Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ring is gorgeous!I'm not too fond of that type of bracelets,though.

I liked the above earrings,the hair and the whole look.Red stones,and other warm colors,really suit Princess Maxima!

There must be some red thread in Princess Maxima's suit coat weave? The earrings and handbag tied together nicely, but for some reason, the RED seems harsh against the blush tones of the ensamble. Is it just me?

:previous: Judging from the above jewels,Princess Maxima seems to have a very strong personality.It's so distinct!Who would dare to wear the 30-09-2009 pieces,for example?It's always pleasant to have such a fashionable princess around :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked all the above jewels,except for the spiders :ermm: Especially the earrings,they are so retro & beautiful.

Such a pretty blouse, I don't know why she wore the spiders again with it...It really takes away from the blouse, and she has such beautiful brooches.:cool:

Those frightening spider things drive me crazy .... what is that all about I am sooooo puzzled they are IMO just not CP'ish or anyone'ish.

The spiders are pretty cool... She pulls it off just like only QM pulls off those golden poppies haha

Maxima has some really nice/unique jewelry.

Oh I just looooooooooooove this thread when ever CP Maxima wears "the" spiders. (as she did about a year ago) She always wears them in October too, and they always get ALOT of reaction, which tickles me (usually people either love it or hate it).

I personally like the whimsy of these, which tells me that the Princess has a genuine sense of humor, and doesn't take everything so seriously. I was noticing a close up on the legs of the spiders: One spider has seed pearls to make the legs (which makes it look fat & stubby), and the other has long glass beads to make the legs look long a lean. Very interesting pieces of art, I think.

Smiles and wink! ; )

Maybe she wears them in October bc of Halloween? Haha but I love those spiders!

The watch looks very beautiful...and expensive!Any idea about its brand?

I love the earrings, and have seen her wear this watch before- it loos like a Rolex to me too.

:previous: Beautiful earrings,they look so good on her!!Well,if it is a Rolex,then good for her...;)

Both pairs of earrings are beautiful.But I'm not too fond of this necklace.Its materials are nice,but it's too big.Doesn't flatter anyone,imo.

The green glass bead bracelet is really pretty, it goes great with the sweater! I like it alot (watch too). I whish I could see the earrings a tad bit better. They almost look like cabachon emeralds....

Green definitely suits CP Maxima!I liked them all.Especially the bracelet,it's an impressive piece!

The green glass bead bracelet is really pretty, it goes great with the sweater! I like it alot (watch too). I whish I could see the earrings a tad bit better. They almost look like cabachon emeralds....
I think the earrings are carved jade. I could be wrong. They are very beautiful. I would have loved to see them with her hair up!

Rubies, I agree, the earrings DO look like carved jade- you nailed it!

27-10-2009 Princess Maxima visited the new Culturalis Theater in the Schilderswijk in The Hague.
Earrings -- Watch & Ring

28-10-2009 Princess Maxima attended the KunstExpress of the Two Get There foundation, a foundation which helps vulnerable children.
The Princess is patroness for the foundation.
Earrings -- Rings

I'm glad to see the beautiful H Stern chandelier earrings from last night. They are one of my favorite personal pieces of Princess Maxima's!!! She looked radiant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom