Princess Lalla Salma Current Events: February 2005-September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the bigger photo salma:flowers:
I agree with you, asma el assad is really classy, the most elegant imo
lalla salma's outfit is less than the average

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you girls for the photos:flowers:
i see the event on TV and it's intersting to see all those women together,Lalla salma looks great and seems she get along well with Asmaa Al-assad very chic women by the way.

almost the caftan of lalla salma are on the fashion and she is top model in her way to dress moroccan traditional dress she is new to the eyes of the world it take ages to guet accoustemed to her she is very known in history.

totally desagree....yes she has her own style....very flashy, very spectacular....but even she is the King of Morocco Wife, she doesn't represent Moroccan beldi or fashion at all...really she represents her style only her style her taste
is she pregnant ?? in this picture she seems to be pregnant...

Last edited by a moderator:
is she pregnant ?? in this picture she seems to be pregnant...
i think so, her face looks fuller and her waist seems bigger. i noticed that as well in last event with China Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe, the belt on caftan didn't look well put on her waist. i don't like either the whole grey look, she could break it with matched accessories and bag. rania and asma look great and elegant. to me, salma doesn't have yet a defined style. she still goes from one outfit cut to another, not matched colors, not elegant hairstyle, ...

i had no idea infanta cristina could speak french, what was she talking about?

it's nice to see lalla salma out and about. can anyone tell us who the ladies in the group picture are?
http://i38.tinypic.com/25fivd5.jpg
i can identify queen rania, salma, mrs mubarak and the lovely first lady of syria, but i don't know who the rest are. it's also interesting that sheikha mozah doesn't seem to be there. she usually supports women initiatives.

i don't think she is pregnant,she even don't look like pregnant woman to me,plus i think we have to wait at least two or three more years,after Moulay Hassan she wait for 4 years before she had Lalla Khadija.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR La Princesse Lalla Salma reçue par Cheikha Fatima Bent Moubarak
Princess Lalla Salma received by Sheikha Fatima Bent Mubarak
Abu Dhabi, 11/11/08 - HRH Princess Lalla Salma was received Tuesday in Abu Dhabi by His Highness Sheikha Fatima Bent Mubarak, President of the General Union of Women and the first president of the Foundation of Family Development the United Arab Emirates.

i had no idea infanta cristina could speak french, what was she talking about?
she give a speesh in frensh during her visit to Morocco.

it's nice to see lalla salma out and about. can anyone tell us who the ladies in the group picture are?
http://i38.tinypic.com/25fivd5.jpg
i can identify queen rania, salma, mrs mubarak and the lovely first lady of syria, but i don't know who the rest are. it's also interesting that sheikha mozah doesn't seem to be there. she usually supports women initiatives.
it's the arab frist ladies,they here attend The second conference of Arab Women's Organisation you can find more information here: WAM
about Sheikha Mozah i am not sur if Quatar is member on the Organisation don't ask ma why:lol: i have no idea and it's abit strange:ermm:.

. i don't like either the whole grey look, she could break it with matched accessories and bag. rania and asma look great and elegant. to me, salma doesn't have yet a defined style. she still goes from one outfit cut to another, not matched colors, not elegant hairstyle, ...[/quote]
i love our princess sooooo muche and she a smart , beuatiful ,and a great women , but i agree with you ikram she not elegante in this event i really like queen rania and asma alassad outfit they are glamour , i want to see princess salma in a special style :wub: like the two womens !

Status of Arab women far from perfect, AWO conference
The Arab woman still suffers from insecurity at different levels, including domestic violence and the difficulty of having access to basic services such as education and healthcare, Badrane underlined at the opening session of the 2nd AWO Conference, attended by Arab first ladies, including princess Lalla Salma, spouse of King Mohammed VI of Morocco......MAP

it's nice to see al those ladies in the same place:) the evenet itself is intersting.

Maghreb Arabe Presse: Fin de la visite de SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma aux Emirats arabes unis
Abu Dhabi, 14/11/08 - HRH Princess Lalla Salma left the United Arab Emirates, Friday morning, following its participation in the 2nd conference of the Organization of Arab Women (OFA), which was held from 11 to 13 during November in Abu Dhabi.
On his departure from Abu Dhabi airport, HRH Princess Lalla Salma was greeted by Sheikha Chama Bent Zaid Al Nahyan, president of the honor delegation accompanying His Royal Highness

This sounds like a very interesting conference. Is this the first time that Lalla Salma has met Asma al Asad? I got the impression from the article that they were friends.

Asma El Assad is absolutely lovely, I adore her hairdo, she is perfectly make-up, and her suit is very classy
for lalla salma, this photo was taken by near, and imo her jacket is awful with the shiny details, and pants don't have a good shape (too large and long), don't like also her way to stand-up
I like the bag, it's the only thing that I like in whole her look

This sounds like a very interesting conference. Is this the first time that Lalla Salma has met Asma al Asad? I got the impression from the article that they were friends.
well i think it's the first time they meet officially i don't know for private meeting,i notice too watching them on Tv they have some friendly conversation together,both women seems like a nice and warm person so it's not hard that they get along well together quick:)

yes very light pink "pastel" in french

I still think that it's white, it's remind me the one that she wore in her first solo travel in Paris, when she visited the kindergarten

I think that too ...... i think its white ... any way its wonderful ( white or pink).

Article on abc

Lala Salma, una princesa de su tiempo - ABC.es
Lala Salma, a princess of her time
Neither dreams would have thought the wife of Hassan II and mother of King Mohamed VI was going to travel abroad heading a delegation. The subjects saw little hair to Lala Latifa, who was never princess whose public life is almost nonexistent.
Lala Salma arrived yesterday in Abu Dhabi at the head of the Moroccan delegation to participate in a conference on women in the Arab world. The accompanying, among other authorities, one of several ministers in the Government of Rabat, Nouzha Skalli, in charge of social development, family and solidarity. It is not the first time that the young wife of the monarch goes abroad. It has also landed with King and other members of his family in some official photos or reports given to the French magazine "Paris Match" or the Moroccan 'Citadines'.
Without becoming a princess of the people, as some came to venturing, the style of Lady Di or as Rania of Jordan, Salma you are leaving to break molds.Of course, it is not she who brings the pace of change, but has traveled much when compared with some of the first ladies that make up the delegations attending this meeting.Mohamed VI wanted to change some things with his ascent to the throne in 1999. Without the harem or concubines in the palace, the ruler who left the village to see who became his wife in 2002. Salma Bennani, 30 years old and plebeian origin, appeared in newspapers and magazines around the world, alone and accompanied by the king. And that was a huge step for the royal household Allawi.
Lala Salma is not and is scheduled to be queen, princess and is the mother of two princes. Moulay Hassan, the heir and his sister Lala Khadija.

private visit to US

TelQuel : Le Maroc tel qu'il est
Jeudi 13 novembre, Mohammed VI s'est envolé dans son bœing royal vers les Etats-Unis pour une visite privée. Accompagné de sa cour, le roi a été rejoint une semaine plus tard par le prince Moulay Rachid. Pour ce dernier, pas de vol princier : décollage jeudi 20 novembre, incognito, parmi les autres passagers. En première classe bien sûr.
translation:
Thursday November 13, Mohammed VI flew in his royal Boeing to the U.S. for a private visit. Accompanied by his court, King was joined a week later by Prince Moulay Rachid. For the latter, not princely flight take-off Thursday November 20, incognito, among other passengers. In the first class of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom