The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

She has an interview in NY Times today and a small article in Parade magazine. She is in the US promoting the film "Young Victoria".
She seems to have grown up since she was 49 and according to her interview, now she knows better.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

SARAH FERGUSON: KEEPING DIANA’S SECRETS

Interview as an audio file: SARAH FERGUSON: KEEPING DIANA’S SECRETS - Hollywood Celebrity and Entertainment Daily News

Sarah Ferguson reveals lessons learned from Diana rift

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebri...52830/general/

Old 12-15-2009, 07:58 AM
Administrator

A campaign to renovate a Shirehampton tithe barn has received the royal seal of approval.
The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, right, has written to fundraisers at St Mary's Church, in High Street, with a letter of support for the project.
In her letter the Duchess, who recently led a televised project to create a community centre in Manchester, writes: "The work that you are doing in Bristol is incredibly important. It is thanks to communities like yours, who are keeping the village spirit alive, that Britain will be able to continue its tradition of bringing together members of society for a cup of tea."

Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson backing Bristol tithe barn appeal | Bristol News

Old 12-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
She has an interview in NY Times today and a small article in Parade magazine. She is in the US promoting the film "Young Victoria".
She seems to have grown up since she was 49 and according to her interview, now she knows better.

The article that Odette mentioned : http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/13/mo...rguson.html?em .

I think its a good article, not so much the typical woe is me that sometimes you get from Sarah.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:51 AM
Administrator

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, leaving Theo Fennell's
Christmas Party, Brompton Road, London, December 15,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 12-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, leaving Theo Fennell's
Christmas Party, Brompton Road, London, December 15,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
wow that's a colourful scarf!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
Majesty

Yes, I think that's the one that gets so much comment when pics are posted of Sarah wearing it. It seems to be a favourite item in her wardrobe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
wow that's a colourful scarf!
Old 12-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

She was just on the Today Show, talking about her Victoria movie. She voiced regret that she and Andrew hadn't fought for their love. She didn't ask BP for permission to put Bea in the movie. She said Bea had her own ideas about things like that (so I'm not sure if Bea consulted BP or if it was a surprise to them, revealed in the tabloids).
Old 12-18-2009, 05:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle View Post
She was just on the Today Show, talking about her Victoria movie. She voiced regret that she and Andrew hadn't fought for their love. She didn't ask BP for permission to put Bea in the movie. She said Bea had her own ideas about things like that (so I'm not sure if Bea consulted BP or if it was a surprise to them, revealed in the tabloids).

Considering Beatrice's age and her own clear admiration for her grandmother I have no doubts that Beatrice spoke to her grandmother before appearing in the film.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Fergie goes from HRH to QVC

Quote:
THE Duchess of York is secretly planning to flog family silver knock-offs - on shopping channel QVC.
Read more: Fergie goes from HRH to QVC | Duchess of York to sell family silver on shopping channel. | News Of The World
Old 12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't imagine that HM is thrilled to pieces over this.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
I can't imagine that HM is thrilled to pieces over this.
I can't imagine that News of the World always tells "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
Old 12-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson 'to sell copies of family heirlooms on QVC shopping channel'

Quote:
She has already been an ambassador for Weight Watchers and made a TV documentary about a troubled housing estate.

Now the Duchess of York is trying a new money-making tack - by selling copies of her family heirlooms on shopping channel QVC.
Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson 'to sell copies of family heirlooms on QVC shopping channel' | Mail Online
Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Aristocracy

Article written bu the duchess:

Sarah, Duchess of York: Celebrating The Young Victoria
Old 12-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Commoner

From what it says in the Mail & Telegraph, it's not stuff from her days as a royal. It's from her pre royal days. Good luck to her. It's strange how many people praise Prince Michael and his wife, Zara Philips and demand that Kate Middleton works for a living but shout and holler when Sarah does the same. Hope she sells bucket loads.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki J View Post
From what it says in the Mail & Telegraph, it's not stuff from her days as a royal. It's from her pre royal days. Good luck to her. It's strange how many people praise Prince Michael and his wife, Zara Philips and demand that Kate Middleton works for a living but shout and holler when Sarah does the same. Hope she sells bucket loads.

And of course Sarah has left the royal family so is free to do what she likes.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:44 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I suppose it's okay that she's making a living from her own things, rather than royal things. But the way the title in phrased it seems she is selling things she has collected whilst being a member of the royal family. I can understand why PM is being criticised but not Zara.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Commoner

They've all got to eat and pay the bills.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well, she can recoup alot of her financial losses on QVC- I'm anxious to see what reproductions they come up with.
Old 12-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay286 View Post
I can't imagine that News of the World always tells "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
Well luckily it was from the family in Ireland and not the Windsor family.

Tags
discdish, duchess of york, mandarin oriental, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson, the young victoria