Princess Lalla Salma Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one of my favourite too they are beautidul..
combination between blue and yellow was successful.

I always find Lalla Salma has interesting designs in jewelry. Love this set.

The diamond and sapphire necklace & earrings are a beautiful set and quite impressive!

Thanks Lilo I like the earrings, I don´t remember now if these earrings are new or not.

Does anyone have a close up of the sapphire and diamond set from the Fez Music Festival? And does the headband have diamonds on it too? I can't tell. Thanks!

Attachments

• Sanstitre5.jpg
    Sanstitre5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 923
I really love her sapphire jewelry. She has one of the most incredible jewelry collections in the world ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm impressed with the sapphire & diamond earrings and ring! The diamond headband is a GREAT accessory as well!

She Looks So Beautiful I Think This One Of Her Best Picture , The Earing Very Nice and Unique , and Her Hair style Looks Nice On Her , Thank you Mademoiselle Lilo :flowers:

Those earrings are magnificent and look wonderful on her. What a beautiful setting, along with the equally impressive ring.

she wore that diamond saphire ring several time before it's very beautiful ,one of my favourite in her collection.

Lalla Sama Looks Nice in Her Wedding , Thanx Salma
I Like Her Tiara & Earing So Nice :flowers:

You´re welcome. Her tiara is beautiful and I also like her diamond earrings.

Her wedding set is amazing! I don't think I seen it before, are there any details about it???

I know that her tiara was made specially for her in Greece.

any close up for the weeding necklace.

Back
Top Bottom