Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Tonight, Victoria wore the Baden Fringe Tiara again, with Lilian's necklace:

Pic

It's great that she wore the tiara again. That necklace is simply stunning and exquisite.
she's trying to make up for the fact she didn't wear it for 3 years

I like the baden fringe a lot, so I'm happy to see her in it again.

Old 12-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Full-length of Victoria tonight.

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/4640/IGG2BW.jpg

Old 12-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

This afternoon I was still in raptures because Victoria finally wore the Baden fringe again. Now I'm already bored by that tiara. Am I so difficult to please?

But that necklace looks very good with the whole outfit. It was a favourite jewel of Princess Lilian, but it was not her property and belongs to the Bernadotte foundation, iirc.
Old 12-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

I have missed the Baden Fringe Tiara and am not dissappointed that Victoria wore it on both evenings. It was a suprise that she didn't wear tonight the diamond drops from the corsage, but pearl earrings.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria has really treated us with a lot of glitter on these two days. The Baden Fringe, the magnificent cross pendant and the corsage princess Lilian loved to wear. And nice earrings and great bracelet.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Majesty

Victoria's tiara appearances of 2014:

1 2 3

I am so glad she did not wear the button tiaras or the small cut steel tiara this year.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria also wore the bracelet Lilian loved on both days.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 12-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent

What a simple but beautiful bracelet!
Old 12-21-2014, 02:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria at the Swedish Academy's formal gathering on Saturday, wearing a pair of her favourite earrings and the brooch she got from Lilian and Bertil. http://s03.imageupper.com/1/4/Z14190945251552521_7.jpg
And a hair ornament, costume jewellery I think.
http://s03.imageupper.com/1/4/G14191411271556665_1.jpg
Old 12-21-2014, 07:00 AM
Majesty

Its the second time she wore this hair ornament she also wore it at the same event 2011.

She has worn these earings for a few years. What do we know about them.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria has worn always something new and "big" during the last years: 2012 the new small cut steel tiara and the emerald necklace; 2013 Laurel Wreath Tiara, queen Josephine's corsage and the cameo necklace; 2014 the big diamond cross.
What could be the surprise for this year? A new tiara at Carl Philip's wedding?
Old 01-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria has worn always something new and "big" during the last years: 2012 the new small cut steel tiara and the emerald necklace; 2013 Laurel Wreath Tiara, queen Josephine's corsage and the cameo necklace; 2014 the big diamond cross.
What could be the surprise for this year? A new tiara at Carl Philip's wedding?
I don't think she's never worn these but I would love for her to wear this necklace, the emerald necklace, this pearl necklace, and the pearl necklace with a colored stone. I would also love if she wore the Connaught tiara for the first time.
Old 01-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I don't think she's never worn these but I would love for her to wear this necklace, the emerald necklace, this pearl necklace, and the pearl necklace with a colored stone. I would also love if she wore the Connaught tiara for the first time.

The jewels in picture 1 is quite possible i think (maybe except the tiara). I may be wrong but i belive the jewels on the other pictures are all the Queens private.

Would be great to see her in the Connaught Diamond tiara too but for the wedding I'm hoping Sofia will use it as her bridal crown.
Old 01-09-2015, 12:36 AM
Majesty

I just love that Victoria seems to have been wearing jewels she's never worn since her wedding in 2010. Here are some so far:

2010:

Cameo Parure

Diamond Earrings

2011:

Leuchtenberg Sapphire Earrings, Brooch, and Hairpins

2012:

Small Cut Steel Tiara

Emerald Demi-Parure

2013:

Laruel Wreath Tiara and Queen Josephine's necklace

Cameo Necklace and Brooch

2014:

Diamond Cross Necklace
Old 01-18-2015, 01:34 PM
Serene Highness

I have compiled as many of Vickan's tiara appearances as I could.

4-Button & 6-Button Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2)
18th Birthday Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2)
Baden Fringe Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
Cameo Tiara (Part 1)
Cut Steel Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2)
Cut Steel Bandeau (Part 1)
Diamond Necklace (Part 1)
Laurel Wreath Tiara (Part 1)
Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara (Part 1)

I tried to label them when I could. I didn't include her few brooch in hair moments, though I did on my pinterest.
Old 01-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Majesty

Quote:

Here are more jewels that I would love Victoria to use for the first time this year:

Ruby Tiara/Necklace

Diamond Necklace

Diamond Earrings

Pearl Necklace

Triple Pearl Necklace

Note that she may have worn these before, I'm not sure. I know there is a chance she may not wear any of these until she is Queen, but you never know.
Old 01-18-2015, 04:37 PM
Aristocracy

The two pearl necklaces are the same, though a pearl pendant brooch has been added to the bottom strand in one of the photos. The Crown Princess has already worn the diamond collet necklace several times :) The ruby tiara/necklace and the large diamond earrings are yet to be worn by HRH :)
Old 01-18-2015, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-

Quote:
Here are more jewels that I would love Victoria to use for the first time this year:

Ruby Tiara/Necklace

Diamond Necklace

Diamond Earrings

Pearl Necklace

Triple Pearl Necklace

Note that she may have worn these before, I'm not sure. I know there is a chance she may not wear any of these until she is Queen, but you never know.

I don't know but isn't the Diamond collier the one she wore last year with the diamond cross pendant attatched to it ? I know they have a 2 Diamond collets (a bigger and a smaller) so i may be wrong. She wore the Sapphire earrings to Nobel 2012 when she was pregnant with Estelle
Old 01-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
I don't know but isn't the Diamond collier the one she wore last year with the diamond cross pendant attatched to it ? I know they have a 2 Diamond collets (a bigger and a smaller) so i may be wrong. She wore the Sapphire earrings to Nobel 2012 when she was pregnant with Estelle
Yes I know that she wore the sapphire earrings.

I would love if she also wear the Connaught tiara. Also it would be great if she wore it as a necklace.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness

Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-

Quote:

I would love if she also wear the Connaught tiara. Also it would be great if she wore it as a necklace.

Yes the 2 Connaught Tiaras are very beautiful as necklases too. She seems to prefer the smaller tiaras so maybe she'll start wearing the Connaught tiaras in their necklase version.

I'd also like to see Victoria wear the pink topaz demi parure. I have seen beautiful pictures of Queen Louise wearing the baden fringe tiara and the pink topaz demi parure and they work very well together. Maybe i can hope for that on 13:h June if Silvia is wearing something else. But the pink topaz demi parure can be paired with all of the diamond tiaras.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

How did I not know it was convertible? I knew the pendants could be taken out and worn on a necklace, but didn't know the entire tiara could be. I think I prefer it as a necklace too.

Thanks IloveCP!! :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Tags
crown princess victoria, jewellery, princess victoria, victoria