Prince Pieter-Christiaan, Princess Anita and Family, News Part 1 (Feb 2005 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marengo said:
According tot he website of the royal house she is a enterpreneur in fashion-related business. They do not specify what she does exactly though.

Hans has some news at his wonderfull Royalblog,scroll down a little on the right under "laatste berichten" as well as the picture of wee Emma (top left).

http://www.royalblog.nl/

Courtesy HJA.
:)

lucien said:
Hans has some news at his wonderfull Royalblog,scroll down a little on the right under "laatste berichten" as well as the picture of wee Emma (top left).

http://www.royalblog.nl/

Courtesy HJA.
:)

What does the post say? I do not speak dutch.
Thanks in advance :flowers: .

Florencia said:
What does the post say? I do not speak dutch.
Thanks in advance :flowers: .

The Princess has registered her new company at the Chamber of Commerce,Amsterdam last year august 1st,Nita Design,she wants to design clothes and shoes,but at the time it appears she cares more for being a mommy.

But Hans also says he has this news from dutch rag "Weekend"...

Avatars of Prince Pieter-Christiaan, Princess Anita & little Emma:

May i ask Princess Robijn is that an avatar from litle Christian ? he looks new to me !!!

barber said:
May i ask Princess Robijn is that an avatar from litle Christian ? he looks new to me !!!

It is, from his holiday to Australia ;)

is that a new avatar of little emma?

i have not seen the more recent picture of anita pieter and emma do you have the bigger picture

thanking you in advance robijn

Heather1 said:
i have not seen the more recent picture of anita pieter and emma do you have the bigger picture

thanking you in advance robijn

It's the picture from the thank you card.

I think Anita has never looked better!! And little Emma looks so cute!

thank you very much robijn for putting the picture on it is lovely

Thank you for that wonderful picture of the family. The baby is growing up so fast and Anita looks radiant!

Thanks a lot for this beautiful picture!!! Emma is lovelly...

little emma is adorable!

How cute is little Emma ? :wub:

I think she looks like her mummy. Same eyes.

Today is the birthday of Prince Pieter Christiaan. His 35th and his first as a daddy !!!
Congratulations!!!

Princess Robijn said:
Avatars of Prince Pieter-Christiaan, Princess Anita & little Emma:

0005.jpg
0006.jpg
0007.jpg
0008.jpg

0001.jpg
0002.jpg
0003.jpg
0004.jpg

These will be visible in about a month. Or if you don't want to wait, just copy the link and open a new window. Paste the link, enter, and most of the time you can see the pictures. (in this case avatars)

Prince Pieter-Christiaan attended the opening of the Auto RAI in Amsterdam. SBS shownews quickly asked him some questions. He said he was driving a chevrolet himself. He also noted that Prime Minister Balkenende (who opened the RAI) is a gifted speaker (and he said this without any sarcasm in his voice ;))

maxima88 said:
Prince PC and Princess Anita attended the European premiere of the Musical Tarzan in Scheveningen, last sunday 14 April. Some pictures from fotovantellingen.nl

Foto Joop & Dennis van Tellingen
Foto Joop & Dennis van Tellingen

from this last picture you start believe that she is pregnant again :lol:

They look lovely thank you for the pictures Maxima88! I can see what you mean about her looking pregnant again. Maybe she hasn't lost all the weight from Emma but she still looks great.
When will Emma be christened?

Anita from all the beginning wasn´t slim. Look at her legs, arms and fingers! And if you aren´t slim by nature you´ll have more difficulties to loose your baby-weight after the birth...not to forget that she´s a "late" mother which might cause even more problems concerning weight.

Well, she was not tiny nor over weight. Either she still has a significant tummy from her previous baby, or she is a few months pregnant with the next.

The van Vollenhovens certainly seem to enjoy the social events lately. I stick to my opinion that it seems rather weird to see royals posing on a red carpet, but well... at least the dress is nice.

The musical itself should be ghastly though, I know a person who went there (as a journalist) and he said that dispite all the action, special effects and even the good singers, the songs themselves are rather weak and boring.

Not so weird Marengo,mother-in-law Princess Margriet and Prof.Pieter attended many premieres at the Scheveningen Circus theatre,and elsewhere,in the past,posing and all,being strong advocates in promoting of the countries cultural life .

You can ask who used red carpets first throughout history,the Royals or todays wannabees...

It's more that I detest the extremely pushy and rude van Tellingen duo after seeing them "at work" several times at Tuschinski here.:mad:

van Tellingen duo? I only know Joop van Tellingen (a paparazzi), but do they multily? ;)

Promoting Dutch culteral life is a discription I can live with ;) But when they start attending an xxth birthday party of Connie Breukhoven (tacky Dutch socialite), I wll be back here and tell you ' told you so' .

Marengo said:
van Tellingen duo? I only know Joop van Tellingen (a paparazzi), but do they multily? ;)

There's also his son Dennis, I believe. So he's not multiplying that fast. ;)

The baptism was supposed to be this weekend but due to the hospitalization of Pieter-Chrisitaan it has been postponed. No updates according to:
www.royalblog.nl

I wonder what skin infection the prince has, I have no idea about the seriousness of the illness he has, I wish him all the best.

Back
Top Bottom