Crown Princess Máxima Jewellery 2: November 2006-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love that earrings!!!! marvellous! lucky girl!

I loved all of the above jewels! Big or long earrings, like the H.Stern pair, suit Maxima a lot. The rings, the necklaces, everything seemed right and well combined!

It looks like PMaxima has again pulled out a pair of diamond earrings we have never seen on her. I have seen them on HM and P Laurentien, but not Maxima. They really are Something!!!!!What a treasure chest!!
I think earlier in the day Maxima was wearing the fire opal brooch, earrings, ring and bracelet from the royal collection with her orange skirt. Very nice touch!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Now you see what I mean? We don't get to see such impressive pieces anymore, not even from royal women. Maxima brought some fresh "Dynasty" air and we thank her for that, don't we? :champagne:

ABSOLUTELY!! no one can pull out all stops like Maxima IMO. I guess it just goes with her vivacious personality. Nothing against the other Princesses.

thanks Turkish Delight. I love the diamond daises. Maxima has been wearing those regularly since her marriage, I wonder if they were a wedding gift. Really beautiful!

thanks Turkish Delight. I love the diamond daises. Maxima has been wearing those regularly since her marriage, I wonder if they were a wedding gift. Really beautiful!

Lovely. there is a poit of view that has Maxima on the cover with a Royal Jewel special (in French)

I loved the long diamond earrings, they look great on CPrincess Maxima!

I've come to the conclusion that big earrings suit CP Maxima more. The above pieces are all quite nice, especially the first pair of earrings and the ring.

:previous:

I agree with you, she looks much better with big earrings. The first pair is lovely.

Looking at Maxima's latest fashion, I noticed that she wore a pair of earrings with pear-shaped dark purple stones. They looked lovely IMO, that's why I'd like to know if someone could provide a close-up of these earrings (she wore them with the purple jacket with the bow). Thanks for reading this anyway! :flowers:

To all those who love the Dutch jewels, our dear John has updated his site:royaldutchjewels.nl, there have been new photos of people and details of the jewels. Have fun!!

Wonderful to see Maxima in sapphires, they are really something. I could almost swear!

I think you meant on HRH Princess Margriet :flowers: This is a smaller version of the sapphire tiara, although I confess that I'm not sure if it's a second setting of the large sapphire tiara, or if it's converted from the sapphire wedding parure/gift. Either way, I'm so excited to see CP Máxima wear it!

The small sapphire tiara is a converted necklace from the sapphire parure with some diamond shaped prongs that were taken from the wedding gift parure. So it's not a 2nd setting of the big sapphire tiara Beatrix often wears.
I simply knew that Maxima would wear it sooner or later so thrilled when I saw it yesterday.

The tiara is amazing. How many tiaras has Maxima used in these years?

Close-up of the jewels. I think she knows what suits for her in jewels.:flowers: Earrings, tiara, brooch... Everything looks wonderful!

These blue sapphire jewels, apart from very beautiful, are also a great match. Do they belong to a set or was it Maxima's idea to combine them like this?

I think you meant on HRH Princess Margriet :flowers: This is a smaller version of the sapphire tiara, although I confess that I'm not sure if it's a second setting of the large sapphire tiara, or if it's converted from the sapphire wedding parure/gift. Either way, I'm so excited to see CP Máxima wear it!

I did mean Margriet-I was overwhelmed by all the jewels last night! :lol:

I just love the whole deep blue on deep blue she looks magnificent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom