Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events 2: Sep 2011 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least , late sheikh khalid bin sultan al qasimi who was emirati fashion desginer was there I hope

I didn't understand what you mean? Sheikh Khalid is from Sharjah and Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud is Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah

Me neither, actually the person Lunastro2020 is referring to died in July 2019 according to his Wikipedia page, the photos shared here are much more recent

Last edited:
Me neither, actually the person Lunastro2020 is referring to died in July 2019 according to his Wikipedia page, the photos shared here are much more recent

I don't understand what @Lunastro2020 asking? Yes, Sheikh Khalid died last year. Whether he attended the wedding of Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud if luna is asking this then I don't know.

I didn't understand what you mean? Sheikh Khalid is from Sharjah and Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud is Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah

They both are from al qasimi family.So,Sheikh khalid(fashion designer) might attended his wedding.Even , in many events RAK ruler and SHARJAH ruler attend together.

I don't understand what @lunastro2020 asking? Yes, Sheikh Khalid died last year. Whether he attended the wedding of Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud if luna is asking this then I don't know.

Some in forums said that RAK crown prince married on 2018 but sheikh khalid died at 2019 . So he might attended

Last edited by a moderator:
They both are from al qasimi family.So,Sheikh khalid(fashion designer) might attended his wedding.Even , in many events RAK ruler and SHARJAH ruler attend together.

Of course, all of the ruling family attended the wedding because it's the wedding of a Crown Prince with another ruling family Al Maktoum family's Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti. I don't know whether Sheikh Khalid attended or not.

Some in forums said that RAK crown prince married on 2018 but sheikh khalid died at 2019 . So he might attended

Yes, March 2018.

Of course, all of the ruling family attended the wedding because it's the wedding of a Crown Prince with another ruling family Al Maktoum family's Sheikha Shaikha bint Butti. I don't know whether Sheikh Khalid attended or not.

Yeah..So , sheikh khalid might attended the wedding but he is always in london in fashion designing.

I am new to forum.So i am bit anxious when i am talking public.So , please apologize me if i make a mistake.

is that true that RAK crown prince did mass marriage.I heard somewhere .I dont know whether its true or not because we cant trust everything what people says

is that true that RAK crown prince did mass marriage.I heard somewhere .I dont know whether its true or not because we cant trust everything what people says

Mass marriage? If you mean more than one marriage at one event then no Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikha Shaikha married in a single event. I think if you want to know about Ras Al Khaimah you have to post in their threads. Since its AlMaktoum family thread, your posts might get deleted.

Is Uncle Saeed the person who is very close to Fazza?Is Sheikha Rawdha the mother of Sh.Mohammed , the son of Uncle saeed

Yes the same and Sheikha Rawdha is the mother of all the children of Sheikh Saeed (uncle Saeed).

Yes the same and Sheikha Rawdha is the mother of all the children of Sheikh Saeed (uncle Saeed).

Apparently the mother of Sheikha Rawdha Hasher is Sheikha Moza bint Dalmook bin Juma Al Maktoum. Sheikha Moza is the sister of Sheikha Madiyah wife of Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

In more traditional societies, writes Sheikha Majida Al Maktoum, the pandemic has helped people to reassess the expectations of men and women. It's important these lessons are permanent

Will the blurring of gender roles survive coronavirus?

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/comment/452591-will-the-blurring-of-gender-roles-survive-coronavirus

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9H-b8l-1x/?igshid=wko7l01c09sa

Interesting article, but is there a particular reason it was written by a member of the royal family?

Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum CEO and founder of Emirates group welcomed a son Sheikh Mohammed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum with his 2nd wife Moza bint Hamdan Al Malik

Last edited:
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti Al Maktoum welcomed a baby girl today, Hind.

Sheikh Hamad bin Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum got married to Latifa bint Lahej Al Falasi

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher bin Hamad bin Juma Al Maktoum is going to marry his cousin Sheikha Madiyah bint Saeed bin Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum. Their mothers Sheikha Moza bint Dalmook and Sheikha Shamma bint Dalmook are sisters.

Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum brother of Sheikha Shaikha bint Saeed the wife of Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan got engaged with Sheikha Sana bint Hasher bin Hamad bin Juma Al Maktoum.

The mother of Sheikha Sana is Sheikha Moza bint Dalmook who is the sister of the step-mother of Sheikh Maktoum Sheikha Shamma bint Dalmook. Sheikha Shamma and Sheikha Moza are Half-Sister of Sheikha Madiyah the wife of Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

Sheikha Sana's brother Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher soon going to marry Sheikha Madiyah bint Saeed the half-sister of Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani.

Sheikha Sana's sister Sheikha Rawdha bint Hasher married Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma the brother of her future mother-in-law Sheikha Hassa bint Maktoum.

Last edited:
Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum brother of Sheikha Shaikha bint Saeed the wife of Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan got engaged with Sheikha Sana bint Hasher bin Hamad bin Juma Al Maktoum.

The mother of Sheikha Sana is Sheikha Moza bint Dalmook who is the sister of the step-mother of Sheikh Maktoum Sheikha Shamma bint Dalmook. Sheikha Shamma and Sheikha Moza are Half-Sister of Sheikha Madiyah the wife of Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum.

Sheikha Sana's brother Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher soon going to marry Sheikha Madiyah bint Saeed the half-sister of Sheikh Maktoum bin Saeed bin Thani.

Sheikha Sana's sister Sheikha Rawdha bint Hasher married Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum bin Juma the brother of her future mother-in-law Sheikha Hassa bint Maktoum.

Interesting, so Sheikh Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum’s son (Sheikh Maktoum) and daughter (Sheikha Madiyah) are getting married soon to Sheikha Moza’s daughter (Sheikha Sana) and son (Sheikh Maktoum). Double the joy!

This is not considered inbreeding, it is very normal to marry cousins in the Middle East.
Inbreeding is a different matter

What is inbreeding then? They are marrying to close relatives since years and years ago. What is the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom