Sheikh Mohammed current events 2: February 2006 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sheikh Mohammed published this poem today in local newspaper , very beautiful words , I wonder if they are for Haya:
البيان

Abu Dhabi and Dubai are one family : Sheikh Mohammed affirms

...''The two ruling families Al Nahyan and Al Maktoum in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are one family linked with bonds of kinship and blood and have same roots...
Full Article

Mohammed bin Rashid meets Queen Elizabeth II
Article ** Picture

Mohammed bin Rashid receives British Foreign Minister
Article

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
is that the school that sheihk hamdan went to?

Thats what has been said in reports.

where is the bride and the groom?i thought weddings are about the loving couple...

Correct but the article is about Sheikh Mohammed attending the wedding, its more about him and what he attended rather than focusing on the bride and groom.
The guy standing next to Sheikh Mohammed is the brides father if not mistaken.
FYI, the wedding the Sheikhs attended was of an Indian couple of parents who have been living in Dubai for many years.

The Romanian man was unhurt despite being exposed to temperatures as low as -41C (-42F) during his one hour 40 minute flight from Vienna to London inside the wheel compartment of the privately owned Boeing 747 on Sunday.
Sources said that the Boeing 747 is understood to belong to Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai and prime minister of the United Arab Emirates. - Daily Telegraph

Dubai ruler stresses that the country's economy is strong despite the effects of the

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has stressed that the country's economy is strong despite the effects of the global financial crisis, during an interview with CNN, to be aired in full on Friday, July 25.

Underscoring the local economy's ability to overcome challenges arising from the global recession, Sheikh Mohammed revealed Emirates airline's decision to purchase new aircraft next month.

He said: "The recession is a global phenomenon and I do not think that we in Dubai fear it, but instead we consider it a challenge."

Economy will overcome challenges: Mohammed - Emirates Business 24|7

from his FB page :

I am planning a trip to Japan this weekend, as I have a runner in the Derby. It gives me a wonderful opportunity to spend time with the Japanese people who have been brave in the face of the challenges that have presented themselves over the last few months

I wish to see pics and to see princess haya also ..

from his FB page :

I am planning a trip to Japan this weekend, as I have a runner in the Derby. It gives me a wonderful opportunity to spend time with the Japanese people who have been brave in the face of the challenges that have presented themselves over the last few months

I wish to see pics and to see princess haya also ..

Hope so too but it's said Princess Haya is attending an event in Ireland on May 29. I wonder if the Sheikh i just going for the derby or will attend a few official events.

Sheikh Mohammed arrives yesterday in Tokyo, according to the report the visit is private.

Here is an article from todays event

Mohammed Bin Rashid visits tourist attractions in Tokyo
WAM article

and godolphin horses did not do good in Japan but Princess Haya's horse won 2nd place in one of the races.
Article 1 ** Article 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom