Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts related to Sheikh Majid attending the Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge has been moved to
the Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7
Thread

seems we will see al jalila too much ; we have to add a fashion thread for her :)
Daughter of ruler of Dubai and princess haya bint al Hussein at Dubai tennis championship.
https://twitter.com/#!/MayMohr/status/173457667975692288/photo/1
HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai with daughter H.H Sheikha Al Jalila Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum watch on during day six of the WTA Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship on February 25, 2012 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...e-of-his-highness-sheikh-news-photo/139818928
beautiful mum and daughter !

Last edited:
Oh my God, she is adorable, and edible. I loved the thoub she is wearing, so sweet :D

reall nice photos :) I think you can really see that Mo´s children have different mothers... for example all of Hind´s children look very similar and Majid & Mansour or Maitha & Shamsa, too. Al Jalila looks very different again, she has alot from her mother :)

I am sure that we will see they again next month. Al jalila looks like her dad but she is very shy.
I am seen a video of the tennish match and she is so cute.

Xavi , Kasumi . Thank You veyr much for Pictures :flowers: , Sheikha Aljalila mix from her father and mother but very beautiful mix :wub:
Thank You ! :flowers:

Great pictures for Haya and Aljaleelah. She looks like her dad but she is adorable indeed...

Wonderful pics :) Thanks all :flowers:
Princess Haya`s daughter is so cute ..GOD BLESS HER. It`s really nice to see her with her mom.
I love xavi`s video for the 4th Family Forum Village visit too .. Hope we will see Zayed also v.soon.

Last edited:
:previous:
More from daylife gallery
They are awesome!:flowers:

WOW They Look Wonderful , Princess Haya Look Very Beautiful and Sheikha Jalila she’s Very Cute Girl :flowers: Thanx Kasumi

Amazing Video , Princess Haya Look Wonderful & her Daughter she’s Very Cute Sheikha she Look like her Father but she have something in haya when she was young in same her age :flowers: I Like This Video Very Much
Thank you xavi83 :flowers:

Nice Pics , Princess Haya look Happy Nice to see her and her cute Jalila :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video thank you for sharing it with us :D

cute little Princess AlJalila looks adorable in her white thoub:)

Lovely picture of the cutest Shekha ever :D I like her white thoub :D

Very Nice Combinations Of Pictures , I Like Princess Haya & Cute Little Sheikha in This Event Very Much , Thank you Burzg :flowers:

The little sheikha is going to turn into a stunnr when she grows up

The little Shekha is so cute <33, She got her father's face,
she's always shy though hhe

On Friday, Match 9, Princess Haya visited the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.

She is gorgeous indeed. Haya is one of my favorite princesses of the world.

Nice Pictures , But I Think Princess Haya Looks Tired :ermm: Thanx xavi83

I love her smile!
Yes she does look a lil tired but still gorgeous as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom