Queen Letizia Jewels: June 2014 - Dec. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo it's a very beautiful tiara, and certainly a favourite among the Spanish royal ladies. Queen Sofia also wore it more often than her other tiaras.

But I think that Hola makes a mistake at one point. They say that the floral tiara has also been loaned to Infanta Margarita, but I have never seen evidence of this. I believe they are confusing this with the Melerio shell tiara, which indeed has at least once been loaned to Juan Carlos' sister Margarita.

I've never seen JC's sisters wearing the floral tiara.

I am wondering if Letizia starts wearing the Queen's tiaras only when her daughters come of age and will attend State Visits etc. and start using the lesser tiaras.

I also have never seen either of King Juan Carlos's sisters wearing the Diamond Floral tiara,Infanta Pilar has 2 tiaras of her own which she often shares with her younger sister.

I also have never seen either of King Juan Carlos's sisters wearing the Diamond Floral tiara,Infanta Pilar has 2 tiaras of her own which she often shares with her younger sister.

It could be that they were never given the privilege of wearing by Q S. You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Queen Sofia loaned the Mellerio Shell Tiara to her sister in law,Infanta Margarita ,Infanta Pilar has also worn the The Diamond Loop Tiara,but who knows.

I think that Infanta Pilar wore the loop tiara only while it still belonged to the Countess of Barcelona. So it seems that she never borrowed a tiara from her in-law Queen Sofia.

I think that Infanta Pilar wore the loop tiara only while it still belonged to the Countess of Barcelona.

I think she wore it only 2 times. First for her Wedding and for the State visit of Queen Elizabeth II. to Spain in 1988. And her daughter Simonetta wore it also for her Wedding.

:previous: They are writing that the Cartier diamond bracelet is inspired in Greek columns and belongs to Queen Sofia. Is this correct? I always thought that this is a personal jewel of Letizia.

Queen Letizia had 3 tiara appearances in 2015:

1 2 3

I really wish that she had worn a different tiara on each occasion,the floral tiara is very lovely and really suits Letizia.

I have yet to see the lady who doesn't look good with the floral tiara, it is really beautiful. But I'm glad that Letizia wore at least one different tiara last year. Even the most beautiful jewels get a bit boring with too many repetitions.:ermm:

:lol: I nearly missed them! They are very nice earrings (when used sparingly ;))

The star earrings are beautiful.

I like me too. And in audiences Queen dress simply is very beautiful!

That's what I was also thinking,the design and colour are really beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom