Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be difficult for a young Princess to sit next to a Nobel Price a whole dinner. But Crown Princess Victoria can manage that.
When She came with her parents on State Visit in Belgium , she wanted to visit "Child Focus". She offered to Julie's Father a glass with V and a crown. (Julie is one of Marc Dutroux's innocent victimes).
She took the best from her Father and Mother. She is my favorite Crown Princess , since her Childhood she knows that she will be one Day Queen of Sweden.

I loved the diamonds that she wore in her hair. They are absolutely beautiful. Did they start out as a necklace?

Yes, this is actually one long diamond rivière necklace worn in CP Victoria's hair.
Queen Silvia used to wear it a lot as a young Queen but hasn't worn it since the 1980s, and Crown Princess Victoria only wore it once, at the Nobel 'Day After' dinner in 2004.

It must be difficult for a young Princess to sit next to a Nobel Price a whole dinner. But Crown Princess Victoria can manage that.
When She came with her parents on State Visit in Belgium , she wanted to visit "Child Focus". She offered to Julie's Father a glass with V and a crown. (Julie is one of Marc Dutroux's innocent victimes).
She took the best from her Father and Mother. She is my favorite Crown Princess , since her Childhood she knows that she will be one Day Queen of Sweden.
If you are as inquisitive and intelligent as Victoria wouldn't an evening with a Nobel Prize winner be a very special time?

I spoke about the positive to sit next to a Nobel Prize , each year an other.. great moments .. I should be impressed..

I think it looks better as a hair ornement then around her neck
it looked to long that time

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked amazing with her hair down and that necklace in her hair. Really and truly. In some ways it reminded me of the bandeau tiara which Maxima wears--well, the idea of it. The two pieces are actually quite different, but the the overall effect is similar.

I am just glad that they can try different way of using their jewllery.
is there any other jewllery pne can make a hair ornement of i wonder

I think it looks better as a hair ornement then around her neck
it looked to long that time

I completely agree with you. It is so beautiful as a hair ornament. I hope that she wears it again in the future. This is one of the best looks I have ever seen her wear, and such a great use for this piece.

I love her hair and it just gives her that little bit of interest there. Good idea.

Please, what do you think? I do not want to spoil your joy. But do you not think that the really beautiful diamond jewels ind Victoria's hair, do not quite match with the Pearl necklace she is wearing...but, indeed, on the other hand, they are so beuatiful jewels, only, I think, a diamond necklace around the neck would have been more perfect. But, in rêality, it does not matter.

I think the Napoleonic amethyst tiara is the best tiara ever. I don't pretend to be a judge about how it suits Victoria, but I love it as it stands alone. It is just stunning. When Victoria wears it, I hardly notice how it suits her because I'm so breathless from awe at the tiara itself.

i also like the Napoleonic amethyst taiara, very much due to its colours.
but the placement is often a bit strange.
Victoria visted different arab countries. Has she ever been given any jewllery?

Just a little question (I guess this has been asked before):

If Victoria marries one day (If! :whistling:), does she have to wear the Cameo Tiara?
Somehow it seems like all Swedish brides wore this Tiara for their wedding.
Is it some kind of tradition?

Silvia
Desiree
Brigitta
from zweedsejuweeltjes.web-log.nl

I don't think that CP Victoria is obliged to wear the cameo tiara. The 'tradition' of wearing it as a bridal tiara was only started by three of the King's sisters and doesn't go back any longer than that.
Also, Princess Christina chose to wear the Connaught diamond tiara at her wedding:

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Although I love the cameo tiara, it really worked best with the kind of elaborate veil and very simple wedding gown worn by Queen Silvia - IMO it does restrict the fashion choices for a wedding dress. And I'm not so sure if it would suit CP Victoria.
All in all, I guess she will have her pick to choose from the large collection whatever looks best on her.

I liked it much more on Princess Désirée. But that has probably to do with her hairdoo. If Victoria chooses the Cameo tiara i really hop they place the Veil different then on Silvia when it was folded together. Perhaps the can put the Veil under the tiara.

Any idea what happen with her first tiara? She decide to stop weraing it or simply put up it to the drawer...
Say what you wan but I like her in Baden Fringe Tiara but she should look on the way how she wear it.
I like her in amethysts on MarthaLouisa's wedding but hate in Napoleonic Cut Steel Tiara.

No, you didn't forget any, those are the six, plus the diamond rivière as hair ornament - nice work!
She still has worn her 18th birthday tiara a couple of years ago... I have no idea why this was ever purchased for her, it's such a pitiful little thing of wispy diamonds and sapphires put on what looks like wire.
I love the amethyst tiara too (probably the best amethysts of any Royal House), but rarely on Victoria...
I feel it doesn't suit her particularly well, but then it was rarely placed well on her head and hairdo either - in contrast to the one who created it, Queen Silvia.
You're certainly aware that the Four and Six 'button'/'rosette' tiaras are two seperate ones, there are no different versions of them.
If only someone would take those rosettes, put them in a delicate, swirling diamond stem & leaves setting and create the beautiful flower tiara that's screaming for release there.

the last time she wore her 18th birthday tiara was in 2007

fromibl, here you go
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Once again thank you

these things i like to collect jewlley with photos side by side.
its a good way for new commers to see what are in the jewllerybox for each royal lady

I like the amethyst tiara its the colour
the cut steel tiara i like becouse no ther royal house has one.

16.1.09 - Victoria wore the baden fringe tiara
i did hope for the cut steel tiara

this is from ibl i found a good photo from the event

http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/FotoWeb...20F49939373E3B8C5E70E53170B3B2D9E3439FBBF4699

http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/FotoWeb...20F49939373E3B8C5E70E53170B3B2D9E3439FBBF4699

23.1.09 - Victoria wore the baden fringe tiara
this time maybe more higher on the head...
and the wasa earings?

From the ibl site
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/FotoWeb...E48CA301E41348A733CB14D7C55A7F85F095038EE545C

Yes, along with the Baden fringe she wears the Vasa earrings, which were already made in the late 18th century.

It looks interesting and it certainly matches the top she's wearing.

The earrings are most likely costume jewelry, but this a very good look on Victoria, beautifully groomed with a touch of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' - I would love to see her appear like this more often these days. The pic is from mid-2006.

I like these earrings. The shape and stone are very 1960s. They look great combined with Victoria's up-do.

Of course... Queen Silvia wears the cameo tiara and its matching parure very often.

and queen ingrid wore the cameo tiara s a princess of sweden.
i would love to see victoria in the tiara at a official painting or photo.
a bit like a crowning crown princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom