Princess Madeleine Jewellery 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed more by the bracelet than the ring since the stone is at an angle in the photos and you can't see it too well. Is the bracelet part of the amethyst parure? Simply gorgeous color and surrounded by beautiful diamond settings. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Gad, I'd prefer to see that stone reset in a brooch, pendant or ring rather than that setting. It reminds me of a New Age Third Eye tiara.

Thank you for posting the lovely bracelet and ring! Even though you can't really see the ring, it's a princess cut right :) the diamond studded band is very in now.

Gad, I'd prefer to see that stone reset in a brooch, pendant or ring rather than that setting. It reminds me of a New Age Third Eye tiara.

I actually think that's why I like it so much.

/I'm a big Tool fan.

I don't think that it's that bad. And I would hate to see the demolition of a tiara that once belonged to Queen Louise. Besides this tiara was there first, New Age cam much later:flowers:.

The bandeau was very appropriate for a young princess. Now Madeleine seems to have given up wearing this small piece anyway. So I'd say: leave it for the next generation.

I don't think that it's that bad. And I would hate to see the demolition of a tiara that once belonged to Queen Louise. Besides this tiara was there first, New Age cam much later:flowers:.

The bandeau was very appropriate for a young princess. Now Madeleine seems to have given up wearing this small piece anyway. So I'd say: leave it for the next generation.

Absolutely. It's not a great tiara for an older woman, but it was perfect for an 18 year old girl.

Now that's a stunning jewel; I love to see pieces like that worn in the hair. And sorry, ladies, I stick to my opinion about the Cyclops/New Age tiara, provenance or not. It wouldn't be a crime to reset that gem in something more attractive; jewels in original settings have certainly been modified countless times. Queen Mary is a great example of resetting her jewels in her vast collection and disassembling pieces to do so. As far as the aquamarine tiara, I'm sure there are certainly prettier pieces for a young princess to wear and hopefully it'll be left in the vault.

Last edited:
That is really a beautiful detailed piece. I wonder if it's an actual hair ornament or a brooch that doubles as one.

Last edited:
I love how the Swedish royal ladies are so versatile with their gems; sometimes the brooches look better as hair ornaments than their original purpose. I really like when they thread necklaces into their hair as well. Thanks for the info, Artemisia.

Here are some photos of Madeleine wearing various tiaras:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Madeleine wore Diamond bow at princess Lilians funeral, same bow Victoria sometimes wear.

i think its a good first tiara for a young princess, now its to small

Yea I like it a lot as a starter tiara. Definitely one to save for Estelle.

I think Madeleine is wearing aquamarine earings and one of the Bernadotte Diamond bracelets

Here are the aquamarine earrings she wore at her pre-wedding event:

Pic 2

Just stunning! The color is so beautiful.

Here are the aquamarine earrings she wore at her pre-wedding event:

Pic 2

Just stunning! The color is so beautiful.

The aquamarine stone replaced the pearl on her diamond and pearl earrings. The actual diamond part is made up of 9 bezel set diamonds. She wore the diamond and pearl earrings for her official engagement photos.

You can compare the top part of the earrings with the HQ photos on this link:
Pressrum - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Love the earrings the really nicest part of the outfit I wonder why she wore them and that gown they do not appear in the photo to be a match.

:previous: Well there is enough silver on them to play off the dress and those gorgeous, large, aquamarine stones highlight her eyes.

To be honest, I wish there was a fabulous and delicate aquamarine tiara she could team with them and really knock our socks off. :cool:

I don't agree M I think that they look out od place with the dress all too sparkly IMO the dressis statement enough really without the poor earrings being dragged out something more subtle would have suited me .. but that's just me.

:crown5: She wore the Modern Fringe Tiara! :crown5:

Elevated atop a small wreath? of flowers. I didn't love the flowers, they made the tiara look a bit like a hair-comb- well, not as beautiful as usual, imo.

I'm not a big fan of the modern fringe tiara, but she looked beautiful with it on her wedding day. I love the flowers.
Picture of tiara and earrings
Picture of wedding and engagement ring and bracelet

I thought it was very simple and really suited her I loved the earrings and the flowers I agree stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom