Lalla Salma visits Qatar: March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the information, i hope we get some news and pictures of the visit soon!

Lalla Salma is visiting Qatar to attend the wedding of the Emirs daughter, Sheikha Hind - wedding thread can be found here
The wedding takes place April 2, 2010

both side are talking about "official invitation and official visit" so Lalla Salma is in Doha only to attend the wedding or she will have other activities ther?

both side are talking about "official invitation and official visit" so Lalla Salma is in Doha only to attend the wedding or she will have other activities ther?

Since she got an invitation that would make sense in calling in official invitation &/or official visit.
I dont know if she will have other activities, nothing lists of upcoming events. We will just have to wait and see.

yes i think we should wait and see although it will be strange to spend all this time in Doha only to attend a wedding.
i guess no need to ask about photos from the wedding:p ME royals don't release them?

Moroccan First Lady Visits SCFA
Doha, March 31 (QNA) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco, paid a visit to the Supreme Council for Family Affairs (SCFA) as part of her current visit to Qatar. During a meeting with SCFA Deputy Board Chairperson Dr. Juheina Al Issa...

thanks for the information Dazzling and M.lilo for the link.
but want to know:no pics yet?
MAP didn't event mention today engagement:ermm:

was the lovely sheikha mozah not with salma during the visit?

I like lalla salma in second day, she look more better than the first day

i believe that Lalla Salma was invited to the wedding of Sheikha Hind,any details?

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe that Lalla Salma was invited to the wedding of Sheikha Hind,any details?

No details on the wedding adn since there are no pictures from the womens wedding I doubt we will get to know anything about Lalla Salma attending.

Last edited by a moderator:
HRH Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco visits the MIA
HRH Princess Lalla Salma, the wife of King Mohammed VI of Morocco, visited the Museum of Islamic Art on Wednesday 31st March, as part of her official visit to Qatar. She toured the museum galleries to see the impressive objects on display which hail from the rich Islamic heritage.

Back
Top Bottom