Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Manuel Fernandez standing in the background of the getty pics? It looks like him. He's been her special male companion for almost two years now.

Is it a must th have the Duchess of York at a Gala Evening ?

Lose the watch when dressing to the nines! Otherwise, nice look. :flowers:

Sarah looks GREAT in that dress. For once, the DM comments are positive. She looks radiant. Tons of sun damage, but her hair and the dress and the jewelry and the slight tan makes her look vibrant.

The Perfect World Foundation is honoured to announce that Sarah, The Duchess of York will attend the gala evening The Elephant Ball at Clarion Hotel Post, in Gothenburg, Sweden the 15th of September.
The Duchess is representing the UK based Elephant Family, and will participate The Perfect World Foundations gala in Gothenburg, Sweden, where the ambition is to raise fundings and awareness to save the Asian and the African elephants. The Duchess has been a great suport for Elephants Family securing walking corridors in India. During 2015 the organisations together with The Duchess raised more that SEK 25 million.
The Duchess of York will attend The Elephant Ball in Gothenburg, Sweden. - The Perfect World Foundation

This is Sarah at her best. It is what she does beautifully and brings meaning to her causes. This organization and its cause has quite a few of the British Royal Family to promote it and was founded by the Duchess of Cornwall's brother Mark Shand. I'm including a link to a previous Elephant Family Ball at which the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall seem to be thoroughly enjoying themselves.

The Elephant Family Ball

The Perfect World Foundation is honoured to announce that Sarah, The Duchess of York will attend the gala evening The Elephant Ball at Clarion Hotel Post, in Gothenburg, Sweden the 15th of September.
The Duchess is representing the UK based Elephant Family, and will participate The Perfect World Foundations gala in Gothenburg, Sweden, where the ambition is to raise fundings and awareness to save the Asian and the African elephants. The Duchess has been a great suport for Elephants Family securing walking corridors in India. During 2015 the organisations together with The Duchess raised more that SEK 25 million.
The Duchess of York will attend The Elephant Ball in Gothenburg, Sweden. - The Perfect World Foundation

And Sarah attended at the Elephant Ball yesterday evening in Gothenburg.
Kunglig stjärnglans på kändistät gala i Göteborg

Before the gala Sarah visited IT-gymnasiet in Gothenburg.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKYiOe0gdOb/
APA-Picturedesk
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=f47923492eacb9afff1fcf4e2e3fbf07&oe=5842F6DD
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=d663b91159ccded7c7060da99aac5327&oe=587C0D1B
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=13a7e1ee4c75e9a63dd5c35cc65e603a&oe=5837DC31

Sarah gave an interview to Anna von Koch from Svensk Damtidning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKY1JfUAMbp/?tagged=sarahferguson

Sarah to Svensk Damtidning about princess Diana:
- I miss her every day. She was the funniest and coolest person I knew and we laughed the whole time. I loved every moment with her.
The duchess also praises Diana's youngest son, Prince Harry; 32.
- He is a wonderful man and she would be so proud of her grandchildren.
Fergie till Svensk Damtidning_ ”Jag saknar Diana varje dag” _ Svensk Damtidning

Gallery
ROYAL: The Elephant Ball 2016 mit Sarah Ferguson

Last edited:
I'm not sure it hurts the core RF.
The Queen is nice to her, but the Queen is pretty much above reproach.
Phillip can't stand her, if reports are to believed, likewise Charles. Camilla is never known to interact with her.
William hasn't seen her in decades and Kate has never met her.
Edward and Sophie aren't known to associate with her.
Anne and her children aren't seen with her either.
Harry socializes with the Yorks occasionally in addition to Sandringham and trooping type events but he's so happy go lucky and seemingly friendly no one faults him for his ties with his cousins and their parents.
Of course Sarah's actions impact her daughters negatively, especially as they publicly defend her, but they aren't going to fulfill official roles for the family anyway.
The bit about Andrew knowing what she was up to and helping her set a price as depicted on the film, if believed, doesn't reflect well on him - but he doesn't have an untarnished reputation anyway.
So IMO any damage is limited to the ancillary York branch of the family.
You'd think Sarah would be like Sophie and want to let the past quietly fade away - but in Sarah's world she's always the victim and her supporters won't stop supporting her because she filed the lawsuit.

How can you sue when you got caught red handed? She is deluded.

Yes, absolutely! There is currently a similar case in Britain, the national football coach Sam Allardyce had to resign after only 67 days on the job because he was caught by National Telegraph undercover reporters offering help to get around ownership rules for 400.000 GBP, imagine that, a guy who is on a 3.5 Mio GBP job has nothing better to do than trying to make more money in a shady business deal.

Its the same with Fergie, its the greed that is the downfall of people and its correct that such practices are exposed I hope Fergie's lawsuit will fail big time and she exposes herself again as the greedy fool she is.

It might not hurt the BRF's core members image at all but those are headlines nobody needs!!

Why do the DM have this insane obsession with Sarah?

Why do the DM have this insane obsession with Sarah?

Maybe because Sarah has this insane obsession with Sarah !!!! Anything that's happened has been brought about by herself

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

If Fergie loses the lawsuit, does she have to pay the other party's legal expenses?
I've heard that is the way it works in the UK.

Maybe because Sarah has this insane obsession with Sarah !!!! Anything that's happened has been brought about by herself

Maybe it's her personal business that she wants to take legal action. Who are others to get upset over her wanting to go the legal route?

People really need to stop looking for every opportunity to dance on that woman's tonsils.

Maybe it's her personal business that she wants to take legal action. Who are others to get upset over her wanting to go the legal route?

People really need to stop looking for every opportunity to dance on that woman's tonsils.

Digging it all up again does no-one any good. Especially her daughters

Digging it all up again does no-one any good. Especially her daughters

I'm sure she consulted her daughters and Andrew over this matter.

Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 18: January 2014

I'm sure she consulted her daughters and Andrew over this matter.

Really !!! I don't think she listens to anyone

Really !!! I don't think she listens to anyone

Oh, I'm sure her family know of any legal action she takes. Her family is her support and I'm sure they support her with any action on the matter.

Oh, I'm sure her family know of any legal action she takes. Her family is her support and I'm sure they support her with any action on the matter.

They would have to be living under a rock not to know about it and while they might support her doesn't mean they agree with it

They would have to be living under a rock not to know about it and while they might support her doesn't mean they agree with it

If her family and lawyers thought it wasn't a good idea for her to take some legal action, she wouldn't be doing it. I'm sure they support her in what she do. That's her business. Just like it's our business if we decided to take some legal action.

There also may be details of what happened that weren't released to the public. I'm in agreement that Sarah wouldn't be doing this unless her lawyers and her family supported her in it.

Of course she can do it but if it's a wise thing to do is another. But if she does make some money out of it will keep her and her lawyers happy for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom