Princess Haya Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is very beutiful, as Jordan says. I like her eyes.

I think this is a very beautiful and flattering picture of Princess Haya. But while I think she is pretty; I personally don't thinks she is as beautiful in reality based on live shots and interviews. It is very airbrushed and resculptured IMO.

Haya's nieces, Iman and Salma, are cute. Haya is a beautiful woman (her eyes, smile, hair, skin etc.). And yes, her nose as well. She has a 'French' nose and, correct me if I'm wrong, this kind of noses are considered almost perfect.

I lile her portrait at least like some said she looks natural,I have seen some photoshoped royal portraits and this one is nicer IMO:)

At least she is fine with her image.She didn't feel the need for a nose job:whistling:
Did I say something about her nose ? I just gived my opinion About Haya . that's all and it is the goal of a forum ;) Some said Haya, is beautiful, is stunning etc...i just wrote that i find her Cute

I think,the discussion was clear.
You didn't mention her nose.I mentionned her nose as an example as I could have mentionned any part of her body or of her face.
I think,I also gave my opinion. Haya has the means to use every surgery she wants in order to appear stunning or wonderful or fantastic but she doesn't feel the need to.
And that's fantastic,because many women in her position and with less wealth use surgery while this is not always necessary.
Haya is fine with her image(face and body) which is may be not perfect but she stays as she is because she has a well-balanced personality in my opinion.

Princess Haya looks more and more beautiful.

I really like her red jacket with that black satin rose!
I found an article in a German tabloid that wrote about her humanitarian work in Haiti,it was very nice but I suppose there`s no one german-speaking?
Thy called her an "angel of help" -beautiful,educated and compassionate.

This young lady is just doing great and I'm sure that Sheikh MO is very happy & proud of her. I'm admiring her more and more. She looks very happy in all the last pictures which is really nice, she is very lovely and has a very beautiful smile as well. I wish her all the best :))

this style makes her shorter

I agree. I like the top but the trousers are too straight. She has not got the (thin) legs or height for this look. Haya and Rania need to do a swap of casual jean styles IMO.

Princess Haya looks really gorgeous in that official portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom