The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 2: February 2012-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a photo op.

PETA is not altogether freaky; just a band of folks who don't like the way animals are treated. As far as Kate and PETA goes, I don't believe she is with them, because her favorite food is French pate. Not really nice for the geese.

As far as Kate and PETA goes, I don't believe she is with them, because her favorite food is French pate. Not really nice for the geese.

Maybe not nice for the geese but delicious none the less. I suspect being my Christmas goose isnt too nice for the geese either:lol:

Try being a Turkey in America in November. :usaflag: I've never had goose or duck, I think I am a little to partial to those birds.

photo op? what makes you say that? I don't see it as a photo op. Whoever took the pics just had a long lens camera most likely.

Try being a Turkey in America in November. :usaflag: I've never had goose or duck, I think I am a little to partial to those birds.

Nothing like a succulent fowl in foul weather!! Personally I could eat turkey at least once a week.

I really don't think Kate would align herself with such a controversial organization such as PETA. I'm sure that she loves animals and would hate to see them mistreated or abused but PETA takes it to the extremes sometimes IMO.

How is it that she always looks so dignified? Thanks for the pictures of her and Lupo!

Little Lupo is growing quickly...he must be a well-behaved dog if she's letting him off leash. I am not a dog owner, though, and would be scared he'd run away! :ohmy:

That was my immediate thought too; that he must be well-behaved if he's off the leash and staying nearby. But since it's a young, frisky puppy it can be off like a shot if it sees something tempting to chase, so she really needs to be careful.

Last edited:
Those pics of Kate walking her dog show just how much more gorgeous she would look if she got a haircut. At first glance, I thought she actually had! Her hair would look so elegant like that! <3

I personally feel it would be sacrilege to cut that hair. It is Kate's crowning glory and, increasingly, her signature.

That puppy looks very energetic :D. He also looks more like a black lab than a cocker spaniel, but that may be just me. I'm happy to see her enjoying the new addition to their household.

Those pics of Kate walking her dog show just how much more gorgeous she would look if she got a haircut. At first glance, I thought she actually had! Her hair would look so elegant like that! <3

I agree I thought the same. :flowers:

I think Kate's hair looks great the length it is; I personally think it could be longer.
I think the dog has too much hair on it's ears to be a lab, it's just the ears that make me think it's a cocker spaniel.

I think Kate's hair looks great the length it is; I personally think it could be longer.
I think the dog has too much hair on it's ears to be a lab, it's just the ears that make me think it's a cocker spaniel.

It is a spaniel bred from one of her mothers dogs.

so, she is living in london now, not wales. I love the puppy name, lupo! the first cambridge's baby! ha ha

Guess this is about as close as we're going to get to a "baby" now! :lol:

Is she officially living in London? The dog walking picture made me think she was in Anglessey.

:previous: Thank you for the article, Baroness. I'm happy that Catherine has Lupo to keep her company. Pets make wonderful and loving family additions :D.

You're welcome, Daria.:flowers: I suppose Kate's staying in London for her charity visits and upcoming joint engagements with the Queen and Duchess of Cornwall.

You're welcome, Daria.:flowers: I suppose Kate's staying in London for her charity visits and upcoming joint engagements with the Queen and Duchess of Cornwall.

That would be my guess as well. London's more convenient at the moment.

:previous: Thank you for the article, Baroness. I'm happy that Catherine has Lupo to keep her company. Pets make wonderful and loving family additions :D.
lupo is like ziggy! :flowers:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom