The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

new gorgeous large earrings, worn for the gala night of the king Baudouin foundation. (belga)

Old 06-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Gentry

Once Mathilde wore her tiara as a necklace but wouldn't it also be possible toe wear the tiara like a kind of aigrette. I mean, the tiara seems to be very flexible (it can be worn as a necklace) so could Mathilde not wear the two parts of the tiara divided. One wrapped arround her chignon par example and the other part against her head.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't now if it's large enough for that. If you end up with two rather small parts it may look a bit odd. The solution's simple: she just needs a few more jewels!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Serene Highness

Especial tiaras! I hope, she will get a new, beautiful tiara, because I havent heard about CP with only one tiara.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Courtier

Here is a picture of Mathilde wearing her tiara and what looks like diamond and some sort of light pink stone drop earring, it might be rose quartz or it very well could be very light pink diamonds. Pink diamonds are very expensive and very rare so I'm not sure if it could be them? I love her hair btw, it's a new style for her that I think looks very good.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1150927843
Old 07-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Courtier

A new diamond(?) ring for Mathilde.
I cannot remember her wearing anything else than her wedding band on her left hand. I assume the Diamond Jubilee celebration in Thailand was the debut for this new combination. She also wore the ring during the Dutch State visit and in Wimbledon. Maybe the ring forms a set with the new earrings mentioned in HRHAmy´s post above.
(palaces.thai.net)
Old 07-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
Here is a picture of Mathilde wearing her tiara and what looks like diamond and some sort of light pink stone drop earring, it might be rose quartz or it very well could be very light pink diamonds. Pink diamonds are very expensive and very rare so I'm not sure if it could be them? I love her hair btw, it's a new style for her that I think looks very good.
more of these earrings (gamma):

Old 07-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for the close up of the ring, Johann. I don't know if it is just my computer, but I can't see very well if there is a stone in the middle of it or if it is bands of (what look like) entwined diamonds. I, too, just noticed this ring recently and have been scouring posted photos trying to find a magnified version! I wonder if there is a middle stone that is light colored and matches to pretty earrings in Catherine's post.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathérine Bergeyck
more of these earrings.
This earrings are absolutly estupendous but I don't think it's diamond because the pear shape and the heavy carat that they look to have are doing it's very stuning stone and at this levelit will be extraordinary diamond pieces.....unless some of diamond pieces came from old beligian Congo had been transformed and are becomming this so beautiful pair of earrings ( it's just a supposition to justify the diamond quality of this earrings which are may be only quartz..)
Old 07-16-2006, 08:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Mathilde seems to have received quite a bit of new jewellery lately (earrings, ring, necklace). Here's another pair of new earrings: diamond and pearl, worn at the Dutch state visit to Belgium (PPE)

choker (EPP, Getty)

Old 07-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Aristocracy

I love her red hat. It looks like she's wearing the planet Saturn on her head and it looks cool!!:) Maybe she's getting lots of nice, new jewels because she recently gave birth to her third child-I'd say that deserves a new necklace and earrings and, hopefully, a new tiara.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:50 AM
Serene Highness

We all hope, she'll get new tiara. But Belgian royal family is on tiaras not so rich than others. Queen Paola worn, when she was CP two tiaras- one was modern italian tiara and one was necklace converted on tiara.
On her blonde hair would fit coloured stones more... I bet that Queen Rania's emerald tiara would fit on Mathilde more.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Gentry

On occassion of her marriage she received from the Belgian aristocrats a tiara. But let us say, if she was a commonor like Princess Claire, then she would not have received a tiara.

I'm always wondering wich tiara Mathilde would have received if she was not nobel....
Old 07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

[quote=Hans]On occassion of her marriage she received from the Belgian aristocrats a tiara. But let us say, if she was a commonor like Princess Claire, then she would not have received a tiara.
quote]

How do you know this? Claire, being a commoner, is perfectly accepted by the nobility too. She made the cover of Eventail, THE magazine of all the Belgian aristocrats. I think Mathilde received that tiara as a token of the attachment of the Belgian aristocrats to the monarchy, because she was the new crownprincess. Claire has a far less important function.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathérine Bergeyck
choker (EPP, Getty)
Can someone tell me if this is the base of the 9 province tiara? QPaola wore the base as a necklace? Why dodesn't the RF buy their daughters in law proper tiaras? a lack of funds?
Old 07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's not the base of a tiara.

The RF certainly has enough money to buy more, but I suppose they want to spend it on more useful things?
Old 09-11-2006, 03:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

new jewellery from last week:

new diamond and pearl earrings (PPE):

brown necklace (seeger):

red fantasy earrings (PPE):

Old 09-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Majesty

i was inspored by the collection that was made of maxima and the times she has worn tiaras, i took photos from this thread that was big enough to see the tiaras well i am sure youi know other times she has worn tiaras

Old 09-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

earrings, similar to these http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1094397877 (PPE)

Old 10-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Mathildes earrings, she recently wore
(from lfi orignaly posted by fanletizia)

Tags
crown princess mathilde, jewellery, mathilde, princess mathilde