Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting xavi83 ,,, very lovely pics of princess Haya & Jalilah ,,, But really Princess Haya seems these days in love with Moroccan caftan ,, We have seen her in more than one event in caftan ,,,,, Sheikha al Jalilah looks very adorable & her hair very cute brown curly ,, But why al Jalilah always wear thoub !! but anyway looks cute on her .

Thanks for the lovely pictures. Its lovely to see mother & daughter out, I hope this is the start of seeing more and more of the little Sheikha.
A lovely big picture with no watermark

Last edited:
Thanks for the lovely pictures. Its lovely to see mother & daughter out, I hope this is the start of seeing more and more of the little Sheikha.
A lovely big picture with no watermark

Great pictures. Sheikha Al Jalila looks so cute, mashallah. And her mother shines as always with beauty. Mashallah. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Did this event take place in the UAE and what is the Eagle Award?
Haya looks better than ever.
It´s a sport award. She receives it for her work as FEI President in Dubai.:flowers:

Thanks Xavi is this her 1st engagement in Dubai this year?

On Thursday, 31 January 2013 Princess Haya will give the opening keynote: "Middle East: The Distinctive Opportunities from a Global Perspective" at Arab Health Congress

Last edited:
She has an event tomorrow also I hope we can see pics. She has lost many weight and with long hair she´s is beautiful.

Whats tomorrow's event?

On Thursday, 31 January 2013 Princess Haya will give the opening keynote: "Middle East: The Distinctive Opportunities from a Global Perspective" at Arab Health Congress

I wish see full pic. The coverage of her engagements in Dubai is so poor

Thank you Deena, does anyone have her speech?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom