Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised by her wearing a proper brooch from the collection too. Happily surprised. It is a wonderful brooch.

I was surprised by her wearing a proper brooch from the collection too. Happily surprised. It is a wonderful brooch.

I too was suprised. But actually i thjink she should do that more at Evetns like national Day, Staste Visits etc. It peppes up her outfit.

Beautiful! Such an elegant piece, and look how much this adds to the look!

PoA concert in Asturias
Aquamarine earrings & joyas de pasar bracelets by Cartier
also a ring but no close up

Letizia en Asturias: Todos los secretos de su look pavo real
UNA LETIZIA ENJOYADA APARECE EN OVIEDO CON UN NUEVO VARELA

Great use of jewels at the concert. Love the return of these earrings i had long forgotten about them since the greek wedding! she really does love these historic diamond cuffs and they are becoming a regular feature in her night jewel attire

Bizarre that her wedding rings and others have not been worn in years, its great to see Letizia wearing jewels/rings again.

I rarely wear my rings. Hate rings. The hubby knows better than to gift me a ring, too. ;) Necklaces, bracelets and earrings are my thing (if anything at all). It's only recently that I have found myself interested in sparkly stuff. I can relate to Letizia's tendency around rings and jewels in general. :flowers:

Has anyone figured out what ring Letizia has been wearing of late,I believe she wore it again tonight.

The floral tiara is no surprise. But I'm delighted that she brought out those stunning bracelets again. Did someone here count how often she has worn them now?

The floral tiara is no surprise. But I'm delighted that she brought out those stunning bracelets again. Did someone here count how often she has worn them now?

If Im correct she wore both bracelets 7 times, ( Argentinia, Japan,UK Guildhall, Israel, 50thbirthday Netherlands, Princesa de Girona Award, Asturias Concert
And in UK too she wore one bracelet for big gala dinner

Last edited:

No surprises tonight but the floral was almost designed for Letizia it suits her perfectly.

Queen letizia wear Floral Tiara, Fleur de lys brooch, double heart brooch, joyas the pasar bracelets, pearl earring of Queen Sofia

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN-RUbaXcAEyG38.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN-RUJyXkAELpfs.jpg

Great jewellery appearance from Letizia - she really likes these bracelets as a cuff on one arm. LOVE the earring choice they are divine. I do like the floral tiara but with this outfit i prefer the one time she wore the pearl shell tiara.

Letizia's jewels are truly amazing. I love the bracelets.

One of my favourite tiaras, and the one which looks best on Letizia. Great to see it again. But the earrings don't suit with the tiara at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom