The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Aristocracy

She went shopping again.............

Before the ball... a little shopping for the Duchess of Cambridge | Mail Online

Old 06-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Nobility

from inside the ARK Gala: comments from someone who attended. Interesting.

Catherine supports Prince William at ARK gala 10jun11

Old 06-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme
I think she looks lovely with hair like in casual look :)
Old 06-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post
She has very little else to do
Old 06-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

So today the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the Trooping The Colour

But that's not all It seems they are attending a wedding today with Pippa! No pictures yet but I will post it latter as soon as I get them. The photographer did say on twitter that Princess Beatrice and Holly Branson are there as well. I guess it's Sam Waley-Cohen wedding
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Serene Highness

The day is not yet done ; )

Now at a VERY well-attended society wedding. Prcess Beatrice, Patrick & Catherine Valentine, Holly Branson, Emilia Jardine Patterson #royal

and quick change for #theduchessofcambridge who is also here with sister #pippamiddleton

There's a sports car parked outside the church similar to that used by #Kate & Will on their wedding day waiting to whisk away bride& groom

The wedding is that of jockey Sam Waley-Cohen & Annabel Ballin, good friends of the #dukeandduchessofcambridge

tweets from Royal Photographer Mark Stewart

First pics http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-23195126/

http://www.popsugar.com/Kate-Middlet...dding-17836575
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Commoner

I don't think William is there...
Old 06-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenRachel View Post
I don't think William is there...
no, that's right, Queenrachel, he wasn't. He, along with Harry, was playing polo for a charity event.

Here is a video of Catherine in the wedding

Old 06-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Kate Middleton: Duchess of Cambridge is surprise guest at wedding of her 'royal matchmaker' | Mail Online
Old 06-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Who is th 3rd royal...its just Catherine and Beatrice. Goodness are they counting Pippa?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Majesty

I won't be surprised if they were. After all, it is the Daily Mail. They can't seem to drop 'Kate Middleton' before printing the 'Duchess of Cambridge', so why not count her sister as a royal too?

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Who is th 3rd royal...its just Catherine and Beatrice. Goodness are they counting Pippa?
I'm afraid they are.

Really glad Catherine made the effort to attend. During the wedding Sam was interviewed and said he didn't expected them to go because the Trooping the Colours would be on the same day.
From what I've read he seems like a really nice person, and has achieve a lot in his on merits :)
Old 06-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The start of the DM article says "How does she do it?" and I can imagine quite easily, it's not that hard to go from one event to another.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

More photogallery about Catherine's presence at the wedding

Kate & Pippa Middleton: Friend’s Wedding! | Kate Middleton, Pippa Middleton, Princess Beatrice : Just Jared

Catherine Middleton, invitada sorpresa en la boda de su amigo Sam Waley-Cohen, que consiguió que su historia de amor con el príncipe Guillermo tuviera final feliz

Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton Pictures at Sam Waley Cohen and Bella Ballin's Wedding
Old 06-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

She is the most important person now wherever she goes..she also has bodyguards wherever she goes...a wedding, simple shopping..her life has changed...I like her black dress, but doesn't like that hat...
Old 06-15-2011, 11:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

WTHey! Pippa is the third royal? Sheesh I can understand if the US did something like that but an English paper; come on now!
Either way I am starting to dislike the "Prince William and Kate Middleton" when people are talking about them; she's his wife now and I think their titles should be more equal. At least say the Prince and the Duchess.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 06-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosapru View Post
from inside the ARK Gala: comments from someone who attended. Interesting.

Catherine supports Prince William at ARK gala 10jun11
This is a fabulous article! Well worth reading
Old 06-22-2011, 03:47 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Grateful Kate and the handwritten Wimbledon thank you letter... with a spelling mistake | Mail Online
Old 06-22-2011, 08:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Billed-Bladet - Kate køber billigt igen: Vild med Nivea-creme
Old 06-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness

As the Duke and Duchess's trip to Los Angeles is eminent and that thread is still closed, I thought I'd say that we (my husband and I) certainly intend to find a way to watch their entourage pass by, if we calculate correctly on their itinerary - and I think they can. There aren't that many ways to get from point a to point b in Los Angeles, and I believe their entourage will be obvious.

I saw a release of their itinerary and it did involve some hotel visit, I believe, for a charity event. Maybe that's when we'll go and try to see them - just for the vibe of it and because it's fun to be out and about in L.A. at any time of day or night, with or without a specific purpose.

Maybe that's why they chose California for the last three days. At any rate, the beautiful scenery they'll see in Canada will be a interesting contrast to the amped up busy but sunny lifestyle of SoCal. I would think they'd rather enjoy a taste of California - it's pretty far from Canada and Great Britain, and it's someplace we Los Angelenos think that others can enjoy.

I'm patiently waiting for that thread to open and for the trip details to be posted there, as I've been away from my computer for awhile and missed getting to save the details myself.

Closed Thread