Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 03:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I think that it is this: The Order of the Republic

https://www.sixbid.com/browse.html?a...750&lot=540378

I think you're right and yet again an example of how lighting can change a look of a colour. It sure looked Purple and Green in that picture from the Banquet to me. Oh well...It is still a very striking looking Order and I mean that in the best possible of ways too. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 11-05-2015, 03:18 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I'm very non-knowledgable in Victorias jewellry. Do we know anything about the bracelet? Looks like sapphires and diamonds :) Looks very nice from what I can see!
the braclet has been seen on Silvia and queen Louise, but we do not have a history on it

Old 11-05-2015, 03:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Here is a good photo of Victoria with her Orders
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...silvia-ste.jpg
Old 11-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Once again Victoria looked gorgeous with the fringe tiara, it so much complements her facial shape. I'm really glad that she has wearing it again. (I case you don't remember, she hasn't worn it between the the Nobels in 2011 and 2014.)

Imo the many orders cluttered the look a bit. But that's protocol, one has to wear what one has to wear.

Old 11-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I agree that the fringe tiara really suits Victoria! And I really liked her soft updo!
Old 11-06-2015, 04:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria's earrings on Thursday, she wore them also in Colombia. I think I have seen them before this year too, but I'm not sure.
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/0c/...ac/1560@80.jpg

Edit: they look similar to these Victoria had on a state visit to Finland in the end of August 1996
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010070...46800694131269
Old 11-06-2015, 06:03 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria's earrings on Thursday, she wore them also in Colombia. I think I have seen them before this year too, but I'm not sure.
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/0c/...ac/1560@80.jpg

Edit: they look similar to these Victoria had on a state visit to Finland in the end of August 1996
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
i have seen silvia with them during the earlier years
Old 11-06-2015, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

Good find! I think the sapphire earings from 1996 and from the Columbia visit are a match. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been worn by Silvia as well, the Swedish ladies have a lovely tradition of sharing.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
Good find! I think the sapphire earrings from 1996 and from the Columbia visit are a match. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been worn by Silvia as well, the Swedish ladies have a lovely tradition of sharing.
I am 99% sure I saved a good photo of them on Victoria just the other day to my computer but now I can't seem to find it.. Stay tuned...

UPDATE: I found it. I think these are the same earrings. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9a42971c8d.jpg
Old 11-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is interesting how Victoria this year has started to wear jewellery she hasn't worn for some time or which she has had for a long time.
These "heart" earrings she has worn this year a few times, she wore already on 15th September 2003, at the King's 30 years on the throne celebrations:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 11-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Maybe little Estelle has reached the age where she ogles at Mummy's baubles and wants to play with all the glitter? And while Victoria goes through the bling with a delighted daughter, she gets all these ideas for wearing this or that again?

Another possibility could be that she has solved the supposed problem with her allergy and therefore enjoys her jewelry more than before. But whatever the reason, I agree that her jewel style has changed. There is more real jewelry, older pieces coming back, and she wears the jewels with more confidence now, imo.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
The deGrisogono earrings have six caps, while CPV's have only 4. As for diamond quality, the deG photo has been done under optimum lighting, whereas CPV's photo appears to be indoor lighting which would dim the sparkle. Looks like they might be diamond, white sapphire or some other white stone set in rhodium plated white metal, i.e., silver or just base metal. They are very pretty, fake or not.
In case no one ever posted it here- those earrings in reference above are from Oscar de la Renta.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:15 AM
Majesty

The Bernadotte Emeralds | The Court Jeweller

This emerald set is amazing. It's incredibly regal and elegant.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Emeralds indeed fab, but I think that Victoria didn't show them off much when she sported them!
Old 12-08-2015, 02:06 AM
Majesty

Royal Jewel Rewind: A Decade of Crown Princess Victoria's Nobel Tiaras | The Court Jeweller

She looked so stunning in these photos. My favorite is 2006.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Very beautiful!!. The 2005 what necklace she wore? Amazing.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:57 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Very beautiful!!. The 2005 what necklace she wore? Amazing.
Its called intågningsmycket.
Victoria of baden got it when she arrived to sweden
Q Silvia, Q Louise, CP Victoria, P Madeleine, P Christina and P lilian has worn it
Old 12-08-2015, 09:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Q Silvia, Q Louise, CP Victoria, P Madeleine, P Christina and P lilian has worn it
Princess Desiree has also worn it.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Thank you Josefine!

This necklace have diamonds, pearls, and Ceylon sapphires as article say.
I love it. In Victoria with the Baden Fringe Tiara the compination is perfect.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria's Nobel Prize Jewels | The Court Jeweller

She always such beautiful jewels. I hope this years she will wear something she has not worn before as she has for the past couple of years.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, jewellery, princess victoria, victoria