Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think her mother in law also have these pearl earings

Can't really make out Princess Madeleine's earrings are they topaz and look new?

Can't really make out Princess Madeleine's earrings are they topaz and look new?

They are not new- she wore them a couple times before- I believe the first time was the Pre-Wedding Gala in 2013.

Madeleine wears the amthyst tiara for the second time at the Nobels. The first time was in 2012, I think. This time she has paired them with the small necklace and the earings from the amethyst parure.

I am so happy to see her wear this tiara again. It's incredibly stunning and the color is wonderful. Madeleine jewels are amazing.

I was wrong on the tiara front for her and Victoria. I thought I'd see either her wedding tiara or the kokoshnik. But I am thrilled to see the amethyst on her again. :flowers:

And even more, I am happy to see the amethyst necklace. ?

I am thrilled to see Madeleine with the Amethyst tiara, necklace, earring and brooch. Liked the tiara when she wore it with her hair down but it looks equally lovely with her hair up.

She nails this one. Madeleine is indeed one of the best tiara wearers out there

Madeleine really rocks any tiara she wears. Her hair is always on point.

She looks just marvelous! For me though the Aquamarine (or is it topaz?) tiara from a couple years ago (I think), is simply stunning on her.

LaRae

She looks just marvelous! For me though the Aquamarine (or is it topaz?) tiara from a couple years ago (I think), is simply stunning on her.

LaRae

If you are talking the kokoshnik she wore last year (not the cyclops which has one giant stone of a similar color), it is aquamarine.:flowers:

If you are talking the kokoshnik she wore last year (not the cyclops which has one giant stone of a similar color), it is aquamarine.:flowers:

Yes and NO ONE wears it like she does. They need to just let it be HER tiara for her lifetime.

LaRae

Yes and NO ONE wears it like she does. They need to just let it be HER tiara for her lifetime.

LaRae

Need to convince her Aunt to give it to her and not the royal collection, or to one of her kids when she dies. Its privately owned.

But agree, Madeleine definitely wears it best. It almost made for her.

She looked wonderful. Mostly, always does. Stunning.

Now this is perfect way to wear a tiara and Madeline really is drop dead gorgeous this evening. Her jewels that she is wearing are spectacular and brilliant on her. Her gown is made for her, at one time I thought it was beige like Sofia's but this shows how lavender and the amethyst shades go so well with her eyes.

Great choice with the dress & additional jewellery. Madeleine knows how to wear this stuff. Great hair too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom