and Sofia in Mallorca:
Leonor & Sofia von Spanien: Wenn Spaniens Blüten blühen - Bilder - BUNTE