Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima has been wearing a new large pearl and diamond ring lately. The first time was at the State Dinner with Swedish King and Queen so I thought it might be a royal piece.

She has since worn it on Queensday and both memorial services so it must be hers. I dont know how to cut and paste to enlarge but it looks very beautiful.;) could someone help?:rolleyes:

I have been waiting and hoping Maxima would wear these coral and diamond earrings again. :D:D:D

Since you made me curious, I looked it up in my Spanish dictionairy and a pavo is indeed a turkey. But a pavo real is a peacock, so that solves it.

Since you made me curious, I looked it up in my Spanish dictionairy and a pavo is indeed a turkey. But a pavo real is a peacock, so that solves it.
Gracias mi amigo Marengo! Somehow the name "Turkey Tiara" conjured up a very strange picture in my mind.;)

Are the long earrings new?
The upper part is nice, but IMO the drops at the bottom should really be more delicate... plump as they are, they manage to ruin the shape quite a bit.

I am quite curious about these earrings as well. Maybe a birthday present from the Prince?

Are the long earrings new?

Yes, it is certainly the first time she has worn them, like this at any rate. If they are alterable, I may not have noticed them before.

:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:Even though she has worn the bandeau several times, I am always amazed at the size of those diamonds! They're huge!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is certainly the first time she has worn them, like this at any rate. If they are alterable, I may not have noticed them before.

They are certainly new, judging from the elaborate and somewhat flashy design I guess they might come from the UAE.

Maxima spaces her jewelry out enough that it is hard to tell when she gets something new. Now me, I would have those on the minute I recieved them!!!!! The design looks to be from India, but that doesn't mean she didn't recieve them from somewhere else as this style is very in fashion. They look to be rose cut diamonds and dark rhodium plated, a big theme in jewels from India. At least here in US, this style is very IN!! Lots of people are making similar designs!!

We have seen so many jewels this year!! I hope they contiue!!!

This tiara is wonderful! I love it :flowers:
Beautiful earrings, too.

anyone know what it is the biggest diamond in karats i mean?

She always looks great with pearls

Princess Maxima (09-06-2009)
Earrings & Rings
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Princess Maxima (11-06-2009)
Necklace & Earrings
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
ANP Beeldbank

Princess Maxima (12-06-2009)
Earrings
ANP Beeldbank
Ring
ANP Beeldbank
http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/troonopvolgers/2009/06/maximas-activit.html

Princess Maxima (19-06-2009)
Earrings
Troonopvolgers!: In Amsterdam.

Princess Maxima (29-06-2009)
Bracelets, Rings & Earrings
Troonopvolgers!: Prinses Alexia naar school.
Earrings
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

No they are not new. I have seen her wear them on a couple of other occasions! She wore them last year to a concert with a long white and paisley dress. Go on PPE-agency last spring and they have a closer pic or someone please PM me and tell me how on gods earth I can post pics.(I seem to have lost my brain!!)

The earrings were worn twice before by princess Máxima, and Laurentien wore it on the 40th birthday party of the prince of Orange:

Oorbellen- deel 2

Yes, they're very beautiful.
I think these earrings are new aren't they? I've never seen them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom