Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know Max is innovative in her use of jewelry and certainly likes to wear it, so here's hoping she'll delve further into the vaults and comes up with more priceless bijoux for us to admire!

I love Max's pearl spike tiara in her birthday portrait; those pearls are HUGE!

I loved the recap of Crown Princess Maxima's tiaras for this year. I love the first picture. Thanks for posting the links-

for princeday
this is no tiara event but often some fine jewllery
bracelet earings, brosch ring, have she used any fine necklaces for this event?

Love that peacock tiara! Such an original design.

Though I love this peacock ruby tiara, I don't think it matches well with an apricot evening gown...

I love the Peacock tiara worn with this color, I like when they mix it up a bit. Boy would I love that necklace in my jewelry box!

I love the Peacock tiara worn with this color, I like when they mix it up a bit. Boy would I love that necklace in my jewelry box!

So do I,I love the mix.Besides that,the point of wearing rubies by both HM and the Princess was because red is an important part of the Oman national colours and thus was a gesture towards the excellent host.Always a reason why to wear this that or any piece of jewellery.Both HM and the Princess are very much on the details when it comes to honour their hosts.And rightfully so.:)

I'm another lover of the colour combination. It gives the outfit just a slight contrast in colour, enough to make an interesting and exciting, without being too much. And I'm also so fond of the ruby peacock tiara and was very glad to see it on Maxima again. Only her heir wasn't the usual perfect gala do. It looked as if they ran out of time.

In the video's of the Royal Wedding, I liked the way these earrings would dangle! So pretty.

Stunning tiara, necklace and earrings, but would have loved to see Max with tiara hair. Her smile is quite dazzling as well.

Last edited:
I just love her wedding tiara!

Pic

Pic2

Sometimes Star tiaras don't work,but to me,this is the right way to do it!

Those pearls are gorgeous! I mostly love the bracelet.

Gorgeous! I love that she consistently brings out the bling!!!

I really love the pearl brooch CPrincess Maxima is wearing!

Last edited:
Maxima seems to have taken the clasp from the triple strand pearl necklace and put it on the honeycomb diamond bracelet. So beautiful. She just keeps surprising us. Those are the big royal pearls from the other royal pearl earrings worn with her diamond bases and diamond chains. Another first! Hey John, am I right?

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous jewelry! Did I say how I really feel?:) Those pearls are to die for and I love how Max is so innovative with her jewelry.

Well said Baroness. I hope she keeps mixing things up for us. I love it! HMMM, I was wondering, does someone from security come the day after and take the jewels back to wherever they are stored? Maybe the crown jeweler, so he can check the stones for looseness before they are re boxed? Just thinking, I would love to know these kind of tid bits!

Maxima seems to have taken the clasp from the triple strand pearl necklace and put it on the honeycomb diamond bracelet. So beautiful. She just keeps surprising us. Those are the big royal pearls from the other royal pearl earrings worn with her diamond bases and diamond chains. Another first! Hey John, am I right?

There are two brooches with two rows of diamonds and a pearl. I don't know of this one comes from the necklace or it is the brooche.

Here is the brooch
Round Pearl Brooch

And here is the pearlnecklace
Queen Emma's Pearl Necklace

I really love the leafbrooch. Thank you for posting this gorgeous close-up Salma!

Your right, there are 2 very similar pieces.

Totally beautiful jewelry the best of all the CP's IMO but the pearl set and the bracelets are just totally goregous LOVE LOVE

I just love the inter-changeability of the Dutch Royal Jewels~ wish I could see actually how that is done and to be able to see how the things clasp into one another, or mount from a tiara to a necklace- the possibilities are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom