The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

they have arrested 3 x 13 year olds!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Courtier

I thought that type of thing only happened here in the States. There a lot of sick kids out there.

Old 04-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh my that's horrible, what kind of education are that kids having? Not only that but the bad association with other problematic kids is also another reason.
Because of this, the engagement will still be up, right? Or will they cancel it?
Old 04-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I dont think it will be cancelled - sh can still meet and talk with the teachers and children.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Courtier

Oh wow she will be really busy in April. The new announcment will probably mean they are not to attend the Investiture in The Netherlands.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

It seems like Catharine's schedule is turning into work weeks and off weeks ( probably in Anglesey). It's probably better for her sched at this time.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:42 PM
Courtier

Duchess of Cambridge in Norfolk: Pals' weekend for radiant Kate Middleton | Mail Online
Old 04-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts which discuss who will be the official representative at the Dutch Inauguration have been deleted as off topic and speculative.

Future posts will be deleted without notice.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

the next week will be a very busy week for the cambridges!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 04-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Per official website events next week-Wed- Art Room GalaMon- the 29th- Naomi House Child HospiceDid the event on the 23rd get canceled for sure then?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Per official website events next week-Wed- Art Room GalaMon- the 29th- Naomi House Child Hospice Did the event on the 23rd get canceled for sure then?
Its not cancelled. It was never on the calendar for some reason. Isn't there also an engagement on the 21st (Sunday) with the scouts?

She should have engagements:

APRIL 2013:

Sunday, April 21: Kate attends the National Review of Queen’s Scouts at Windsor Castle, taking place midday. She will also attend the National Scout Service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor. More on the event can be found here.

Tuesday, April 23: Kate visits The Willows Primary School in Wythenshawe Manchester

Wednesday, April 24: Kate will attend an evening reception at the National Portrait Gallery in her role as Patron of the The Art Room.

Friday, April 26: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the inauguration of Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, and also tour the Making of Harry Potter attraction.

Monday, April 29: Kate helps celebrate Children’s Hospice Week, she will visit Naomi House Children’s Hospice. After a tour of the facility she will join some of the Naomi House children and their families in a tea party.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO View Post
Its not cancelled. It was never on the calendar for some reason. Isn't there also an engagement on the 21st (Sunday) with the scouts?
Yup- The Scouts event was listed. Thanks for letting me know about Tues.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Kate was shopping with Carole yesterday afternoon at a baby boutique.No pics available yet ?!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
Kate was shopping with Carole yesterday afternoon at a baby boutique.No pics available yet ?!
No pictures so far but there is an article
Old 04-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've deleted the pictures because as posted here the owners' lawyers are suing people for publishing them before time. Soon, they'll be available again, I think
Old 04-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Don't think it's safe to post those screen shots. The Duchess of Cambridge's lawyers have asked for people to not post the screen shots.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Courtier

That wasn't The Duchess of Cambridge's lawyers. That was E! lawyers who contacted Tumblr b/c they posted the exclusive photos that they paid for and people on Tumblr posted them before it air on their channel
Old 04-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I can't wait to see her properly at her engagements next week!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miche View Post
That wasn't The Duchess of Cambridge's lawyers. That was E! lawyers who contacted Tumblr b/c they posted the exclusive photos that they paid for and people on Tumblr posted them before it air on their channel
Oh I see. Thanks for the info.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm sorry if I broke any rules when posting the previous pics. Moderators, please delete them if that's the case.

Meanwhile, she's seen walking with Lupo today
http://24.media.tumblr.com/93a4be1e1...7z8o2_1280.jpg

Closed Thread