The Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 3: September-December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
georgiea said:
Camilla has so many death threats in England that it is hard to protect her. And that she has almost walked out on Charles a few times.

Is any of this true?:ermm:

NO, she is no harder to protect than any other member of the royal family. I very much doubt that she has considered, at this stage of the game, walking out on the man she has loved for over 30 years. IMO.

These magazines must be as laughable as the Sun! :ROFLMAO: :lol:

Last edited:
Thank you so very much for those pictures of Camilla and Zara, Skydragon! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I had no idea Camilla was going to give the award - and to her niece too! :)

More pictures of the visit of Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall to Trinity Hospice, of which the Duchess is Patron, on November 28, 2006 in London, England.

Camilla
Camilla 2

all pictures from getty here.

Last edited:
HRH THE DUCHESS OF CORNWALL VISITS GREENWICH PARK

HRH The Duchess Of Cornwall, Patron of the British Equestrian Federation, visited Greenwich Park today (28th November) and was shown around the Park which will be the venue for equestrian and modern pentathlon at the London 2012 Olympic Games, and for equestrian in the Paralympic Games.

Wow, she looks great. And her "Camilla-hairdo" is back!:flowers:

Thank you to all for the nice pics:flowers: Camilla looked great!
The pics with Zara are really nice. And i love the portrait pic where she´s brightly smiling.
The scarf she wore matched perfectley to her suit.

I´m looking forward to see some more pics of her engagements this week.

The Duchess visits the Greenwich Park as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation

28th November 2006
The Duchess of Cornwall today showed her support for the British Equestrian team in the run-up to the 2012 London Olympics.
The Duchess visited the Greenwich Olympic Games Venue for Equestrian Sport, in her capacity as Patron of the British Equestrian Federation.

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/newsandgallery/news/the_duchess_visits_the_greenwich_park_as_patron_of_the_briti_1817267681.html

Wednesday 13th December

The Duchess of Cornwall will present awards and meet children who have shown strength and bravery at The Children of Courage Awards, Westminster Abbey, London.

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/diary/wednesday_13th_december_1106997044.html

thanks for the news and photos. Camilla looked great! Happy to see her to be more and more natural about her public presence.

It is certainly a lovely picture of her! :flowers: Thanks BeatrixFan

Skydragon said:
He is only around 6ft 4inches (195cm), I think! :lol:

Prince Charles is about the same height (6ft 2 inches) but Camilla never looks that petit by his side. :ohmy:

Duchess Camilla is beautiful for dress and natural dress! She is much more photo visit and speak with many people!!!

Avalon said:
Prince Charles is about the same height (6ft 2 inches) but Camilla never looks that petit by his side. :ohmy:

I think The Prince of Wales' height is about 3-4 inches less than 6ft 2 inches.

A nice article, fitting with the picture Beatrixfan posted (thanks for it, it was beautiful!).

Patron Camilla meets terminally ill patients

THE Duchess of Cornwall spent the morning in Clapham on Tuesday to mark the launch of a £10million redevelopment programme for Trinity Hospice.
Camilla met terminally ill patients and was one of the first to see the architect's plans for the new 28-bed inpatient centre.​

I saw the picture Beatrixfan posted on an earlier event. Its a year ago, I think. May be the photo was taken before the wedding for her patronages. I will surch for the event and post.

I just looked at some of my saved pictures from when C & C were in California and especially when they went to my old church. I know all of the people that were in the pictures with C & C and none of them are especially tall and Charles was not taller than any of them. My guess is that he is 5ft 10 inches at the most.

That sounds about right because he was supposed to be about the same height as Diana, who was 5ft 10.

HRH The Duchess of Cornwall definitely has charisma. I enjoyed the pictures of her in this thread. More and more she is an asset to the monarchy.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visits the new North Star Campus of Swindon College on November 29, 2006 in London, England. (Photo by POOL/ Tim Graham Picture Library/Getty Images)

CAMILLA

CAMILLA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom