Earl Spencer & Victoria Lockwood 1989

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to post it in "Most Horrible" but decided not to :p ...maternity fashion has come a long way since then (not too long ago, actually!)

Does anyone know what Victoria is doing now? How old is her son w her new husband? How often does she see her children w Earl Spencer? I read someplace that they spent more time in England at Altorp because he wanted them more connected with their heritage. Any updated photos of any of them?

Victoria Spencer Infos

Does anyone know what Victoria is doing now? How old is her son w her new husband? How often does she see her children w Earl Spencer? I read someplace that they spent more time in England at Altorp because he wanted them more connected with their heritage. Any updated photos of any of them?

BELLA actually the SPENCER kids spend there school year times in SOUTH AFRICA with VICTORIA and during thier vacation break from school in ENGLAND == CHARLES/VICTORIA thought having the kids stay in SOUTH AFRICA will be better for them so there wont be any change of structures in there life/that of the press and CHARLES thought having the kids staying with VICTORIA would benefit her well.l VICTORIA as of now is working as a counselor were she got her drug/alcohol treatment in SOUTH AFRICA (part time) but she is most of all a stay at home mother.

i got these infos from what i read or interviews of EARL SPENCER/VICTORIA :)

EARL CHARLES SPENCER/VICTORIA SPENCERs children:
Lady Kitty Eleanor Spencer (born December 28, 1990)
Lady Eliza Victoria Spencer (born July 10, 1992
Lady Katya Amelia Spencer (born July 10, 1992) who is known by her second name Amelia
Louis Frederick John Spencer, Viscount Althorp (born March 14, 1994) who is the heir to the earldom.

EARL CHARLES SPENCER/CAROLINE SPENCERs children:
The Honourable Edmund Charles Spencer (born October 6, 2003)
Lady Lara Spencer (born April, 2006)

VICTORIA SPENCER AITKEN/JONATHAN AITKENs children:
samual (sorry i dont have any further info on him other than he was conceive before marriage)

smgaries said:
...CHARLES thought having the kids staying with VICTORIA would benefit her well.
Charles Spencer doesn't strike me as a person who would put other's welfare before his own. I can't help but wonder if there was another motive for him: With the children away in South Africa most of the year, he was free to pursue his personal life, including his second marriage and new family. This arrangement also allows the second Countess Spencer to avoid the type of angry confrontations her predecessor had to endure from Charles and his sisters.

Bride looked little strange (for me) and I don't like her wedding dress. But what tiara is she wearing? It looks like Spencer's tiara, but that was given to Diana or not?

mims111 said:
Bride looked little strange (for me) and I don't like her wedding dress. But what tiara is she wearing? It looks like Spencer's tiara, but that was given to Diana or not?

The Spencer tiara belongs to the Spencer family. Diana just borrowed it as needed but it was not given to her. And yes, the tiara she wore was the Spencer tiara :)

Charles Spencer doesn't strike me as a person who would put other's welfare before his own. I can't help but wonder if there was another motive for him: With the children away in South Africa most of the year, he was free to pursue his personal life, including his second marriage and new family. This arrangement also allows the second Countess Spencer to avoid the type of angry confrontations her predecessor had to endure from Charles and his sisters

just remember what happened to FRANCES SHAND KIDD when she left the late EARL JOHNNIE SPENCER and the court battle she went through for custody of the kids == i think that had a great impact on EARL CHARLES SPENCER as a kid as with DIANA. we dont know the whole story behind the marriage of VICTORIA/CHARLES other than through the press and the press sure dont portria him well because what he said after DIANA died(blamed the press of her death) and bad press makes good stories to sell....i just know that before they both meet VICTORIA was keeping a big secret from CHARLES which was her addiction of alcohol/heroin. now with alcohol/heroin
can change once personality and not jus that she had anorexia making it worse....imagine marrying an EARL with all its status can benefit once family or once self $$$$ THE BIG SECRET must be kept. as the years went through as a married couple and her secret finally found out == CHARLES did help VICTORIA with her addiction to a limit where he had to show some tough love by making a few bad comments on regards to VICTORIAs problems...VICTORIA might find this not helpful but others do. so if u ask what about the affairs CHARLES had......VICTORIA was in love with her addictions so CHARLES went to find love somewhere else just like DIANA did where her husband wasnt in love with her and to give her that loving pleasure therefore u find that empty space somewhere else. CHARLES could have felt betrayed from being kept away from this secret after the fact of the engagment/marriage and reacted differently by having these affiars...it could be that CHARLES could be a sex addict but will never know rt.
at least VICTORIA wasnt use like DIANA was use by PRINCE CHARLES for his benefis and that of the ROYAL FAMILY.

question did EARL SPENCER have an affiar before the marriage vows or after the fact?

i stand by with CHARLES decision in keeping the kids with thier mother == this benifeted her well in havign them aroudn. also CHARLES home base after the divorce was in SOUTH AFRICA until DIANAs death. during now and before he sitll has a property thier near VICTORIAs house and visits often.

Thank you for info Moonlightrhapsody very much! ;)

smgaries said:
i dont know if u guys have seen this but here is a new pic of EARL SPENCERs children

http://www.weddingsabroad.co.za/hello.htm#hellophotos

tata and enjoy
what do u think of her wedding dress choice this time?

Thanks smgaries for providing us with the pictures. Well, this dress at least looks more like a wedding dress, and she looks healthier... and happier.
Charles and Victoria's children have grown so much. They're very good looking kids.

Last edited:
mims111 said:
Thank you for info Moonlightrhapsody very much! ;)

No problem! :D

I don't have a very favorable opinion of Earl Spencer. He comes across to me as snobbish and hypocritical. He likes to make promises that he has no intention to keep. Hopefully Victoria, with her own set of problems, has found happiness with her current husband.

I have to say she looked ghastly on her wedding day - from her hair to her dress. Simply ghastly. She did not look regal at all. This is my humble opinion, others may think differently.

Merca said:
I wish more noblewomen would wore loose hair in their wedding day, it so beautiful.

Oh no please. A diademe should always be worn with the hair in a chignon or so! :flowers:

mims111 said:
But what tiara is she wearing? It looks like Spencer's tiara, but that was given to Diana or not?

The late Diana, Princess of Wales wore the Spencer Heirloom Diademe as a loan. It never was hers. When she separated the Prince of Wales, even before she was divorced, her brother the Earl Spencer demanded the family's diademe to be returned.

This bittered Diana, whom already had a cold relationship with her Spencer relatives. The Earl seems to have promised his sister to live at Althorp Estate, in the Garden House but after a week his mind changed when he realized that with Diana living on the estate, all the rest and freedom on Althorp would have gone, with all the security and the intense pressure from the media.

The demanding tone of her brother the Earl (in the tone of: "You walked away from him. You no longer need the diademe. You have to return it. It is not yours.") did enrage Diana. But she found no support with the Felloweses and the McCorquodales, who backed their brother the Earl.

All of this puts the glowing eulogy spoken by the Earl during the Funeral Service in a quite awkward and hypocrite light. So much was fake and hypocrite around Diana's shocking and untimely death. Who does not remember Tony Blair's speech 'out of his heart' in which he labelled Diana as The People's Princess? Now we know that he -unbelievably- has studied on his speech with his communications strategists, while Diana was eh.... still warm in the Hôpital Pitié-Salpêtrière in Paris. :sad:

The PM's speech still was brilliant. But the knowledge of this has removed much of its brilliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of being a public official is that you have to be prepared and when something happens your staff immediately springs into action. I would have been disappionted if Blair did not get started right away. Too important an event to not get the speech done sooner than later. Pres. Reagans funeral was planned into the smallest detail for several years before he died. The royal families - at least used to - travel with mourning clothing to be used in case someone died while they were gone. Life in the official sector is just different from most of our own lives.

Of course man is prepared on everything. The most famous example is Queen Elizabeth II. She left Britain as HRH The Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh for a safari in Africa. She returned -in mourning- as HM The Queen.

But with Tony Blair, I get a filthy taste in my mouth because 'accidentally' he arrived with his family and heeey... a microphone on the lawn, set up a grieving face and spoke a tribute to The People's Princess.

That he had to deliberate about it with folks from Saatchi & Saatchi, about the best effect, does really take away a lot of the brilliance and the glow. Millions have thought that Tony Blair, on that early morning, spoke out of his heart and touched the nation. Yes, he touched the nation but it was all strategy. I have a double feeling about that. It was not human and no statesmanship. Was it so difficult to word the nation's grief that you needed ghostwriters ???

:sad:

I know Victoria has another child by her current (2nd) husband. And I know Charles is remarried, but does he have any other children besides the four he has with Victoria?

Yes, he has a son Edmund Charles and a daughter Lady Lara. Edmund was born in 2003, Lara was born in march this year.

Lady Lara Spencer

Lady Lara Spencer was born on March 16, 2006

Caroline also has two sons from her previous marriage to Matthew Freud.

George Rupert Freud born October 3, 1995
Jonah Henry Freud born April 1, 1997

I think its right that Lord Spencer has the Spencer Tiara - its his, Diana used it when she wanted too - its how it should be with a famity heirloomxxx

Someone said that we shouldn't use anorexic on this board to describe thin people. I agree, as a former extremely thin person I wasn't anorexic. However, in the case of Victoria Lockwood upon her marriage to Earl Spencer it is appropriate to call her anorexic as she was as well as bullimic. Earl Spencer used to make fun of her in public about it. She also publicly admitted to having a problem with anorexia and bulimia. Later she had a problem with drugs and alcohol. So in this case it is appropriate to apply it. It is not meant as an insult.

Victoira now looks happy and healthy. I wish her all the best!

Has Earl Spencer now left his second wife?

Any new pictures of the Earl Spencer daughters? I have never seen them as teenagers...;)

Yes Earl Spencer and his second wife are now legally divorced.

Any new pictures of the Earl Spencer daughters? I have never seen them as teenagers...;)

There were some photos of him walking with his daughters at the recent concert.

Yes, I saw them in the British Hellomagazine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom