HRH D. Duarte Pio, Duke of Bragança & Isabel de Herédia 1995

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Later in the evening, around half past nine, a supper was offered by D. Miguel (brother of D. Duarte), in his house of Sintra.

It was attended by three hundred guests, most of all family and friends, in an informal environment.

The tables were spread by tents mounted on the garden and balcony, while the orchestra of João Balula Cid livened up the ball, until two o’clock in the morning, with a repertoire from the 20’s and 30’s.

In the following day, at noon, the pianist also went boating with the guests, thus closing up a whole week of festivities for the marriage of T.R.H. the Duke and Duchess of Bragança.

Photos scanned from the magazine Olá! Semanário:
1.Elizabeth Schönborn and Prince Phillipp of Belgium;

2. Princes Alexandre and Catalina of Yugoslavia with Infanta Margarita of Spain;
3. Countess of Paris and Princess Cristina Bourbon Siciles;
4. Prince Laurent of Belgium with the ambassadress Helena Pinto Soares;
5. Jean-Marie Musy (ambassador of the Order of Malt), Nuria Matorell, Mafalda Pereira Coutinho and Prince Manuel D'Orléans e Bragança.

Attachments

• Scan0027.jpg
    Scan0027.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 433
  • Scan0028.jpg
    Scan0028.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 434
  • Scan0029.jpg
    Scan0029.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 469
  • Scan0030.jpg
    Scan0030.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 331
  • Scan0031.jpg
    Scan0031.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Bravo Elsa

Elsa

A great story, great pictures, and great work.

Thanks for the amazing effort you have made to compile and organise this pictorial of Dom Duarte and Dona Isabel.

:) :) :)

Warren

i look pictures thread its great! im not sure who is!

when both got married and years?

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i look pictures thread its great! im not sure who is!

when both got married and years?

Sara Boyce

If Portugal was a Moanrchy, they would be the King and Queen. They got married on May 13th, 1995.

Thank you Elsa for a beautiful love story. Excellent job!

have both had children yet?

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
have both had children yet?
Yes, Sara, they have 2 boys and a girl. To get biographies, interviews, as well as some nice photos of this lovely family, see the thread:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1654&page=3&pp=20

Warren said:
Elsa

A great story, great pictures, and great work.

Thanks for the amazing effort you have made to compile and organise this pictorial of Dom Duarte and Dona Isabel.
Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm really glad you liked it, Warren! :)

Thanks so much Elsa, they are a lovely couple :):):)

Thank you Elsa. As a Portuguese I'm very proud of your work!! :)

BRAVO, FOR THE WORK!!!!

Thnaks ( Obrigado )!!!

Infanta margarida was only member of the spanish royals in the weeding. I don't remember now?

rchainho said:
Infanta margarida was only member of the spanish royals in the weeding?
Yes. Infanta Margarita and her husban, the Duke of Sória, were the representatives of the Spanish Royal Family to attend the wedding.

wow, Elsa, great job! I especially loved the elegant font style of your text.

Great Job, Elsa. :)
Regards,
mtbcm

I have VHS tapes from their wedding (and their sons christenings) but I, :( still, don't know how to convert it to post here...

Mtbcm was so kind as to scan another couple of magazines, especially for The Royal Forums.
The new additions were incorporated in the sequence above,
so please check them from the begining.

A big Thank You to our kindest mtbcm!
flor2yc.gif

Last edited:
*** Many thanks to Elsa assisted by mtbcm for producing the most outstanding and best-documented wedding thread in the entire Forums. ***

Thank you for creating this thread.

No problem, I hope you enjoyed watching them. And for those who may not have seen the entire wedding these Youtube videos are a real treat, so enjoy.:flowers:

I'm new to taking a look at the royal family of Portugal, so thank you for expanding my horizons!

Back
Top Bottom