Nope, no Prince William.
According to Wikipedia:
(1) HRH The Prince of Asturias (Felipe; b. 1968)
(2) HRH Infanta Leonor (b. 2005)
(3) HRH Infanta Sofía (b. 2007)
(4) HRH The Duchess of Lugo (Infanta Elena; b. 1963)
(5) Felipe de Marichalar y Borbón (b. 1998)
(6) Victoria de Marichalar y Borbón (b. 2000)
(7) HRH The Duchess of Palma de Mallorca (Infanta Cristina; b. 1965)
(8) Juan Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 1999)
(9) Pablo Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 2000)
(10) Miguel Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 2002)
(11) Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón (b. 2005)
"Section 57 of the Spanish Constitution provides that 'The Crown of Spain shall be inherited by the successors of H. M. Juan Carlos I de Borbón.' To date, the Spanish government has not seen fit to clarify whether this provision includes anyone beyond the descendants of King Juan Carlos. 'Successor' is not the same as 'descendant' and can be understood to mean such successors as brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc"